Putting an end to racist vocabulary for good

Stop using the N-word.

I've been browsing this site for the past few days and it gets thrown around like nothing. You don't use it in real life, infront of other people, so you shouldn't use it here. Think about how it affects potential African American browsers of this website.

We have to destroy this culture that tolerates the use of this word. It's seriously demeaning to African Americans, we should start by pointing this out whenever someone posts the word, instead of just letting it slide. Whenever you see someone write it, just politely (but assertively) address that its not okay to use a word like that. With enough consistent reinforcement, this will eventually become a common practice.

Lets make this a better place for everyone, starting here, starting now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
youtube.com/watch?v=TzR3YofBOPI
youtube.com/watch?v=VaBNCBXwiN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut the fuck up nigger

you are right nigger

posting in a nigger thread about niggers
niggers btfo
catch me in the screenshot, nigger

>You don't use it in real life,
Yes I do. Fucking nigger.

the niggaroo word doesn't bother me. I do find the serious antisemitism annoying. ole' shlomo is funny, however.

Fuck off nigger.
Don't forget to sage faggots

Nigger nigger nigger

NEGER
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGER
NEGER NIGGER NAGGA DINDU NIGGER NIGGER NIGNOG NOG NUFFINS

What N word? narcissist?

Fucking nigger.

Nephew?

BASED BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER PLEASE FUCK MY WHITE WIFE IN THE PUSSY

The word nigger isn't the issue. It is when people use it in a derogatory manner you fucking pancake.

NIGGER

fpbp

Who let all these niggers from reddit in?

This nigger is mad about niggers on this board use the word nigger. Stupid nigger

You're right man, It's a racist term that targets a minority group on their race, we're all equal here.

That's not funny, or cool, it just makes you look like a douche, I used to throw it around myself to blend in with everyone here, but the he's right, racism isn't okay and neither is racist vocabulary.

>banning words and symbols
why americans are so stupid

BAN ASSAULT N WORDS!

Potent bait, nigger. Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger one more nigger

GTFO NIGGER

Free Speech. Nigger.

oh boy here we go

Fuck off nigga
I don't give a fuck about people of other colors
Get the fuck out you ain't my brother
Why don't you go and fuck a hyena
When it's dark outside I can't even see ya

>Lel every minority group is offended by the word nigger
Why are such a stupid nigger?

I'm so tired of this nigger faggot site.

FUCK YOU NORMIE

>he doesn't know that refusing to let people say bigger gives it the power it has
Watch the iDubbz Tana Mongeau videos to get redpilled on slurs

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

focusing on some word isnt gonna solve any of your problems

Nigger

Nice comma splicing and same fagging you nigger.

yea, kek

You know what's worst than niggers, guys?
Jews
Jews are how you end up with niggers in the first place

Nigger tier bait.

If we just get rid of all the niggers they won't be around to get offended when we say nigger.

Nigger.

suck my dick nigger

You're a rebbe in your heart, meyn yid! Of course we should stop the usage of this word! There's got to be something we can do...just the other day I was walking down the street, and four youths were calling each other this horrible word. I said to them, "oy, what are you schlumpfs doing, don't you know that's a forbidden word?" The next thing I knew, they were assaulting me viciously, raining blows upon my holy person, calling me horrible names, even worse than the n-word! When one of them said something about an oven, I ran in terror, glavin! I couldn't believe they'd internalized the racism of the goyim so internally-like! What must we do?

Fucking schwarzen.

fucking baited lol

roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo roody-poo

Fuck you nigger

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

I don't use word niggers, czarnuch is the right word.
I can use this word in my job (my supervisors don't give a fucking/enjoy jokes about niggers)

Also niggers use this word all the time in movies/((("music"))) so why are they so butthurt?

Agreed OP, it needs to stop.

>samefag doesn't realize Sup Forums has id tags
We can see you agreeing with your own post nigger faggot. How fucking dumb can you get nigger.

>pic related
We can all see you there. Get the fuck out you kike shill.

saged

>nigger
ftfy, user.

Question:
What is more offensive in your mind, making a word illegal or changing the offical definition all together?

For myself both are terrible in their own regards and both create a foundation for worse things to come.

You're nigger, nigger. I nigger it only in true nigger context. Nigger as social events, arguments, and niggerlibs. It's quite fun. Nigger.

Fuck you nigger

I love how OP says it might offend african americans on this board... you know theres niggers in other parts of the world right?

this is sound logic.
you have shown me the error of my ways user.
i will stop saying the n-word.
also related:
nigger goes in all fields.

>Wants to end racism, but only against niggers
>Wants anons to stop saying nigger
You do realize their are plenty of substitutes.
youtube.com/watch?v=TzR3YofBOPI

>Sage thread and post bait picture
>Lol, you took the bait baka!

Pieprzony czarnuch

i don't care in live in a multicultural country and no one here is ofended by that stupid word

You know what... I think... I think you might just be right! THE ONLY WAY FOR A WORD TO LOSE POWER.... IS BY PUTTING IT ON A SPECIAL PEDESTAL! That's genius. I think I might just convert to be an extreme social liberal just because that argument made so much sense. Thanks so much for giving me a much needed turning point in my political and social views!

>op replies to his own post in agreement
go back to discord newfag

>You don't use it in real life, infront of other people, so you shouldn't use it here.

Im not even black, i'm jewish.

baited again lmao

not racist,just posting the word nigger because some nigger thinks they have the right to tell real people that they can't use the word nigger.

stop culturally appropriating our language,clothes and technology nigger and lurk more.

Fuck you nigger baby

I stopped using nigger a long time ago.

I use people of color now, I think it's way funnier to refer to blacks as colored people.

Nigger

Suck my nigger dick. What? Oh, you already have.

That's right stop saying the N-word its fucking stupid, use nigger instead

Abraham nigger.

Call them Darkies. Now thats funny.

Can this be a /niggerhate/ thread now?

>you don't use it in real life, infront of other people, so you shouldn't use it here

How retarded can you get? This is chaos, stop trying to put forth rules. Here are people who won't obey.

live in asia
say nigger every day to point out anyone who is not north asian
call american niggers niggers in their face

OYYYYYY VEYYYYY

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>checked
That's what my grandpa calls them. My grandma calls them mooncrickets

The 'N' word....What are you 6 years old or something? You said a naughty word so finger on lip time? Stand in the corner?

PC lefty morons like you is part of the reason the world is in such a fucking mess. Grow the fuck up.

This must be bait. Too good to be true.

Heebie Niggerwitz

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

I dont see why not.

I like basketball-americans

Indonesia sounds pretty nice

So true

Africans are an evolved race that got to where they are without the help of colonies.

fuck you nigger

You jews made it that "N" word and gave it power. So why not use it as we know it triggers niggers.

The word "nigger" doesn't demean niggers. Niggers demean the word "nigger." They demean any word that is associated with them. They are cancer.

How about jiggaboo

youtube.com/watch?v=VaBNCBXwiN8

>you don't use it infront of other people
>implying
saged

Glad I live in a country with free speech. Most times I say black people but a llot of times, like when they're picking fights and destroying stores and restaurants and schools and everything else they destroy, I think the term "nigger" is warranted. It describes a behavior typical of that race.