HUGE The AFD has a new leader, and it may be just what the party needs

> she is openly gay, she has a doctorate in economics, she wants to soften the image of the party. When asked if she was in the wrong party she said "Absolutely not the AFD is a conservative – liberal Force that...tries to deal with the real problems I went into politics to solve”.
ft.com/content/800bc828-357e-11e7-99bd-13beb0903fa3

> she recently quoted President Trump stating Merkel is insane with her open border policy!
express.co.uk/news/world/803548/Angela-Merkel-insane-Alternative-Germany-AfD-leader-Alice-Weidel-immigration-policy

Anons I understand she's a woman, and a lesbian and a ex goldsachs banker. But if she even upholds some of the AFDs policies she would be an amazing replacement compared to Merkel! She's clearly against the open border policy and Islam!

Obviously extremely intelligent with a doctorate in economics, younger and gay all of these things are going to help bring Normie voters to the party! There is still time to remove the head of the snake!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rwXyX8r5XFQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>she's a woman, and a lesbian and a ex goldsachs banker

hahaha fucking Kr*uts, you niggers are going to get replaced

>woman, and a lesbian and a ex goldsachs banker.

Behold, the German """far right""".

Is this all true? We are lost...

holy shit just Nuke us

>gay, woman, goldsachs banker
jesus fuck germany, your far right is our left

Will 2 be enough or should we not have German anime?

"Anons I understand she's a woman..."

Already disqualified, women have no place near positions of power.

I love how these right wing parties think they're going to win legitimacy by softening their image with a wymmin face. What they need is a charismatic, macho Mussolini/Hitler figure to appeal to the young generations.

By the way, there are no real lesbians, women can not be gay. Her girlfriend is just that, a friend.

Very true.

Guys she's totally based! Let's shill for her!

Openly gay
Gets killed by muslims
Muslims hold prayer next day at scene of crime to celebrate another victory
Google "London Bridge Terrorist Celebrations" for further detail

>Still believing that AfD will replace Merkel/Schulz or even gets enough votes to be a visible opponent
The momentum is gone.
Prep your bulls. Inshallah!
Our "center-right" is Merkel, so it fits.
Well kinda.

Yes it's true! But honestly at this point gentleman you are going to have to take what you can get! And this kind of a "leader" will appeal to a lot of the voter base and will definitely soften the image of the AFD. Which last year in Berlin did very well in the polls, before the previous leader had a falling out within the party which ruined everything.

Basically this is your only fucking hope! She is already been vocally critical of miracles open border policy and immigration, she stated that the AFD represents the things she got into politics to solve. Guys you got to work with what you got, I'm actually excited for you. Your country is cucked to gill putting a highly educated lesbian is the leader of your anti-immigration party is ingenious considering the state of your country.

>women, lesbian, ex (((Goldman banker)))

Wow. Just wow

Yeah, would be the end of b b but Merkel has a Master's in Chemistry or whatever.

The AfD has currently only 8% in the polls, even if she gets an additional 10% (unlikely) it will not have much influence. But you never know.

Weidel is pretty based. Tomorrow is election in the biggest state in germany. Will vote AfD

>voting for a Jew enabler

AfD is polling at 10 %. Stop lying

>NRW
>germany

I dont give a fuck until I see germans again in the streets

It's better than Merkel! That's a fucking fact, she's vocally against her open border policy and has quoted President Trump in calling her insane!

Anons One step at a fucking time! Germany is the epicentre of Europe, it's also the epicentre of the open border refugee crisis that is sweeping over Europe if we can even stop 20% of the damage it's a win!

This woman could be used as a tool to mainstream nationalism and anti-immigration similar to le Pen. Who despite losing the election normalized nationalism and anti-immigration in France, and got 35% of the vote double what her father got into thousand two also when he made it to the second round there were riots in the streets of Paris constantly.. we saw nothing to that extent, even the liberal media is stating that even though she lost she won! Destroying the left will be a slow process use your heads this is actually a good thing not a great thing but a good thing.

It's going to be interesting to see her debate Merkel, that's when we will know if she has a chance and if she truly is anti-immigration

I also hope that she will win.

Party's neutered. Into the trash it goes.

>female
ew

Interview with her.

NRW is dead bro. Better escape into the white East before we pull up the Wall again.

>Adolf died for this

Oops forgot link: youtube.com/watch?v=rwXyX8r5XFQ

You never compromise. Never. That was the whole appeal of Trump, that he never gave an inch. Hold your position, and when things get hard, they will come to you.
Hell seger.

It's better than Merkel you fucking idiot! We have to cooperate, I understand there are shills and bots to cause disarray. But we must use our heads here and outweigh the lesser of two evils it's not fucking complicated.

also why can't this guy be a bit more uncucked?

Holy shit, krauts
You are so fucked.
Even Merkel is better than that.

So what you're saying is just roll over and let Merkel win without any kind of fight and continue the Islamisolation of Europe… Smart

lel
AfD has been compromised.

What the fuck is wrong with you germans? Even Sweden has based Jimmie.

I will try to bring some sense into this.
Of course this woman is a mess, theres no further need of discussion. She is most likely a submarine trying to convert the party to leftist liberalism.

On the other hand this woman can be used as a springboard for the real nationalist formations in the party. In Germany virtue signalling is more important than everything, not since yesterday but since German history exists I would say.

A kinda snowflakish academic woman on top can be used as a guarding shield against the at least more primitive ad-hominem attacks; Germans are top tier retarded when it comes to stuff like this. The old story of "I cant be racist, I have a black friend" is pretty much the one golden story you should come up with in Germany if you need an excuse.

tldr:
>The nationalists in the party can and will use her as a springboard for their own career / guarding shield against leftist attacks.

Pro tip:
>Mass media, leftists and liberals will still keep calling her a Nazi which will further contribute to the uncovering of their false rhetoric in the future.

AfD was pointless anyway. Pic related

Thats her plan all along tho. She is considered (((right))) so people cant really vote the SPD-cuck Schulz since he would fill the Union up with even more "refugees". But even then people are too afraid to go for the AfD since muh-Nazi, so the only avaiable option would be another term with Mutti.

No, literally no… That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen on the site and that is saying something.

You're either a shit poster or a very obvious shill starting up early before the German election because you know that this lady could actually cause a problem for you fuck wit's

Uma Thurman?

party got infiltrated by the state agencies since the 70s.

it used to be good party before Mr. Voigt flooded it with skinheads and other plebs. not that I hate skinheads or plebs, but they just arent good for party politics.

This exactly this. Merkel is not going to stop importing Muslims that's a fact that's her main goal everything points to that conclusion. You have to weigh the lesser of two evils

Germans are waking up desu senpai. A group of vegan feminist hispsters, including a couple of lesbians, said they are completely against refugees because their increase sex crimes against women in Germany. They also expressed strong dislike for Macron. Those are the same people who hated Trump at first for grabbing women by the pussy.

Why did Frauke and the other guy quit?

>she's a woman, and a lesbian and a ex goldsachs banker
Germoney is ded.

the system is completely fucked anyway, Jews and woman infiltrated it for too long.

Voting doesn't really matter anyway, they always manage to rig this shit in their favor and even if you prove it nothing happens.
Everything is fucking broken here and nobody cares.

Only Solution is killing off all members of the political partys and cucks, complete reorganisation of the Political System and implementation of Right Wing Death Squads.

>what the party needs
cant stop laughing.

>She is most likely a submarine

You still have u-boats? I thought we blew them all up.

I see it that way too. She's a pawn who is set out to annihilate whatever right wing potential is left in Germany

Germany is dead if Merkel wins that is a certainty, so why not take a chance or should I say leap of faith and do what we can for this new leader of the AFD. Maybe that will slow it down, maybe it will do nothing, or maybe she will be nothing more than a tool for the real national us to utilize her in order to get nationalism and anti-immigration more acceptable amongst the populace and potential he lead to a brighter future for Germany where it remains German… And one could only hope eventually deportations taking place

> Goldman Sachs banker
NOPE, ABORT! ABORT! ABORT!

We gave Macron shit for his Rothschild ties, we'll do the same with this woman.

you can watsch those event in DAS BOOT... a good movie

Completely irrational and unrealistic… think more realistically or else you will just remain stagnant in squalor and frustration until eventually your country is islamic

The right got Gauland and the market liberals got her. That compromise is better than having the party fracture and fall apart.

Your country's population is probably the most heavily indoctrinated which leads them to be almost delusionaly liberal. No matter who it is a white man on a anti-immigration party wouldn't even stand the faintest chance… A lesbian with a doctorate in economics maybe your salvation. Just in order to turn things around and slowly begin changing the rhetoric and environment of your country.

its already dead, deal with it.

as if they have any power anyway. The system is completely broken, its easy to see why.

So what it's Merkel then? Or are you going to be one of those sycophantic obnoxious idiots That provides a blank ballot. Thinking it symbolizes you're disgust but in reality nobody gives a fuck

Frauke's got a nice rack. 8/10. would do.

BASED LESBIAN BANKER

Fuck off /r/Donald

you arent seeing the bigger picture. elections are a forced meme ever since and it wont change.

forming up opposition isnt about getting votes and seats in parlament, but about building an organisation which is able to directly influence society. to take over a state, you need to get the people to quit operating its levers. Having like 20% of votes in being part of Bundestag for 4 years wont do much less than a general strike for 3 days.

Liberal politicians want us to think that they are somehow important figures. But they arent, they are nothing. As the opposition we have to work direcly with our fellows.

Theres absolutely no need to redpill everybody, you only need about 10-ish % to overthrow an elite. You only need 1 person out of 10 redpilled and this hell will freeze, we have to keep that in mind.

>she is openly gay, she has a doctorate in economics, she wants to soften the image of the party.
Why are yuros so goddamn suicidal?

Germany is fucked this time regardless. AfD is too low in the polls, it's either going to be Merkel or Schulz.

Schulz is a far worse piece of shit so staying with Merkel might be inevitable

party warrior

OK people like you are so fucking stupid, the other option is Merkel which is a certainty of the extinction of Germany. Choosing this option may do nothing, it may delay the inevitable or it may actually make some difference she could be utilized as a tool to lower the almost automatic demonization of nationalism and anti-immigration policies... which would give leeway to a new leader potentially even a new party with such a platform that isn't instantly chastised as Nazis and forced to rot

I can go with this. You don't go to war with the army you want, you go with the army you have.

One thing anons here don't know about is the stigma that gets attached once the left media, which is all media in Germany, decides to label one as "far-right" or "neo-Nazi". Germans are so cucked that it's the political kiss-of-death. And the media will also use guilt-by-association to tar anyone close by.

The system will only last as long as it can keep the majority of people comfortable, after that it will fall quickly. Once that happens there needs to be a strong right wing movement to pick up the peaces, so while the AFD will not be in charge in the current situation, they should at least be strong enough to respond once that situation changes.

Wow another female in German politics it's not like we already have enough

Disgusting.

>Only Solution is killing off all members of the political partys and cucks

Guess what we did in the past and the international Cucks came to the Rescue thats why you should never ever count on other Countries

You're an idiot. It's better to just accelerate the collapse then to vote for some temporary "solution" that also happens to be an openly degenerate woman.

Germanons, what's going on with a supposed plot by soldiers to assassinate some politicians and pin the blame on migrants. Is this real or some conspiracy cooked up to scare people about the right.

Could the guy they arrested be another Stauffenberg? Also, the real Stauffenberg was a fool at best and a traitor at worst.

This woman (pic) said in a pharmacy magazine that blond and well-behaved children are suspicious and should be meticulously observed by the kindergarten teachers. The woman has also been charged by the federal government to censor right-wing opinions on Twitter and other internet media. Our state television celebrates her as an heroine (pic) although she was an spy for the GDR. In Germany the AfD is constantly attacked by the media. In the US, the media is liberal, but there are opposition voices. In Germany only the left has a voice.

Dont think in categories like "majority". Its another micro psyop of liberals. Majorities dont matter in fact. Soon parts of so-called "Generation Z" will be completely fucked up beyond repair. Im looking forward to redpill them when they are still unemployed with 23, living in a single room appartment and selling weed for a living.

Every state has its secret when it comes to preservation of power; in Germany its money and cherity - for EVERYBODY, and thats the important thing. let another 10 years pass and it wont be for everybody anymore. let the delusional boomers die, let the millenials get their midlife crisis and let the Zs realize that their future is fucked and non-existent.

I see beautiful times ahead.

(((Annette Kahane)))
Every. Single. Time.

Pic related are respectively #1 and #2 of the National Front.
Both are fags (not together, in separate couples).

(((Kahane))) also worked for communist Staatssicherheit in the German Democratic Republic. At least she is sexy af i guess?

I didn't hear that they tried to assasinate Politicians but they found out that there is a "right" political stance in the Military and that some admire hitler and the fucking dumb bitch Ursula von der Leyen who is the minister of Defence is on a Crusade against it now banning marching songs in the military that are there since ww2 or even before and try to change the barracks names that had the name of German WW2 Generals for example the "rommel" barracks and wants that the military tries to weed out the political "right" people

She a jewess. Has to be. Also I'm sick of these uncle toms. Aunty Tomasinas in this case

How do you figure that? What possible logics could be behind such a rationale? Is it because if they crash and burn it will send a message through some of the other countries that are still capable of saving themselves?

funny how no one has mentioned yet that she speaks fucking fluent CHINESE not even trolling

Well he probably means running the country economy into the ground by mass inviting refugees that will be a huge drain and in end turn the economy to shit which makes people live in poverty again and as proven in history if people enter poverty they get their luxuries ripped from them they get intrested in politics again which in return would fix alot of problems

Not anywhere does she state to be anti-Islam though.

Well, you can't really come out and be so honest if you expect to get anywhere in German politics. The media will label you a "neo-Nazi" and every ally you think you have will run for the hills.

>Worked for the jews at Goldman sachs
>Worked for a multibillion dollar investment firm in China
>Second home in Switzerland (where she most likely stores her hidden assets like everyone else)

I don't know.. this feels like one of those movies/stories where a spy or whatever infiltrates a political party.

i'd fuck her