Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?

SODOMY = DEATH

because human is fucked
kill all human now

HERETIC SHIT

GAS

It's pretty gay desu.

I actually don't give a shit

>legal union

The legal union is all about government benefits and riding in the ambulance.. nothing more

I don't oppose gay men being together because I don't have a good argument against it. I do oppose the government subsidizing their partnership since they can't contribute a regular family to society like a straight couple can.

i heard that homosexual poop smells nicer than straight poop. is it true OP?

I bet it makes you want to cover your dick in it

If you want to sign a bit of paper than says you live together and the other person gets your shit when you die, then go ahead.

If you want a church to be involved, then start your own. If you want government tax breaks because of it, fuck off.

Because homosexuals are pedophiles. Yes all of them.

I don't.

I oppose the left using gay rights as their platform issue and the glorification of something that is as simple as a preference. I also hate the gay "community" and the people who shill for it for a sense of moral superiority for thinking they're more accepting than other people. The left actually segregates gays more than the right by promoting a community or lifestyle for liking cock, when they could function as perfectly normal men.

Tldr; just because you suck cock, it doesn't mean you have to be a faggot

it promotes selfishness, individualism and hedonism above all others = cancer.
if society is a super-organism, then homosexuality is a tumor on that organism: it's just a burden for society which provides no benefits.
Name one good reason who we shouldn't kill all faggots?

>sticking your dick in poop

I don't.

I do think that trying to rework the entire fabric of society to accommodate a small fringe minority is idiotic however.

>it promotes selfishness, individualism and hedonism
Nothing wrong with it.

We'd have to kill you and everyone else here?

Why do you want to call a contract between consenting adults marriage?

I dont really give a shit desu, just dont stick your dick in me

>just because you suck cock, it doesn't mean you have to be a faggot
words I live by

Literally couldn't care less. Wish you shills would stop generalising because OMG Sup Forums is nazis board OMG you guise... how dare people have different opinions to you.

>Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting people in love?
pedolove now!

These, holy shit.

I'm against any child adoption they want to do and any homosexual influence they could impose on children.

If they want to be degenerate faggots that's fine, just don't influence anyone else to do it.

What the fuck do legal unions have to do with love?

gay people raise the property value of my home, and drive minorities out because of it

they are all right in my book

The bible is the only thing that says two men cannot be bond together in marriage. The bible also states that people shouldn't have sexual relations with animals. As each wall gets broke down degeneracy grows in our modern society. I am no Christian, although I do believe that the bible has built the modern foundation of decency and laws today.

>gay people raise the property value of my home

Wait, aren't gays in Afghanistan generally stoned to death?

Because the legal union in question has never been about love.

i'm an american

but yes they do, sometimes they're beheaded

If we didn't have that Gay propaganda on every TV show, social media and school we wouldn't have been discussing this bullshit right now.

Homosexuality is a decease an by that way it should have been treaten.

Fucking marxists saw this as a way of gaining power and it it wat it is now

Neat, you're a CIA agent posting here during your off-hours.

>l/, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?
as long as they cannot adopt / raise a kid they re / act like raging faggots they re ok for me

/thread.

Ok why cant I marry my daughter then?
Also adult is a social construct

Please read, then kys

>Sup Forums, why do you oppose the legal union of two consenting adults in love?
A certain group of vindictive faggots thought it's now their turn to be the bully. Using the courts and social media etc. So whatever goodwill I may have had due to some perceived historical mistreatment is long gone.

GRANDPA, NO!

has any legal union been about love?
Wake up retard, you just hate fags because you are one

as a fag
i hate fags
you can be a self respecting gay man and not be some pussy ass liberal media victim bitch.

i do not

The legal union of two (or more) consenting adults is a contract. The state should stay out of that, regardless of the genders of the people involved.

Marriage, if you believe in it, is a church thing. Go to a church that accepts your belief and marry there. Or make your own and be tax exempt.

1) It's not love
2) It's not socially acceptable
3) It's a proven mental disorder
4) Since it's a choice of mentally ill people, it's moot as the only thing that makes it relevant is the repeated act of misusing their sex organs. Other than that, we have to take their word on it.

gays arent discrmiminated agianst, they could marry any woman they want

I don't oppose their union.
I oppose their existence.