Be me

>Be me
>LA fag
>Live in neighborhood at the top of South Central because rent is cheap and I have a short commute to work
>Neighborhood is still pretty safe, never hear gunshots
>What I do hear is incredibly loud fireworks and m80s regularly set off by a house nearby
>After putting up with it days, finally decide enough is enough and walk over there
>Take note of the street/block and walk over to the people outside
>Believe in general respect and courtesy as a principle, don't want to call police before asking these people politely to stop
>Big gathering, everyone is Latino
>Ask them to cut it out, tell them the noise is highly disturbing and sets off car alarms
>Look at me like I'm stupid
>One guy asks me if I'm from Beverly Hills, when I say no he says, "You're in South Central."
>Take this as my cue to walk away
>They set off loud-as-fuck bomb as I walk away

I really want to call the police, but they officially know my face now (I'm a white male). I am sick and tired of my neighborhood sounding like a war zone, but I also value my life and am afraid I'll get jumped if I call the police. They are still setting off this shit and it will only get worse the closer it gets to July.

Yeah, I know, why the fuck would I live in LA. Look, I work in the industry here and enjoy it so far (have a real job and everything), but I can't afford to live anywhere nicer unless I wanna say goodbye to having any savings and I don't mooch off of my family, so I'm stuck here for now.

What do I do Sup Forums?

Make a deal, let them fuck your gf if they stop throwing firecrackers.

Well, you ARE in SCLA...just throw hot lead at them. That will get your point across.

What are you? A fucking Pussy??

what the fuck do you expect? what the fuck?

ktown guy here. its not too bad. hope ur making at least 60k

How is rent up there generally? i pay 600 for my room in a shared house, could I expect the same there? Koreans are good people and would generally hate this shit as well

Get out of California and move to a white people state, you idiot.

wait 2 weeks then call the cops so at that point either:

1. retarded spic brain has forgotten you
or
2. they remember you but figure it could've been anyone who got angry anc called

learn spanish

>not calling ice on the gathering and putting in an anonymous tip of illegals being there

you fucked up

i live in the LBC and I am crying laughing at you right now

>>Look at me like I'm stupid
>>One guy asks me if I'm from Beverly Hills, when I say no he says, "You're in South Central."

fucking. sides. out. loud.

jfc this can't be real. i would have paid upwards of $50 to watch this happen, live.

>Look, I work in the industry here
>the industry

nigga lol

>1-866-DHS-2ICE
They ruin your sleep, you ruin their lives.

You're stupid for living in the hood as a white person.There's a possibility that they'll make your life a living hell until you move out

>What do I do Sup Forums?
goddamn, call the cops but let me tune in to the scanner first okay because I most certainly want to hear how it all works out
still laughing

A friend said this, I think it's the only (sane) response.

Of course if I'm unlucky someone calls the cops tonight and they assume it was me and then I get attacked and accidentally kill one of them in self-defense and then have to go on trial and will be forced to declare myself alt-right since my lefty friends would never forgive me.

they literally let you live unlike niggers. Beaners are alright, you should have relaxed and had a beer with them then called ice later.

Put up with it faggot. You don't own that block.

The only sane thing to do is report them to immigration.

Can't beat em, join em.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Sounds like fun, stop being a fag.

wait a week or so and call the non-emergency hotline. tell them you see drug deals happening down that street. the police will then patrol the area more often.

make sure you have a firearm in your home and just mind your own business. don't even look at them. those types look for confrontation. they are scum.

Yeah and they'll find out it was him and there might be a hit on him the next day

I know Tyler, I know

I'm ausfag been to LA once ever. even I can tell this is fake as fuck

He works in "the industry" but cant afford anything other than the ghetto kek fuckin RPs

as a white man that lived in the "hood" for many years you fucked up big time. Rule #1 is to avoid all coontact when possible. Did you expect for a large group of beaners in South central to comply with a white boys request especially while being outnumbered probably 50 to 1? Rule #2 is to always make anonymous calls whenever there's a situation that you just described. The cops WILL show up and I can guarantee you some drunk or high idiot will get uppity with the cops, they will then have a real reason to search them and break up the disturbance. Always walk with your head up high when alone and be respectful and as courteous as possible but never confront them unless you want to throw it down.

> Not filing an ICE report

All latinos in LA -- I guarantee one's illegal.

Please leave LA immediately if possible.

T.grill

>They set off loud-as-fuck bomb as I walk away
How come you didn't join them? You're probably an effeminate pussy who only walked away to play Overwatch. You probably could've made some friends with them, too.

They are not very regulated here. Random fireworks during all days of the year is a common thing here. The most common is the double bang mortar.

Better get used to it gringo.

it happened. my cuckoldry for living here is not lost on me

I never implied I had a good-paying job (make 40k). LA is pretty expensive, any young people here living in the good neighborhoods are either splitting rent with their parents, letting their parents pay for all of it, or don't have to pay their own car insurance. I support myself completely.

If you did that to a pack of niggers they would of killed you or sucker punched you. This is the difference with Mexican's they make fun of you and let you be. You should of called the cops idiot and let them handle it.

Sup my LBC brotha

Not if they're all back in Mexico

1300 1 br
2000 2 br

its expensive. if you get lucky you can find studio for under 1k. everyone who lives here longer than 5 yrs seems to have gotten mugged at least once tho

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking. I knew I was making a mistake the moment I opened my mouth, I'm just a moralfag and would have felt bad if I hadn't done that first.

>call the cops for a noise complaint
>in a ghetto
Yeah, I bet those cops love risking their lives for a noise complaint. The cops won't do shit, moron. Noise complaints only work in nice neighborhoods.

Send a tip to animal rights organization that dogfighting is going on at those houses.

>Noise complaints only work in nice neighborhoods.

wrong.

move to Beverly Hills

>group of cholos who is not selling crack, robbing or doing drive bys
>Just popping some fireworks
>"Ayo quit that shit man, I cant jack off to anime in peace"
>"Nah ese" no shootings, no jumping, just a friendly reminder that you are not in the suburbs
>OMG THEY LITERALLY JUST FUCKING SET OFF A FUGGING BOMB

/thread

Sag your waistline and handle your hood homie. Don't come through here posting with your weak ass faggot shit.

why is this so funny to you
i dont live in california

Buy them some fireworks. Ask politely again if they could limit the m80s to weekends.

Tell them where blacks are. Latinos hate blacks.

have you seen gran torino

Honestly dude just join their rival gang and take them out and work your way up, fuck it you may be able control LA one day. Get a cool white nickname like "El Guero", "Blue eyed ese" or "Spooks". Then you can have yourself an army of 5'6 spics that you use to take care of groups like Antifa, while poisoning minority communities with drugs and crime.

pls shoot them so they don't get sent here

by the way - where do all you fellow LA poltards hang out? this town would implode if we had a couple beers and started talking politics in public

>drinking alcohol
degenerate, no wonder you live in SoCal

East Los homes

Also congrats having more balls than most on pol.

Kek. You're an absolute moron. I live in South Central and hear that shit all the time. It doesn't bother me at all. But if you want to be a pussy bitch, go to a payphone (they can't come to your house and ask you if you called if you did it through a payphone) and call the cops to investigate a loud noise. They come, tell them to fuck off, and they are quiet for a few days. Rinse and repeat. But looks like you outed yourself and are now #1 suspect for when cops come. I hope they fuck your daughter and mother. Being a moron must be punished.

Is everyone here retarded? You do realize people use fireworks to mask their gunshot sounds

>pol

leave

In retrospect I'm fucking ashamed desu, I'm smarter than this. If a friend was in a similar situation and asked me for advice I would have never told them to do that. I guess I've just been mad lately.

OP make a discord. I'm in LA too. I'll take care of your problem if you take care of mines. We'll be smart about it.

Spooks is reserved for blacks, well when blacks were allowed in Mexican gangs. He could get cool nicknames like
>Snowman
>Red
>Casper
>Peckerwood
And if there is already a "Guero" in the gang, you can get Guero with an added attribute, for example some high ranking white members of the Mexican mafia were called
>Guero Shy
>Guero Buff
Just a fun fact, Joe Pegleg Morgan was exactly the guy you described. White guy who became one of the godfathers of the Mexican Mafia. Another one is pic related, Guero Shyrock

Fuck your proper nomenclature

Politely correct them

>be me
>live a rural English town (pic)
>no crime
>wonderful scenery - mountains, rivers etc
>I live by a river

good restaurants out there, bro... I wonder how spread out we are - rarely do I meet anybody randomly who's aware of all the shit that gets said here, but when it happens it's always an instant party

More like, he better get used to mortars being aimed at his car and windows.

He done fucked up. They're going to fuck with him now, just for the fun of it.

Leave town for the 4th, dummy. Your ass is getting lit up, if you don't. Start looking for a new place to live, too.

Latinos are cool with me, if you don't fuck with them, they won't fuck with you. You fucked with them. Oops.

MAYBE if you'd said you had a sick grandmother and the noise was killing her, they might have stopped. But it annoys you? You're now a pussy in their eyes, and you're marked. Not for killing, but they're GOING to fuck with you, for fun.

The only thing you could have done worse is said you called the cops, or threatened to. Then, you would have caught a beating.

where is this fucking clip from

Grab a good headset and enjoy your favorite movies and music.

S-sauce?

dont be a pleb and waste your time communicating with shitskins op. I know i used to be a pleb like you try and treat them as equals and work things out. Pro tip it never works. Just keep calling the cops on them over and over and over. They might know your face but they dont know where you live and that you are the one calling.

I had dindus party until 5am in my cheap apartment complex in florida so i kept calling the cops and would watch them run like roaches when they got caught. Eventually the renter got evicted and no more 5am welfare parties.

The actually have systems that can detect gunshots audibly and send a dispatch to where the node was triggered so that makes sense

it was a mistake but I think they know I got the message. I never brought up the cops, I just left.

It was dark out so maybe they didn't look at me long enough to remember my face. And I'm getting a haircut soon anyway so I won't look quit the same.

either way I'm gonna have to remember not to wear the hoodie i was wearing when I'm outside here from now on

disgusting, and to think there's people like this out there...

you fucked up, user. Anything goes sideways now, they're gonna think of you.

Pack your shit. Ease on down the line. Rent a room from someone. Share a house. Get out of the fucking ghetto White Man.

I work right next to Staples Center so I hit up Tom's Urban or Yard House

I move in shadows amongst the libtards. I use their rhetoric against them and pretend it's a joke. I preach feminism to young '''''minority'''' girls in the hopes that they will become childless catwomen en masse. Gloria Sanger would be proud of me.

and you're the only gringo in a five mile radius? they'll probably "recognize" you, even if they don't recognize you - how long have ya lived there, dude? I missed that part

Can't believe nobody is giving OP good advice.

Next time, walk up to them with a full stick of dynamite, maybe a few sticks. Light it and drop it at their feet. Watch them run for cover. Do your best to not move at all -- throw it far enough that you can't get hurt.

Beaners understand aggression, so a white boi like you self will not intimidate them. But the white race has an ace in the hole -- insanity. Nobody wants to fuck with a crazy cracker.

Call ICE, at least half of them are illegals.

but I thought hispanics were based hard working people

Move the fuck outta spic-ville, White Man.

Do you own a car?

If so, then move to Hermosa or Manhattan Beach.

Yes, you will have to commute....but you will be living in a relatively safe area.

Not to mention the sea breeze makes the beach communities cool vs the inland spic-infested shit hole that Los Angeles is.

Source: born/raised in Torrance

You didn't even stay to sample the guac and beans? What kind of fucking angelino are you anyway?

>uuh-uh-mm e-excuse m-m-me, but yo-your making t-too m-much noise and I-I can't f-ffap to my Hentai
>why you looking away ese? You're talking to me not the ground. Speak up so I can hear you right
>*silence*
>Are you those one of those jotos from Beverly Hills?
>n-noo...
>Oh shit, you're aren't you one of those guys in South Central?! We never see you guys, almost as if it's a ghost town. How come you guys never want to come outside? We got some left over hot dogs over here. It's my daughter's Quinceanera, sorry if I didn't give an invitation. Hey Pedro, give me and my hermano 'ere un cerveza and an orange!
>S-so sor-sorry to dd-disturb you.
>*autist brisks steadfast to his room for the weekend*
>*runs as soon as kids start throwing poppers on the ground*

Oh jeez, he's so brave guys. He sure showed them. My shorts are getting moist from his story.

Yes but they are usually shooting one another so who gives a fuck?

>Believe in general respect and courtesy as a principle, don't want to call police before asking these people politely to stop
>Big gathering, everyone is Latino

AHAHAHAHA

Fellow Cali fag here, user. You can't reason with them. What's wrong with you? Are you from Ohio or something? That's why they asked if your from Bev Hill because you go out there like a yuppy fag thinking your hipster reality is actual natural REAL reality.

You are either a street alpha white male or you put your head down and mind your own business. Politeness is for the 1950s white America. That shit didn't even work in the Wild West.

Nigga just fucking call ICE!!

cool spots, man - I usually just look up the nearest metal bar, and frequently bump into some pretty based patrons. Surprisingly at odds with what one would expect politically
I applaud your methods, friendo - great cat chick strategy

Except you will be overrun with muslims in a few years. In our case, we will be overrun with mexicans but at least they bring tequila and guacamole so we got that going for us which is nice.

Assuming you're real I just took a screenshot and will post this on my twitter, which by the way has tens of thousands of latino followers. Hopefully it will spread to them and they'll make your life miseral

All he did was pussy out in the end anyways. He's lucky they didn't murder him for being a white cuckold in the first place.

Just call the cops right out of the gate.
Now your tires are gonna get slashed.

Not that long, we definitely aren't the majority but there are white people here. I never walk down the street where they were anyway.

>White guy who became one of the godfathers of the Mexican Mafia. Another one is pic related, Guero Shyrock

These are the WORST race-traitors of them all.

I will order my men to come after them first on the day of the rope.

Fucking white wanna be spics. In fact, they have lost their privilege as being "white".

They will be treated just like their cockroach spic amigos.

and by "tires" you mean what exactly?

Post pics or it didn't happened

Its a show on fx called you´re the worst. The guys get stabbed by the bitch, gets cuckold, bitch gets an abortion, cuck gets divorced, settles an agreement with whore just giving her $1000 a month as revenge.

>hot lead
Larping beta

Ktown if full of spics. Who cares who the landlord is?

this
this
cops are useless. They're only function now is to prevent white men from taking back their country through force.

>Get out of California and move to a white people state, you idiot.
White men don't run like you faggot.

But I thought Mexicans were white! I thought Mexicans loved and respected white people. I thought Mexicans were just hard working Christians trying to raise their family right.

Wtf, you mean to tell me the American and Mexican flags lied to me???

kek, I definitely don't think I was brave. just fed up with living here.

That's what you get for living in California

Mexicans are subhumans just like niggers. Maybe one day we can genocide and recolonize California - until then, I recommend you don't go to that state.

What 'message" did they get, other than you're a dumb ass, soft white bitch?

Mate pretty sure those were ¨Chicanos¨ aka Mexican-Americans. There not even real mexicans, there just wetback children that got spoiled by Cholo culture.

>White men don't run like you faggot.
No they just let themselves get cuckolded by minorities