youtube.com/watch?v=OyEusKu44wc
youtu.be/VDb7gsZ3HJs
youtu.be/jbuQDqnMebk
youtu.be/lsyvwbjzg6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=KnnHprUGKF0
youtube.com/watch?v=ugm0JZhX3CI
youtube.com/watch?v=cj4_9oyxbQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All sounds the same. Can only listen to so much major pentatonic.

This
youtube.com/watch?v=FY8SwIvxj8o

Cause I don't think my tractor is sexy.

I go on bluegrass stints sometimes. It's energetic the way I like, and has lots of gnarly sounding percussive instruments with almost baroque-like stuff and cool vocals you can harmonize with.

country music can have its moments:

youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

You're in the wrong place man. Hank Jr. is awesome though. The kikes ruined country music by giving it the stigma of "rayciss crackas". So nobody can appreciate other forms of music than what they are told to like. "The Conversation" is a great song.

because it isn't power metal.

I like bluegrass and classic country and old timey music. Modern country music is a meme.

Texas outlaw country, any one of The Highwaymen, are still gold and hold up quite well.

Modern country is cucked tho, with the exception of Sturgill Simpson and a handful of bluegrass bands.

I only listen to new country now because I am a gay man and the new stuff is fag friendly.

because it sucks

>does nothing but sing about trucks, mud, girls, and trucks
modern country is garbage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo
First song I knew you guys would like. Don't know if it's been posted.

This

I like old country. The new stuff sucks.
I'm going to stop listening to sports like (((ESPN))) and just listen to classic country.

yep

country died with waylon
youtube.com/watch?v=o7sT5K4BHBs

Because I listen to classical

It can be pretty funny

youtube.com/watch?v=H3VLqLLWxbQ

youtube.com/watch?v=u8Q0sX2cv-Q

This

Country listener here, it's the white mans genre, devoid of the satanism of metal, and you can actually understand the words. It espouses traditional values and is almost completely white, save a handful of based black men. Don't listen to contemporary country, it's trash. Alan Jackson and George Strait are the newest you should listen to. I strongly encourage everyone to look into people like Hank Williams (all theee of them), Revel Son, Johnny Horton, Johnny Cash, Johnny Paycheck, Conway Twitty , Jimmy Rodgers(the first one), Marty Robbins , Buddy's Holly, Waylon Jennings, and Merle Haggard. support the white man Sup Forums

Marty Robbins is great, every song is a story.

youtube.com/watch?v=XxIbq7HkalQ

David Allen Coe is what this world needs more of.

>No John Denver
Are you even trying?

Love Country.
Would recommend Billy Joe shaver, saw him in concert in March. Great music, he and Waylon Jennings pretty much started the outlaw movement. Also he shot a man in the head and didn't go to jail - see song "Wacko from Waco".
Tom T Hall is also one of best storytellers. Truly nostalgic songs - "don't forget the coffee billy joe"
Also Ed Bruce is great, wrote tons for Waylon and Willie. Cowboy songs. "my First taste of Texas"
Johnny Paycheck too "only hell my mama ever raised" he also shot a man in the head but he served 22 months for it before a pardon.

Truly the best genre of music.

If you're a fan of Hank Williams and Bocephus, listen to "standing in the shadows" hank Jr was only 16 when recorded, he sounds just like his dad. Very powerful about him being placed into the role as Hank Williams replacement.

Love his trail songs album. Esp. Big iron and a hundred and sixty acres

Is Willie Nelson pol approved?

i can only listen to most of it when i'm drunk

Personally not as big a fan of him as the others, but obviously it's not an all encompassing list, I was trying to make it diverse so if any one actually looks some up they can find something they like.

I love Conway Twitty and Loretta Lynn's duets.

Have met Kenny Chesney twice. Great guy. One of the genuinely nicest people you'll meet. His music sucks though kek

100% , I forgot him

Red dirt and Americana master race

Few more:
Ernest Tubb
Johnny Russell
Vern Gosdin
Don Gibson
Red Sovine
Billy Joe Shaver

Also Loretta Lynn and Patsy Cline

I do

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IgxEy8e1rwU

What is pols' take on dolly Parton?

Does pol know Johnny Rebel?

Pol would like Johnny Rebel

I like sugar and I like tea

Who here /merle/?

youtube.com/watch?v=epnqisvSCwo
youtube.com/watch?v=sxLtXJzo3Ew
youtube.com/watch?v=bTWZy4ETCZs

I like her, she and Kenny Rogers are good together.

She's also an impressive businesswoman

No bullshit, I was just listening to this song (never heard the newer stuff) when I came across this thread:
youtube.com/watch?v=uS7RN8g8Ssk

Today's (pop) country music is shit tier. There are many similarities between hip hop and country...the elementary rhyming, a lack of tempo changes etc.

The only music white people should be listening to, is Classical, Power Metal and Bluegrass...period!

Love Merle. So sad he died last year and on his birthday. Wish idve seen him in concert

she was how we were taught about improper fractions in school

big on the top, little on the bottom

kek

DOLLY PARTON IS THE BEST
SHE'S GOT TWO MOUNTAINS ON HER CHEST

I got to see him a few years ago when he came to my town, so glad I was able to do that before he died. David Allan Coe is the one I really want to see before he dies.

youtube.com/watch?v=bs4y5si8DGs

Yeah they're catchy as hell. Love the alligator hunting part in Alabama Nigger I think.

Some niggers never die they just smell that way - pure gold

His interview with Howard stern is hilarious.
"well the songs might be a little racist but I'm not racist"

His interviews are amazing I would recommend you look them up
Favorite part
>I wouldn't have killed him if he wanted me to fuck his ass

Yeah he's good. I got so see Billie Joe Shaver in Luckenbach TX in March, he's great would recommend. Ticket was $35 probably 60 people or so there, not crowded or anything. Great stuff.

Yeah, that guy was something else.
Anyone else like Hank III?
youtube.com/watch?v=sIlCrhj7mpM

Jerry Jeff Walker and Lyle Lovett are great also Robert Earl Keen. Classic Texans (though I think Jerry Jeff was born in New York and under different name, still great though)

But I don't like niggers nosirry

america for the win

Sure is. I saw him in December, he's obviously old so his energy isn't the same, but about every third song he was really great.

Bluegrass music festivals are so much fun. Have to go to one if you have the chance.

because all country music is either "SHE BROKE MY HEART SO I HAD OT FUCK MY SISTERRRRR" or "MY TRACTOR BROKE AND NOW IM SINGING"

>listening to shitty new country
youtube.com/watch?v=0rwnIqRl4gc

There's no need to post the same link twice.
youtube.com/watch?v=vi9hDrAVHa4

Only acceptable country is outlaw and alt country. Nashville is cancer and Bakersfield sound is king.

>I've never heard a country song from before the year 2000

Buck Owens and Merle are some of the best, but the Texans are top tier too and so are lots of the Nashville guys.

Kris Kristofferson, Billy Joe Shaver, Tom T. Hall and Ed Bruce are some of the best song writers I'll tell you what

Not ashamed to admit that I once broke down in tears to this Willy Nelson performance during a rough spot in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=iZaZqx9v3dU

I love Waylon Jennings (its ok I'm a girl)he is the best of everything for me and makes me smile on a bad day - don't make them like that anymore.

>exemplary musicianship
That's a bit of a stretch, unless you're talking about something like bluegrass

>cowboy like me.
>some drug store get up and Tennessee settling

He was great. I met him a few years back in a Bass Pro Shop. It was kind of surreal since he walked up to me to talk and it took me a second to realize who he was.

I really like Waylon Jennings.

Pic unrelated

Real country artists nowadays are under the "outlaw country" genre label.

Artists like Jason Isbell, Chris Stapleton, Sturgill Simpson, Margo Price, Cody Jinks, all fucking SOLID country artists that aren't shitty fucking bro country like Florida Georgia Line or Sam Cunt Hunt

Texan sound is great and always has been. I'm just biased on Bakersfield though.

Aaron Lewis is pretty great.

I do.

He's hard to beat. Definitely a part of the best generation of country music.

Amen, frequent the big ones yearly, a lot of great folks out there. Gray Fox is always a blast.

Cody jinks is my fucking hero boys. Texas country is the way to go.

youtube.com/watch?v=uEKiKp-2bW4&feature=youtu.be

But I do.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WXYjm74WFI
youtube.com/watch?v=999RqGZatPs

That's nu-country, which is basically pop music.
Listen to old country or outlaw country.

>Texas outlaw country, any one of The Highwaymen, are still gold and hold up quite well.
>Modern country is cucked tho, with the exception of Sturgill Simpson and a handful of bluegrass bands.

Mostly agree.

There's a leaf that's alright though.

youtu.be/7N3qHOKaW7g

Classic countries pretty good new country is fun but ass.

Jamey Johnson puts out some alright music.

Best rendition of Rebel Soldier

youtu.be/zGvbjfHTy2Y

>retrowave masterrace
youtube.com/watch?v=OyEusKu44wc

>Buddy Holly
>Country
Everyone else on that list besides Cash is shit

waylon toured with buddy holly. country by association maybe.

Hank Williams senior literally learned how to play from a black man. Google it.

Cuz its gay as fuck

Merle > Waylon

I know more about country music tham anyone on Sup Forums.

I play steel guitar.

Because /pol is degenerate and listen nigger rappers.

Saw him for free with Kris Kristofferson in Golden Gate park 2011.
Kris introduced him as the greatest somgwriter since Hank Sr. And Kris is a great songwriter.

Merle's kid was on tele.

Youre shit.
Fuck off numale cuck. Go listen to your nigger music or your cringe metal, queerbait.

One of the greatest country albums of all time.
youtu.be/VDb7gsZ3HJs
Best doggo song also from the Byrds.
youtu.be/jbuQDqnMebk

Also, if you dint know who The Band is, youre not into real country music and are pleb tier nukuntry trash.

youtu.be/lsyvwbjzg6Q

What's Sup Forumss opinion on weens country album? Ray Stevens is my current favorite, Misty is a fucking awesome album and his newer shit is highly anti liberal/immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnnHprUGKF0

real country is pretty fucking good. written and performed by actual whites at a time where they weren't afraid of calling darkie a nigger and losing their career because everyone else did it. also the jews didn't have their tentacles on the music industry yet.

Even before that, even during the Communist Great Depression, they sent out photographers, and the recording industry just sold records of miced up live performances. Just documentary evidence of real life at the time.

I heard Billy Corgan once toss out the idea that the future of the post-Jew music world would be live performances, and the recordings thereof. Make your money off of touring, and maybe record sales on the side.

Kind of sounded good to me. Want to watch your favorite episode of The Simpsons again or would there be a live event that exceeds your TVs?

If it ain't Classic Country it's Crap!

>pol would like
Kys fucking faggot

This. Prefer minor pentatonics. Regardless of palm mutes and power chords.

Old country stuff is patrician.

youtube.com/watch?v=ugm0JZhX3CI

youtube.com/watch?v=cj4_9oyxbQ0

>traditional values
most of the country singers did drugs still good especially outlaw country