WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK OF THIS SHOW?

Is it Based? It's always managed to have an amazing down-to-earth look on Black culture, while shitting on everybody equally. With the exception of the fourth season this show seems pretty damn red-pilled including this amazing speech that black people never paid attention to in real life. They even toned Huey's Radical Black Nationalist tendancies down.

youtube.com/watch?v=OuD_0LFSnyY
youtu.be/NY0cq_BFOR4

strawpoll.com/43g5x8s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4UCdUy7JIAo
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=qFXC9bFV_qM
youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtu.be/6J_dT2P61AA
youtube.com/#/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Shitting in everybody equally
You don't seem to understand how this works kiddo

(this show made a white supremacist the most likable character in the show)

I can't take it seriously

it's ok desu, not flagrantly anti-white. I never saw it and felt anything overtly wrong.

*i never saw anything in it that felt overtly wrong

that's what I meant to write but i potatoe'd it because tired and exams

it's not anti-anybody, cept BET It's really just a strong look at modern (well 2005-2010 we wont remember 2014) culture.

youtu.be/4UCdUy7JIAo

forgot about this seen lel, I really enjoyed this show tbqh.

Niggers with gargantuan chips on their shoulders. Why turn on the TV when you can just drive to the nearest ghetto.

>is X redpilled = against the rules

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual.

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Rudolph Hoess confessed 25 million were killed at Aushwitz, does that sound believable? Allies tortured German POWs. At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers. Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died.
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit.
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following.
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 14 EU countries.
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>is X redpilled = against the rules
Rules Caveat says
>(with no extra content or input of your own)

Thread named:
>WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK OF THIS SHOW?

Nigger, who the fuck was talking about the holocaust?

How is it possible? How is it that Canada truly creates the worst posts?

Too much maple syrup in their bloodstream. deteriorates their brains

>fuck whitey keepin' the black man down: the show
>based
Nope

>Presents the people destroying blacks as blacks

>but still fuck whitey
Exactly. It's like real life.

Weird, it's like you haven't seen an episode.

show is funny af and calls out black culture and wangsters for what they are. I personally love that show

Uncle Ruckus is the only redeeming part

youtube.com/watch?v=qFXC9bFV_qM

I direct you to
youtube.com/watch?v=3biXm77tVD8

OP's picrelated looks damned familiar...

I think it's mildly red-pilled.
It points out one of the biggest things that black people tend to ignore: people are racist for a reason. I think it does a good job of pointing out all the objectively abhorrent, despicable, and degenerate things black people do.
One of the main characters, Huey, is meant to be a foil to all of that shit and an allusion to Malcolm X--that black power bullshit, etc.
So, mildly red-pilled or not really, depending on how you look at it.

Its a step in the right direction I guess.

theres powerful niggatry at work here

It's a good show.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

uncle ruckus is a self deprecating character, his extreme racism is counter to who he is and shows his flaws.

Fucking lol
Why is this so catchy

Huey had generally left-leaning ideals, but was capable of being proven right and wrong based on the actions of the characters. As far as the rest of the show is concerned, it was largely anti-establishment (both democrat and republican) while playing on some racial humor (not isolated solely to blacks). So, sure.

I don't understand why Aaron McGruder isn't considered an Uncle Tom or why niggers actually like this show. I also don't get why McGruder's a liberal when liberalism is the cause of all the problems described in the show.

It's a great show, I just don't get its existence.

This show dabbles in too much WE WUZing to actually be redpilled.

It's by niggers, for niggers, about niggers. What do you think?

>I don't understand why Aaron McGruder isn't considered an Uncle Tom or why niggers actually like this show.
because it doesn't straight go on about why blacks have flaws and talks about solutions to problems and is excellent black commentary to various situtions, barring 4th season

>not linking to a nigga moment

youtu.be/Zhgwy9y5ttA

youtu.be/6J_dT2P61AA

>mfw the hungarian dub translated "nigga" to "nigger" causing a massive outrage

yeah I enjoyed it, have they got a season 4 yet

uncle ruckus doe

This shit right here was gold.

Season 1 was top notch. Everything after that was garbage when he was forced to make more.

Scene
>Loud rap cancer playing
>Smoke in the hallway
>Uncle ruckus steps in
>Hmmmmmm
>SMELLS OF NIGGATRY

Ahahahahahahahahahaahanaahaaha
I don't know the the fuck they even managed to air it.

jew propaganda to make niggers appear respectable, and promote WE WUZ.

question: do they EVER seriously criticize jews at all?

very telling that they don't, don't you think?

It magnifies the black communities identity anxiety and the absurdity of the cultures unwillingness to change.

The comics were based. Season one began with a lot of potential but it got watered down. I think it was a combination of executive control, demanding more content and broader appeal, and attracting the kind of stoner and nigger audience it had set out to parody. People too dumb to be self aware that they were being lampooned.

Black nationalists aren't Uncle Toms

There are down sides to universal health care.

he isn't a liberal, he's a hard leftist.

For the most part niggers hated the comics. A majority of the few who pay attention or read things perceive anything that criticizes the black community as being racist. The idea was that some members of the community are as frustrated at niggerdry as the rest of us and it would poke fun at the absurdities of black culture. Instead, perhaps in part to airing on a stoner network and being voiced by many famous rappers, it indulged black culture. Any satirical aspects went over their heads and they reveled in their idealized degeneracy.

you are a lil bitch that's why you hate. Suck the holey end of a gun faggot.

Also for a man who used to go on at length about integrity when he was in print he certainly jumped on the stoner tv bandwagon. Any of you seen his adventures of black jesus live action show? It is the worst thing I have ever seen and I have seen the BET black panther show.

It was a great show. most of the social commentary was lost to actual niggers I guess.

>replying to leaf bait
user plz

He gets a lot of hate from blacks.

It's a genuinely funny show. I dont care if the creator is a literal communist he understood jokes

Windows 7?

Omg I forgot about that
Show is good, but too forced in the later seasons. Still top notch comedy though

There is some powerful niggatry at work here.

season 1-2 were good, classic chapelle show level not giving a fuck. 3 was garbage

I found it to be pretty /comfy/, but I know what you mean about the DUDE WEED LMAO

>anti white

This is the most anti-nigger culture piece of medis ever created.

Ruckus was unironically the best character in the show.
Nigga moment/nigga synthesis

This entire fucking scene: youtube.com/#/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

Boondocks was critique and criticism of nigger culture from day 1.

ruckus was like a jester in shakespeare. He exists to tell the truth to the audience. Like a jester he does it in a ridiculous way so neither the viewer or the character gets mad at him for telling the truth.

early seasons were good. went to shit fast though

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

It has its moments

READ NIGGA, READ

Eat a dick, Shlomo.

Black nationalism is fine in black countries, it is a virtue that they want to try to uploft their race, if they can, it is truly an amazing feat.

seriously overrated. it's not funny at all

>Niggers in the legion
>Not as slaves

Degenerate AF TBQH senpai.

Good art style, great characters, amazing soundtrack, good voice acting, and funny writing.

>Jazz music is sounds like a long car accident

Ruckus, grandad, and a pimp named slickback are the best part of the show.

Sup Forums is the embodiment of uncle ruckus (no relation)

desu the writing and characters are top notch but what sets it apart for me is the music. Literally god tier. Did they ever release a soundtrack of all the BGM tracks?

Man, I wish they'd make another season though. So much material. Imagine Huey joining BLM just to find out they're complete retards who only care about MUH GIBS. I can't even imagine the ways they could make fun of Shaun King. Too bad that's never going to happen.

>wait a minute.. I'm white! Hahaha
this was the pinnacle of the show other than Stinkmeaner's exorcism

i like it

Jesus christ you really gave yourself a L on that one

>is it based?
Maybe you could help figure that one out while you're on your way back to Plebbit you filthy nigger.

that MLK episode still applies today

I can imagine they would cut out any nigger critique and float the same narrative every other peice of tv airs.

The climate has changed, fallon got absolutely destroyed by the left for humanizing trump and giving him an honest interview.