HARVARD LAW CALLS FOR IMPEACHMENT OF TRUMP

washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-must-be-impeached-heres-why/2017/05/13/82ce2ea4-374d-11e7-b4ee-434b6d506b37_story.html?utm_term=.224b533a734e

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/333283-tie-goes-to-president-trump-harvard-professors-cant
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-10/harvard-hold-blacks-only-graduation-ceremony-progressives-embrace-segregation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IT'S OVER SKLUMDF IS FINISHED

>wapo

>ZERO evidence of collaboration with russia
>IMPEACH HIM
>Hillary as secretary of state sells ENRICHED URANIUM to russia
>imwithher.jpg

>(((Harvard Law School)))

I bet you believe in (((education))) and (((science))) too.

Harvard is shitting its collective pants because it's a pedophile institution.

(((Harvord)))

What law did he break and why should it be high enough to be an impeachable offense?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

making them all look silly.

> Here is why
> And we love it
> And that's a good thing

Fucking millennials

>What law did he break and why should it be high enough to be an impeachable offense?
this to be quite honest
lay out a case to justify removal of a democratically elected president.

>high enough to be an impeachable offense

Getting your dick sucked by someone you aren't married to is an impeachable offense.

Trump could probably commit actual genocide and still have less chances of being impeached.

>he thinks billy boy got impeached over a beej

TWO SCOOPS
YOU GOTTA DO AT LEAST FOUR SCOOPS, C'MON

NO
Moron that is not why Bill Clinton was impeached - which he served out his term.

He lied under oath - that is an impeachable offense

>Trump gets impeached
>The Reign of Pence finally begins

My body is ready

What percent of the harvard law are jews? Just curious I need to know for a school paper.

>Bill Clinton was impeached for getting a bj

I keep hearing leftists say this but then I go and look it up and see this.

The moronic Libs aren't smart enough to realize if Trump (the most Liberal GOP candidate ever) gets impeached we will have Mike "Zap the Fag" Pence

Who cares?

>opinions
>Harvard
>Law
>(((Laurence H. Tribe)))

Is.
Anyone.
Surprised?

obstruction of justice, but wapo is full of shit harvard cannot decide. The Hill said it best "Tie goes to Trump."

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-administration/333283-tie-goes-to-president-trump-harvard-professors-cant

>he thinks he was impeached for BJ'S
No user. He was impeached for lying under oath

Is this the same Harvard Law that loves Obama so much? They have no credibility

GLUMPF IS DONE

>future lawyers and justices in burgerland

Your "justice system " is fuck.

again another story based on liberal witch hunt tactics.
there was no russian collusion or russian hacking.
america voted for trump. the electoral college sealed the deal.
as you go further down the line the trump president is stacked.
next you'd have to impeach pence.
next you'd have t impeach ryan.
trump may have been playing 4d chess and pence is his deadmans switch.
liberals dont think and base too many decisions on emotion rather than logic and fact.
you cannot impeach the entire government.

monster should get btfo'd for this alone desu

(((Harvard)))

Ya the BJ wasn't the problem it was lying under oath.

ITS ALL PART OF THE PLAN

(((Harvard Law)))

Ok, I'm being serious here. What is he being impeach for? I hear liberals irl say he'll be impeached any day now. I always ask, for what? No clear answer is ever given

Liberals are morons. They don't educate themselves or base arguments on facts.

Every problem they have is not their fault and is because of a system of oppression based on rich white males. Even though white men have it harder today than practically anyone else.

Being successful has shit to do with skin color and everything to do with Work Ethic, Intelligence, and have the ability to lead

NIgger PU-LEASE

(((Tribe)))

TWO
SCOOPS

They really can't. The plan is to hurt him politically. Normies and Dems will get the feeling that there is something wrong with the president.

A Harvard law professor that used to work for the Obama campaign, you mean?

Just think CNN made this a headline and a top news story - devoted an entire article to it, and Blue Checked twitter accounts spent an entire day bitching about it.

My grandfather died in WWII for shit like this. Fucking Sad

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HARVARD LAW))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

It's extremely difficult to argue with lefties because they're so fucking convinced of the false shit they heard that they will mentally cripple you trying to argue sense back into their retarded heads. They're immature little 16 year olds with superiority complex

No way they just have Tribe as a surname. Fuckin Hebrews.

I'm still not getting a clear answer. On what basis, real or imagined, could he possibly be impeached for?

Heebs kind of give you the heebie jeebies, y'know?

Trump should pull any government funding

is that a fucking statuette of eddy murphy

Seriously. Is there a name for this shit? It drives me crazy.

If this kike's argument held any water, every president since Kennedy would have been impeachable from influence by Israel

goddamn why doesn't this get trending lol

one group claims threatening comey not to release tapes is some sort of offense

WTF? I hate Harvard now.

Obama was his research assistant for two years.

>Harvard
>Literally bringing back segregation in America
>Any credibility on political matters whatsoever

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-10/harvard-hold-blacks-only-graduation-ceremony-progressives-embrace-segregation

No, these people have been saying there's been evidence to impeach him since he literally took the oath and he'd be out in a matter of weeks.

That it's only gone on this long because they need evidence, investigations....

What on earth could they be referring to. One example.

When liberals hate comey because they believe he was against hillary,, when conservatives hate comey because he shilled for hillary,, no one fucking likes that kike

Trump will regret that extra scoop.

>No American president has ever been removed for such abuses, although Andrew Johnson was impeached and came within a single vote of being convicted by the Senate and removed, and Richard Nixon resigned to avoid that fate.

Seems they're forgetting someone...

It's honestly things like this that piss me off the most. They're trying to give an informal history of impeachment and instead of including both impeachment trials, they include Nixon's resignation.

They've been saying it before he got into office lel

does it surprise you?

The curtain has been lifted. These people are no better than small town college paper journos.

>50% + 1 vote to initiate impeachment

nope

>2/3s majority Senate vote to impeach

nope

I love WP. They come up with the most unrealistic plans, and lead liberals on snipe hunts. If the liberals ever figure out WP is /ourguy/ we're done for!

because we did that a few months ago

I suppose they believe in the russia collusion. I do, but i think it's most likely trump owes money to the russians. nothing more than that

It's absolutely mind numbing. Hell, Clinton's trial is more relevant than either because it's the most recent and one of Clinton's charges was "obstruction of justice", the same charge Drumpf is "guilty" of.

Clinton wasn't impeached for "high crimes and misdemeanors" he was impeached for perjury and obstruction. Clinton was also acquitted in the Senate and wasn't removed from office.

>Impeach trump
>Get pence

Is this what they really want? Trump derangement syndrome

Yes, editorials.

What do you think perjury and obstruction of justice are? They're high crimes. Obstruction of justice is the same charge they're saying Drumpf is guilty of. A Clinton reference is much more relevant than Nixon's resignation or Jackson's near removal.

wapo doesn't have the power to bring articles of impeachment anyway.

Anybody who could make a case for it would be working with the House to make it happen. This is obviously shallow agitation propaganda instead.

>literal TRIBE
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Of course they don't have the power to. They're just trying to sway the public to vote enough Democrats in in 2018 to have him impeached. I honestly don't understand how these "professionals" don't see their obvious bias.

Because they're essentially professional shills. And in worse cases, useful idiots.

It's ultimately a quest for power and little to nothing more.

oy vey Go on a diet, Tribe....

What does Russian collusion even mean? On what planet is owing money to a russian dude illegal?

They're professional shills. Never forget HOW Russia "hacked the election": by exposing the media collusion with Hillary.

I'm not exaggerating when I say more of the people on this list have been promoted than fired after their collusion because publicly known.