TATTOO HATE THREAD

I'm surprised people on Sup Forums don't talk about tattoos more. There's no way you could have an IQ over 70 and think you need to scar your body in order to remember something. Tattoos:
>Look repulsive
>Are a great sign for employers not to hire you
> Are a great sign that I never want to talk to you
>Were invented by subhumans

>are indicative of your vapid personality

>a meme that will die with this worthless generation

you sound like a virgin

I fucking hate plebbit mang

Oh good another "i know best" sage bait.

Just like everything else on the left, tattoos are a sign of insecurity. Those who are insecure about their body or mental state will seek to change it for the sake of change. But they never will succeed, because the problem isnt with their body, but with their mind.
Visible tattoos are a warning sign that you are dealing with someone who has an unstable mind or unresolved issues, just like piercings and other forms of body modification are.

To try to turn the body into art, as they often claim their goal is, is to deny the body can be art without changing it. If they truly wanted their bodies to be art, they'd work out and learn how to eat properly. They'd learn to accentuate their beauty without having to stick needle and ink or metal into the skin. But they don't, because that takes effort, and it won't resolve their issues.

Tattoos are the sign of a weak mind incapable of solving its problems. A tattoo to 'remember' something is the sign of one who doesn't want to move on from the past- And does not want to grow.

Do not scar the body intentionally with metal or ink, nor any other external methods. To change their body, a healthy person changes the way they act.

People can put whatever they want on themselves but the worst thing about tattoos is that listening to people talk about them is SO FUCKING BORING

and people love to talk about them, probably the reason a lot of people get them is to have something to talk about

You know that's really fucked up that people actually have tattoos like this.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos

>Just like everything else on the left, tattoos are a sign of insecurity.
It's not that, plenty of Chads and Stacies get tattoos. It's an issue of short attention spans and mentality of infidelity. Whites mostly follow the trend because it's "something different". Just like how they can't stay with a job for more than 3 months because they want to try another that's worthy of their time.

For some reason tattoos are liked on Sup Forums usually. It's scary how many people have them now.

Some motherfuckers are always trying to skate uphill.

Are you ethnically Chinese? Can you read Chinese? What's the significance of choosing a tattoo in a language you don't understand?

Everything about this is correct except the chose in tattoos.

t. virgin

I bet your a christcuck as well

Tattoos are an abortion.

It's sad that one day getting a tattoo was once an act of rebelion now its an everyday thing

Let's hope.

Also,
>More than 3, and 100% guarantee that said person was abused.

Daily reminder that hitler was pro tattoos

gg on only posting shitty tattoos.

the last tattoo thread we had here was moved to

>Implying there's such a thing as a good tattoo.

>I'm here for the job interv...
>YOU'RE HIRED

get laid. stop caring what other people do with their bodies. it literally has nothing to do with you. it does not affect you in any meaningful way, shape or form. youre are busybody faggots who needs to stfu and get their dicks wet

ITT: autistic basement dwelling man children who shitpost about kekistan and degeneracy and haven't seen a vagina in over a year

If you seriously hate all people with tattoos you need to grow the fuck up. You are not intellectually superior because you don't have tattoos, and just because there are 100% turbo faggots like OPs pic who get Reddit tattoos doesn't mean that all tattoos are garbage.

Learn to discriminate between well thought out and meaningful tattoos, and cringeworthy cliche tattoos. Most tattoos are the latter.

That one is shit too.

Yeah bros the solution to degeneracy is to just ignore it and seek out instant gratification so you won't think about stuff anymore!

People like you are really fucking annoying, and you're too daft to realize that your statement can be applied to pretty much everything.

Tattoos are popular now because all the rappers and popstars are getting them, so your average normie is going to want one as a means of further modifying their appearance and remaining up-to-date with the latest trends. There is no real thought or significance to them like you had with tattoos in any other time period, just pure aestheticism.

>degeneracy
I really don't understand this word. I don't like tattoos and will never get one, but who decides what is and what isn't degenerate?

everyone has a fucking tattoo now, so it's no longer "something special", or a sign of being a bad ass. It's all generic shit now

>you're too daft to realize that your statement can be applied to pretty much everything
no, i understand that completely. youre too fucking stupid to understand if everyone took that philosophy shit wouldnt be as fucked as it is now. muh degenercy. muh jews. muh patriarchy. you deluded autists are all the same. the sooner we purge everyone with

>get laid. stop caring what other people type with their keyboards. it literally has nothing to do with you. it does not affect you in any meaningful way, shape or form. youre are busybody faggots who needs to stfu and get their dicks wet

Unless it's a tattoo that your war buddies all get together, those "sweep and meaningful " tattoos are retarded as well.

Nah bro I got a tattoo of this dragon that's also half human because it represents my inner struggle to keep the dragon at bay

Shut the fuck up. You know what normal people do when they have a deep and meaningful memory? They remember it. I had a very meaningful experience on shrimps, doesn't mean I'm gonna dump a bunch of ink on my body that lasts forever because "so deep bro"

Why not just... remember things?

>when everyone has a tattoo to look different but ends up looking the same
>fat bitches with thigh tattoos to hide their old scratch marks
>tramp stamps cause the broadzilla already knew you wouldnt want to look at her body
>stupid mandalas everywhere

god is pissed

Yeah bro because we all know those with higher IQs are the ones getting tattoos and not the low IQ nigs, ancient tribes, and stacies/chads. Christ you're pretty much proving my point that tats are for the low IQ.

>sign of insecurity
>being so insecure you have to tell them they're insecure
you sure gottem

Everything people want tattoos to do can only be done by scars earned through experiences.

Could not agree more. A well maintained and clean body is infinitely more beautiful than one covered in ink and piercings.

ITT: butthurt tattoo fags that regret their tattoos but dont want to admit it

It's interesting that Sup Forums comments on pretty much everything, like drug users and fat people but tattoos are off limits. I'm saying they look like shit and are indicative of low IQ and low self esteem.

>get laid

Not an argument.

Pull out dat pp7 boi

My soldiers and I all have tattoos and are probably tougher than all you faggots

>a successful person has a tattoo
>h-he's just a s-stupid Ch-chad unlike m-me
>m-muh iq

>get laid
It's interesting because getting laid didn't profoundly change my views on anything.

Tattoos are for prostitutes, gangsters, football hooligans, rappers, popstars...

No great statesman, go great philosopher had a tattoo.

Chad's have tattoos at about the same rate everyone else does. And IQ is pretty damn important, putting the word "muh" in front of it doesn't change that.

The current SECDEF doesn't count?

>le 2deep4u Chinese letter tattoos
Gaaaaaaaaay

Will I get banned for posting all the /mlp/ tattoos?

>I had a very meaningful experience on shrimps

Is that you forest?

It affects me when every fucking girl has ugly little tattoos scattered across her body. Why would a girl ruin a perfect body?

>Donated his flesh to Burnout
>No refunds

is it best to avoid women with tattoos? I have heard that they usually have considerable baggage.

This

>When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

Cringed. Stop trying to justify your shitty looking scars. On one hand, if you've seen and done some horrible things, wouldn't you want to forget that? Also, lots of people do volunteer work. It's nothing special and getting some Asian tattoos to look edgy is straight up retarded.

>To try to turn the body into art... is to deny the body can be art without changing it.

Damn, nigga, that is insightful.

Yes and if your gf is thinking about getting one, just remember it never stays at just one.

>checks flag

Yes. They're either hiding their body from their insecurity or hiding negative experiences by permanently covering themselves with distractions. Nobody gets ink because they see their body as a canvas. Hell even if they did, that simply implies that they're empty and meaningless without another person drawing on them.

It looks like someone forgot they already had a tattoo and got another tattoo on top of it.

I tattooed mt penis to look like a peanut to save effort on my dog

As someone with the celtic cross on his arm, the OP isn't completely wrong, but he is an idiot.

There's nothing inherently WRONG with tattoos, they're a great indication of personality, and is a good way to tell if someone should be avoided or not.

Examples of people whose tattoos are a sign of impending doom are:

>vidya
>lefty politics
>we wuz kangz tier shit
>gang shit
>memes
>pride tattoos (from literally anything)

I could add more but those in particular make me reel back.

anyone with a tattoo is a fa- *autistically stares at the ground when passing by*

Tattoos were common amongst Germanic, Nordic, and Celtic peoples.
The Greeks and Romans weren't really a fan of tattoos though.

WE WUZ IRISH AND MCSHEEEEIT

Greeks and Romans were too busy sodomizing male children
Pick your poison

What the fuck do you know about war bitch? Why do all my "war buddies" need to all get the same tattoo?

Jesus Christ this thread is truly autistic as fuck. I wonder what it's like to not have any deeply held convictions that didn't originate outside the fucking Internet. Must be a sad existence.

tattoos are for los-

>hands wrapped
>no cauliflower ear
>noses intact
>no scarring on brows
LARP

tattoos aren't inherently good or bad, but most people have shit taste in everything so it makes sense that their choices wouldn't be aesthetically pleasing or meaningful

Those dudes look pretty gay to be honest.

>mfw not even irish

Forever culturally appropriating m8.

tattoos are a fucking waste of money. They usually run hundreds of dollars and you're doing nothing but scarring your body with vapid nonsense. There's a reason why they were originally associated with petty crime and mischievous behavior. Everyone I've met that had gotten tattooed ended up regretting it.

Nah they didn't sodomize them.
Homosexuality and the Pederasty was accepted in Greece, however anal sex was considered wrong because it degraded whoever was penetrated. In fact, if you had buttsex with a guy and you were penetrating, it wasn't considered gay because the person you were fucking clearly wasn't a male

Cherry-picking.
>Aaverage tattooed person

>mcgregor proudly strutting around showing off his menstral cycle to the heavyweight he is about to be pounded by

>get laid.

Found the disfigured butthurt tatfag by the first sentence.

>doesn't know how easy it is to break your hand when punching
>doesn't know you wear headgear in Sambo
>thinks people should destroy their face as if they were a professional fighter for no reason

>unironically defending child fucking

>when your opponent doesn't have tats

based Aquafresh fascism

this picture simply shows the superiority of Mexican blood

Dude look at my gorilla tatoo it means that I like to smoke weed and fuck dem girls yo brah.

brah?

>Lose 35 lbs in one year
>Decide to get tattoos to commemorate this ""accomplishment""
>If he continues to lose weight (DOUBT IT HIGHLY) his tattoos will look like shit on his loose skin

You're an ignorant ass. Memories can be very powerful. I got mine because of the love I had for my cousin. A group of us got them, including my cousin, after she was diagnosed with a terminal disease. She passed away last Dec.

Tattoos are absolutely haram OP.
They're also not kosher.
It's part of Celtic tradition as well.

>this person votes
>this person will probably have kids
>this person has a degree

And you what the worst part is. That there are people who genuinely see nothing wrong with this.

>Are a great sign for employers not to hire you
lmao if you think tattoos prevent jobs in 2017

> Are a great sign that I never want to talk to you
great!

Shut the fuck up you pussy eating canadian fagot.

literally shrimp pilled

disgusting married whore I know once tried to suck my dick for 10 dollars.

Found another butthurt tatfag. I love the seething rage you guys emit through your posts, you sound just like the SJWs when confronted directly with how stupid they are.

Yes, losers and incredibly egotistical niggers. Who the fuck tattoos their own name on their stomach?

10 feet higher