Trump gets an Honorary Doctorate Degree

Say it with me...

DR. TRUMP.

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/13/donald-trump-liberty-university-graduation-jerry-falwell-doctorate-laws

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_honors_and_awards_received_by_Barack_Obama#Honorary_degrees
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

B A S E D

DR. TRUMP

Wtf I hate doctors now

DOKA BLUMPPPPPPPP

Trump is now more of an actual scientist than Bill Nye.

A disgrace that cheapens the school. Liberty University alums should be outraged.

DR. TRUMP AND MEMEDICINE!

they advertise their online program on talk radio way too much seems like it's a scam

A million leftists screaming in agony.

for the type of people who would actually go to liberty this is probably a major boon

Just an interesting fact, but this now makes Trump one of only two presidents who have ever had a PhD.
The other one was Woodrow Wilson, doctorate in History, whose writings were also quoted in the "Birth of a Nation" film.

DR. TRUMP
DR.
TRUMP

Hahaha I called this, I said to
Imagine the butthurt.

President Doctor Trump.

It's not a real PhD

Trayvon btfo

>falwell school of religious bullshit

who gives a fuck?

>Trump is now a doctor

Dr. Trump is in.

You're not even a real country faggot

Isn't this kind of like this kid's """"""""""""degree"""""""""""""

So is it President Dr. Trump or Dr. President Trump?

Rekt

Oh god, my sides!

President DR. Trump

Watch him win a nobel prize or be elected nupope next

t. literal faggot

Thats DOCTOR PRESIDENT TRUMP

President Trump. You don't call people Mr. Dr. The highest title is what you call them.

>Liberty University
That said "Dr. Trump" is a funny thing to say to annoy libshits.

we should call him dr. trump all the time. libtards will go nuts since they worship their professors so much.

Mr President Dr Trump

>drumpf cant be president because hes not a lawye-

Dr President Trump

>Watch him win a nobel prize

He needs to raise his Muslim child kill count before he'll be eligible for one of those.

THE DOCTOR

PHd in Shitposting

Massa Mr President Dr Trump

I predict much outrage and scoffing from the left such as "pffft what did he do to deserve a doctorate, grumbdf is too stupid to get a degree".

Never mind the absurdity of Obama getting the Nobel peace prize.

Yeah, I'm gonna start doing that just to piss these faggots off. I remember niggers getting bent out of shape when people neglected to put 'president' in front of 'Obama'.

>trump isn't intellige-

It's a honorary degree and largely meaningless. It's simply showing him respect and tying his name to the school. Universities hand these things out all the time. It's really not a big deal.

Look at the second one. He received it in 1988

Can I settle for Dr. President or President Doctor?

I can't wait to watch Colberts rip-roaring take on this.

>GRUMPPFFFFFFFFF STUPIDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Hahahahahha

I wanna see the fucking look on Nye's face

Didn't Trump's daughter marry a kike? And have his kike baby?

Also their professors will hate it because they lived in slums and ate cat food for 30 years to pay off their student loans, while Trump was banging Eastern European supermodels and eating an extra scoop of ice cream.

>HE'S BEEN THE DOCTOR SINCE 1988, SON

>Trump endorses a scam, for-profit university

Holy shit

As far as I'm concerned, it's time for him to have reading glasses and a lab coat.

It's his fifth doctorate. They are all meaningless except as a sign of respect and honor.

Either or my fantastic leaf.

>5 honorary doctrates
KEK

>Just an interesting fact, but this now makes Trump one of only two presidents who have ever had a PhD.
Do you just make this shit up? POTUSes get honorary doctorates handed out like candy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_honors_and_awards_received_by_Barack_Obama#Honorary_degrees

Dumbasses, he's been "Dr. Trump" since 1988. Still, it is funny to rub it into liberals face fresh in their minds, like said.

if he doesn't show up to press conferences dressed as a doctor from now on i'll be disappointed

Trump is the cure for what ails America.

is this the same university where he pretended to be a Christian?

>2 Corinthians
>Comparing the art of the deal (which he didn't even write) to the bible

Oi. Don't be a cunt.

It's not our fault Melbourne is like 99% of American cities.
We all want them walled off and nuked.

Isn't Liberty University a make believe college teaching that an angry sky god and/or a Zombie Fisherman doesn't want fags to exist or women to get abortions? What the hell is Trump's speciality in, dietary restrictions based on nothing?

Apparently Trump already had 4 or 5 honorary doctorates

But really, anyone who calls themselves dr. or even phd with only honorary degrees is seen as less than human in any circle frequented by people who have the real deal.

>Lynchburg
Are they, dare I say it, /ourtown/?

He wont be pleased.

It's a JD not PHD

Honorary doctorates are fucking meaningless and are only given out so the university can have some attention in media.

Mr. Dr. Dr. Dr. Dr. Dr. Presidente Trump. if he pays £1000 he can get a Lord title in the UK so it would be Lord Mr. Dr. Dr. Dr. Dr. Dr. President Donald Trump the first of his name.

How is a degree in History a JD?

LYNCHberg. BahahahahHHh

>looks over the list of alumni

Yeah, if you're not a lunatic Christian you know literally none of these notable graduates. Holy shit.

Based

calling him Dr. Trump will piss off liberals so so so much.
make sure to refer to Dr. Trump as Dr. Trump from now on.

Except Trump isn't a dead nigger.

GRASNALD FLORF
WHO SAID YOU COULD HAVE A FIFTH DOCTORATE
FIRST TWO SCOOPS NOW THIS??
BBLOORFEN KUUUJJZ

Do I call him Dr. Trump or Dr. President?

>WWE Hall of Fame
WHOOOOOOOO!

You mean like Dr. Obama?

IS THIS REAL LIFE

He's right though. Good for Trump and all but honorary degrees are meaningless. Fucking Kermit the Frog has an honorary degree.

How did this happen and all day not a single mention?

what do you care what the FAKE NEWS reports or doesnt report

Obama got his because he's half black and quotas. Trump earned his

W I N

Doctor president trump, man of multiple scoops.

Kek

>Worst Supporting Actor
He wanted the main role

It's how little it matters

The name's President-
Doctor President.

>Liberty U

Fuck you nigger.

well Kermit the Frog could have beaten both Hillary and Trump, so it's a big fucking deal