A Sup Forumsak Goes to Europe

Hey Sup Forums.

So I'm going to the Europe for the summer to visit family and hopefully visit places of historical significance.

Anyway, I was wondering where Sup Forums regards as the best/more interesting aspects of Europe culture [before it disappears].

I was also wondering which areas seem to be most affected by the waves of migration so that I could visit and see the differences.

Any places I should visit to see what (((They))) are planning?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population
youtube.com/watch?v=TzOrDnp8HKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Visit Prague, Warsaw and Budapest, then visit London, Paris and Malmö. If you don't feel like going to eastern Europe then visit the countryside in whatever western Euro country you're going.

>I was also wondering which areas seem to be most affected by the waves of migration so that I could visit and see the differences.
Take the route Paris-Brussels(-Cologne)-Berlin to see the ongoing apocalypse, you may step-off in some rural areas to have a last glimpse of the Europe as we know it.
You can end your visit with a step-over at Prague to have at least some fun in the end.

Also Italy and Greece would be nice if you want to see old ancient shit, good food and nice women

lol I probably should've mentioned that London is my starting point.

Dang, how bad is it?

Good idea, better get to it now before its all ruins and caves.

Im also going to be going to Israel. Before you gas me, my aunt married a jew so its not in my bloodline.

Anything I should keep my eye out for there?

>Paris
(((Left activists))) burning down everything.
>Brussels
25% of the population are Muslim. Literally. And that was before the refugee-crisis. They aint even hiding it anymore
>Berlin
Just imagine how many fugees it got.

> Most affected by immigration
Parts of France, and also UK, then Brussels that is like 50% Muslim, German cities to a lesser extent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cities_in_the_European_Union_by_Muslim_population

> Places of significance to visit
This is a tough one, you'd probably enjoy Venice, one can explore that place for weeks, Vatican is amazing but not up everyone's alley, but it really depends on what you want to see, monumental communist squares? Castles? (pic related of Neuschwanstein Castle), WW2 war machinery? I'm sure there are tons of amazing things I can't remember right now.

> ...
(((They))) don't have a big presence in Europe

That 'floating' rock is kind of neat.

...but its touching the ground

>inb4 autismo kraut screamin its a schloss not a castle

sand nigger are only found in big cities.

That castle looks crazy cool

Anything WW2 related would be awesome! As well as older architecture. - The kind that give's you a sense of the places culture as opposed to concrete blocks

Poland, Czech Republic, and Hungary. Safe slavic countries with neat cultural aspects as well.

What is a good area to visit that isnt the city in France?

>warsaw

Please fucking don't, Warsaw is a shithole. Well maybe if you have extra time. Visit Kraków and Gdańsk, if you plan to go to Polan.
Leave many shekels, we very poor.

There is these old bunkers and abandoned army centre down in Pembroke coast from ww2. Loads of pillboxes everywhere

you only really find immigrants in the major inner cities

especially paris wow what a shithole

but I would reccomedn going to paris because it's pretty and the eiffel tower is fucking huge

also rome for the history, same with athens

venice is pretty

scotland and london are cool

a lot of the "european is ruined by immgrants" is just pol exaggeration

paris, gare de l'est. you will see shit, while being kinda safe. generator hostels in paris is nice - youll see what (((They))) have done in the neighborhood for low price

>pretty
>eiffel tower is fucking huge

I like the French, but Paris is an overrated shithole at this point: youtube.com/watch?v=TzOrDnp8HKQ