WHY DO YOU BELIEVE IN GOD? IT'S 2017!!!

Why do you believe in God, user?

Only a dumb fuck conservative christian would
actually believe in an invisible man watching over
you constantly.

Tell me why you believe in such faggotry, please.

Simulation theory

tell me more.

>God is an invisible man in the sky
>Still thinks this is what people believe God is in 2017
this is why people laugh in your face

sage

if there is an invisible man watching over you OP he's probably calling you a faggot

With logic like this, it's no wonder you're retarded enough to believe in a higher power.

God is manmade government surveillance.

Well I am the OP

It's currently the 100th anniversary of the Our Lady of Fatima. It basically proved God exists.

Cosa stai facendo, rabbino?

Or didn't it?

>Simulation theory
it's kind of like the matrix.
If you can't prove you're not part of a simulated reality, how can you prove or disprove the existence of anything, inside or outside your reality?

I do not believe in the supernatural literally. I do however understand the necessity of a community of faith for a working society.

Recently, I've come to understand some common misunderstandings about humans as social creatures.

Humans *can* be social creatures and form societies. And a community of faith is vital for that. Its not faith in a supernatural being so much, but rather faith in a shared vision, promises from mankind to mankind that have to be labored upon to become real. Humans need to believe the man next to them shares their values to feel safe in a community and work together to create good things for each other.

Sadly, this concept is nigh on impossible to hold in a modern nation. The concept of a nation itself is hard enough to hold together, much more in this age, especially when it is actively undermined.

The reality of what we have today in modern America is not really a society. Many, indeed more every day, are *present* in the company of others, but they aren't really subscribing to a sense of union with each other.

The government seems to be actively against community. The government seems to think that you can have a town with 4 religions, five races and 10 languages and expect peace, order and fellowship through brute force of federal law. It doesn't work, of course, and I suspect the federal government knows this. A statist party needs conflicts to resolve, and to weaken blocs which are mindful enough to hold them accountable at elections. Statists dont want that because statists ultimately fail in a working democracy due to an aggregating record of failure that is sure to occur when leaders feel no accountability for mistakes over time. Therefore the native class has to be weakened, and new people imported and bribed who have lower expectations.

So, to destroy and prevent strong communities of resistance, you have to find ways to undermine their identity, and attacking their faith is essential.

Oh shit!!

Expanding my mind, man!

Deep.

But are you saying that segregated communities of faith would get along better than the inter-mingled neighborhoods we have now?

Well you idiots believe in invisible money appearing to pay your bills because you don't fucking work.

What if god is not 3d and is on another scale of dimension,you dont believe in ghost either do you?

I have faith that free money will magically appear in my account and it always does.
God rewards the faithful.

Not only does God exist, but the earth is flat just as the bible says. Keep being ignorant, but you will know the truth when you die. I pray for your soul that your spirit is prepared.

God exists because memes are real.

if the earth's round how do you explain aliens?

Historically, there is always a stronger and weaker component typically dictated by simple numbers of majority vs minority.

Not all multiculturalism is ill fated. It truly can work in urban areas under certain conditions.

1. It has to be naturally occurring from migration by people actually looking for a better life with the means and knowledge to do it. This is usually due to economics.
2. The new group has to have some desire to assimilate, if only cosmetically.
3. There has to be some acknowledgement of the native power structure.
4. The rate of growth has to be generational, not masses showing up in droves and changing the feel of any shared spaces.

It helps if there is some shared cultural background, typically religion, and perhaps race.

The problems we have now are because all of those things are upside down. Asians, Europeans and, at one time, middle easterners and Latinos were all good at this. Like many issues, it is not so much the class of people who are directly the problem as the policy being executed on their behalf.

Latinos who grew in the northeast, for example, or urban Asians in cities, do well because there is incentive for assimilation. You are less likely to assimilate in a new country if everyone around you is from the old country because you arrived so fast in such numbers.

When Latinos cluster quickly on the southern border, the need to assimilate is not only less, but disincentivized. Same as you go deeper into Asian quarters, you will find less and less who are assimilated. Middle Easterners of the past assimilated very well. Modern ones do not, partly for the same reasons, but mostly due to ghastly inept (or deliberate) government policy.

Self segregation is natural. However in the US, the terms segregation and integration have loaded political connotations. That hesitance to even invoke such terms in practical, banal discussion make it difficult to address realities in these matters.

Further, our social benefits system warps the individual direction of the migrating person. People migrating to the US dont do it because they like America, Americans or anything particular about our culture. It is only human nature to go where someone will give you free benefits. They have no life design for a better future of their own planning or ability. They dont come here because they like white people. They like free stuff. This only causes more tensions and a growing distance from the native governed and their government.

The migrant situation in Europe is far, far more toxic than what we deal with in the Americas. You have people arriving on rafts with no desire or intention to learn the language, a totally alien culture and no expectation of assimilation or employment.

But they do risk their lives. The word is out in Africa that Europeans are giving away a modern Western life for free. Why wouldn't they try to escape desert, war-torn hell-holes to find out what its like.

Why do you still belive in Communism if real communism has never existed?

Checkmate Stalinists!!

Read the Quran, you will know.

I always thought that christianity was for weak people that couldnt face reality, always trying to look for an explanation for all the misfortune that befalls this fuckers and finding some sort of validation for being good people like thats even neccesary. Just accept that you are gonna die and when you die its gonna be black

Demons