Will non-Whites treat Whites as well as Whites are currently treating them...

Will non-Whites treat Whites as well as Whites are currently treating them? Can society move forward with a White minority?

Exactly how well do you think minorities are being treated?

Last I heard we're still shopting niggers for speeding

>AYO WHITEY STOP PAYING TAXES
>AYO WHITEY GOING TO WORK? LMAO

This is the reason people are so terrified of a white minority.

if we are talking USA, no. Everyone will feel justified in humiliating whites and placing them lower. You will move to the left significantly. Its in American nature to feel specialy morally superior to anyone and try to push "forward".
You love the smell of napalm in the morning? Too bad because all you will smell is the Indian curry ass and the stench of American flags burning on another weekly protest.

>implying whites haven't already been the minority for millennia

Oh dont worry. It will just be Zimbabwe or South Africa-tier.
I mean it can't be that bad amirite? Maybe we can get some native rights like the reservations for them Native Muricans? :^)

There wont be a society once whites fall under 40%. If you want to know how we will be treated, look at South Africa. That is how it will always be.

Anarchy

young white women would be used as sex toys or breeding cattle for the subhumans and white men would be enslaved

Not at all, the world is full of examples

full of good ones? So you can name atleast 5?

How well do minorities treat each other? How well Did "America's-First-Black-President" care for minorities during his eight years in office?

Who means more to the leaders of Western countries at the present time, "refugees" or the countries citizens?
Which demographic can be criticized and which ones can't?

Rhodesia, south Africa, Haiti

jus off the top of my head

I've lived in black neighborhoods, they treat everyone else like shit. Mexicans less so. It really is a scale. Blacks treat anyone without nappy hair like shit, Mexicans treat asians and whites like shit, whites treat asians like shit, and asians really aren't that bad but whites and blacks cry about every Asian slight when they move to Asian countries.

Why do you need to ask? We already know exactly how a white minority will be treated by non-whites.

Exactly the way the white minority of South Africa is currently treated

I'm going to assume you're Asian.

Nope one browns and blacks take over, it's literal white genocidecide. Well the males anyway. The women will be kept as sex slaves to be used as public utility jizz rags.

The answer to all questions is no

Look to South Africa for our future if we don't wake up as a race. I'm not joking. Niggers are a plague.

To stimulate conversation about the topic.
"What will happen to our art?" is a related matter.

Zimbabwe after the fall of Rhodesia, South Africa now, Hatai after the farm equipment went feral, Chechneya after the fall of the Soviet Union, and everywhere else in apefrica during decolonization.

did you ever read "The Mote in God's Eye"? That's a good model for what the world will be like without whites
>worldwide Africa ruled by warlords
population grows until all of civilization collapses in global holocaust
>everything starts again
>cycle repeats indefinitely because anyone trying to create something new to break out of the cycle is assumed to be crazy
>art and museums exist to store info for society to rebuild after each apocalypse
>maximum individual lifespan is 25 years
>everyone is brown and some are short and some are tall and all are spineless
o brave jew world that has such """people""" in it

No,never people here dont treat each other with request let alone a white minority,I just have a dream to live in a white majority population.

Then you have to go back. There are so fucking many of you streetshitters that you could ruin every white country left.

I hardly hear any Indian ethnic getting shot?

Comply with the officer,if you nog while he says you keep your hands up just do the fucking thing.

What exaclty is your problem with us? You get to the bright of ours we dont nig,yeah just send the low tier H1B though

south africa is closer everyday

Sure thing chink. White people are #1 when it comes to out-group empathy, sadly.

West of the Rockies has to deal with the spicanese more than nignogs, Palmdale and other areas are exceptions. Nigs at least speak language similar to English.

People from India are entirely too practical. You learn skills, but you're too rigid in the way you view life. It's really annoying to work with people from India because you are always slipping in discouraging "wisdom" about how it's best not to try to achieve too much. You work hard, but you are not able to adjust in any way. And then you blame everyone else when when the skill you worked at becomes obsolete.

Instead of aspiring to something new or forward, you just monopolize skilled labor and then drive down the prices. It's very similar to American Christians, who I also hate quite a bit. I think there a lot of parallels between the caste system and religious thinking. It doesn't make any fucking sense, but you cling to it at all costs, even if it harms yourself and those around you.

Take a look at Zimbabwe for your answer.

Chinese and Koreans are a special breed of human. They're kind've like Yids in the sense that once one shows up, they multiply like fucking Gizmo after getting blasted in the face after going down on Cytherea. They also have little to no empathy and since there are so many of them, they have no fucking sense of personal boundaries.

And it depends what Mexican neighborhoods you're in. If you're in Cali in the fucking cholo-zone, yeah you're basically living in a niggerwalk meme every day of your life. But if you're in a working class Northeastern city, they mind their fucking business.