What were the defining moments of the election?

What were the defining moments of the election?

that is an ugly woman, lol

when Trump had a 95% chance of winning and the media was shitting themselves

hillary's collapse
pussygate
first repub debate
"enough about the emails"
"wow a cow of butter"

probably a lot more. better than tv

I think the most fun was by far the Republican debates. That whole year feels like a hellstorm of news and crazy events that I will never be able to explain it to my kids or anyone that was not there to see it.

DNC leak

It prevented activating moderate voters. Only a little over half of people voted. People pissed at Obama had their minds made up and nothing would change that

Night of the election was wild too. I was at school that day and said to all my friends I think Trump can win tonight and everyone was laughing at me for it. But holy shit that night when it went from Hilary having 99% chance of winning to Trump sweeping all the states; it was like an adrenaline rush I couldn't believe it.

Being here and watching the energy change from mild amusement that Trump had even gotten this far and we all kinda knew it was over now, to holy shit we might actually have a chance, to pure amazement and happiness. The ensuing liberal meltdowns. TYT's hilarious live stream.

Best night of my life on this god forsaken website.

i coudlnt watch those debates. it looked like children bickering and trying to yell over each other.

They were a blast and it was insane when Trump would do crazy stuff like not show up. The man is a legend and I don't even like him all that much anymore since he got elected.

WHY AM I NOT 50 POINTS AHEAD YOU MIGHT ASK

Not part of the debate but I legitimately laughed my ass off

some parts were hilarious, like when wallace schools trump over cutting the deficit.

trump only looked good once, and that was when terd cruz brought up new yourk values

>"Mr. Zimmerman, why did you think Trayvon Martin was a threat?"
>"Well I saw him eating skittles, figured he was going to go BEAST MODE, so I shot his ass"

I thought liberal tears was just a meme until this.

Nothing is more entertaining than the politics that enslave us.

This kills the inevitable candidate.

The Zodiac Killers dad being linked to the JFK assassination.

Lyin ted, JFK assassin shit, jebs turtles, little marco, just everything

ted cruz memes

When Hillary got more votes.

Pokemon Go to the polls.

This pic goes with that pic perfectly.