Hey pol, based black guy here (pro 1a, 2a, and traditional values)

Hey pol, based black guy here (pro 1a, 2a, and traditional values)

Ever since I went through puberty I've had a preference for white women
- less bitchy
- embrace their femininity more often
- better hair/skin

I was wondering if this board could give me some tips on finding a red pilled qt white women so we can start a proud american family

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ru roh, here come the Ethno-Nationalists.

Fuck off nigger

Nigger, go fuck yourself. Go find yourself a baboon she-nigger instead, and help further YOUR race instead of polluting ours. RACE MIXING = BAD.

As in the only actual Nationalism. Civic Nationalism is disgusting.

It should be easy. White women love black cock

BASED NIGGER WE LOVE OUR BASED NIGGERS WE HAVE TO FILL OUR WHITE WOMEN WITH BASED BLACK NIGGER CUM PRAISE KEK xD xD xD ALSO I LIKE TRANNIES TOO BASED TRANNIES AND BASED NIGGERS ARE MY FAVORITE POL BTFO

Welcome my melanin endowed friend

Find a negress and make good people of your family. Theres no need to contribute to the extinction of endangered whiteys.

Good luck with that on any level. If she is proud to be red pilled she aint going to be with you. But if she is self-hating and liberal probably.

I am proud to be mixed enough that I can say I am white and hispanic and be proud cause I am handsome. You better make sure your kids are raised that way.

That's not really true though is it

EXCELENT BAIT
nigger

hello thatguyt

I vote for Based Black guy. Greater chance of a couple of White people getting together and the whole family is liberals. BAKA

Where de whyte wimminz at?

not respectable ones

As a nigger, the best thing you could do Is find a sweet and petite Jewish girl. Or just cap yourself.

>based black guy
That's a funny way to spell "nigger"
Back to plebbit with you.

1.) Obvious troll is obvious, it's really easy to tell the majority of you are kids.

2.) >leave our womenz alone!!!!
probably some of the most beta shit I see posted here.

Dude I dont even care at the end of the day. I prove my whiteness when I get told by hispanic people you know how it is cause they dont want the black guy working around them.

That being said.

Dont raise liberals

Redpilled white women do not.
Niggers look like monkeys, and most white women aren't attracted to them until the media tells them to be.

Breed with your own kind spade.
If you care about white women you'll leave them the fuck alone.

Have a red pill black guy:

When you have kids with a white woman you are not only fucking up white race, you are fucking up your own race. And... btw... even if you like white women, lemme tell yo something: you will never be able to produce them. =^)

Killing yourself usually attracts them

I enjoyed this post. good to see the board still has tenured anons. we need to keep our culture.

Kek has spoken.
/thread

/thread

I was bad news for you nigger

Sheboons are the niggers of niggers.

>dem digits

awww sheeit nigga
kys you faggot kike bagel eating motherfucker

>based black guy
>I was wondering if this board could give me some tips on finding a red pilled qt white women so we can start a proud american family

Fuck off nigger

Hello Schlomo.

kill yourself nigger

1 post by this id

Sure "Based Black Guy". Have sex with our women and get them pregnant. Your "Based". Why would we object?

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

>based black guy
Back to plebbit, niggers are not human.
Bite a bullet.

You're entire race is living proof that the Creator exists and has a fucked up sense of humor.

Many fat white women are available

The fact that there is still posting in this thread fills me with varying amounts of disgust and joy.

We're just holding out for "2 posts by this ID"

>as a black man
>1 subtle cuckpost by this ID
>guaranteed replies to 300

Female here. I have great respect for anyone with traditional values no matter what race or culture they come from. If you're Christian, I'd try looking at various Christian communities/churches or even on a Christian singles website. Mormons have amazing women and frequent social events for singles, but you'd obviously have to agree with their ideology.

I would hate to be dating in this day and age, to be honest. I prefer courtship and dating for the purpose of finding a spouse.

Did you vote for Trump?

If you take a picture of you wearing a MAGA hat and post it here I will let you fuck my wife mr. BASED black man!

kys cuck

>Redpilled
>Willing to date a nigger
Choose one

Black user here ...

> 1 post by ID.
> Sage in all fields.

redpilled women don't exist
women are dumb
good luck with the American dream though.

Picrelated
Kys
Or stay on your lane
And stop saying based

DAILY REMINDER
That if you're black and plan on having bi-racial kids that your created a POC which is light skinned, which gives them more privilege that ought to be going to actual blacks.
They'll recieve all the benefits of Affirmative Action instead of their darker skin peers.
They will be resented by blacks and whites alike.
And a friendly reminder that you're creating a class of minorities which will in effect be one more oppressive class of redbones that hold your people down.
But yeah, nice hair is worth it,

Almost forgot
to call you
nigger,
nigger