Warhammer 40,000

It Warhammer 40k redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Qgs29veFrdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

/thread

Red pilled as fuck.

Yes. Every human is white. Even the darkies.

How the fuck does anyone have the patience to paint something like that?

t. Ciaphas Cain

Yes. It is a world where it is better to win than to be right or moral.

>Blood Ravens

They are Sup Forums as a Space Marine chapter. Does anyone into Dawn of War? They are working for a god of "change" - maybe Tzeetch but who knows. Their history is hidden. Very interesting indeed.

modern sci-fi setting with alien races
>let the alien refugees in they arent that bad lol

>purge anything that isn't human

Is that a specific chapter Chaplain or is it just deathwatch?

Endless suffering and grim darkness of war and pain for thousands of years. Planets with more people in extreme poverty than earth has altogether. Fanatics worshipping a false god that wanted atheism.
It's fun. I like how it upsets feminists.

I suppose you could say that. I'm really not even sure what "redpilled" means buuut it's pretty brutal and it doesn't have much to do with women or their concerns, or really have minorities per se.

Yes.

>a chapter that steals everything that isnt bolted down.
>not the nigger chapter

Blood drinkers that get driven mad by existing. Maybe it's half Sup Forums.

They're descendents of the remaining loyalist Thousand Sons that were guided away by Magnus The Red from Prospero before it was sacked by the Space Wolves.

No. Modern races don't exist, every human population has had 20,000+ years of unique development, most had at least 5,000 years of isolation, whether planetary, system-wide or larger, galaxy wide travel disappears for thousands of years. High Gothic is literally a mix of English, Spanish and Chinese, Low Gothic is more varied than the difference between Semtic and IE. Newly settled planets are still drawn from whatever races exist within these unique populations.

Not only that but there are literal subspecies of humans in the Imperium. Navigators, Beastmen, Squats, Ratings, Catachans, thousands of others unattested in the background yet, psykers exist too.

Is warhammer 40k a pen and paper rpg like dungeons and dragons? It's not so known outside the united states.

yes, but they have books and games. a free one youll like is eternal crusade, f2p

justified. they have historical amnesia

Blood ravens =/= blood ravens

yep! exactly

also lets not forget donald trump is the god emperor

GW is British for what it's worth. 40k has been garbage since the late 90s.

Pic related.

That's Blood Angels dipshit.

If you mix the Russian imperial eagle with the nazi eagle you get the imperial aquilla

My bad.

>angry marines
are they a Sup Forums approved chapter?

Good eye

OH TO WALK UPON THE BLOOD STAINED GROUND

I think you might be talking about the Black Rage, otherwise known as the actual genetic PTSD that all Blood Angels and most blood angels successor chapters suffer from when in combat; essentially, when the black rage hits, they envision themselves as their primarch Sanguinius right before he was slain by Horus, driving them into a murder-frenzy. These astartes that suffer the Black Rage are locked away in the Tower of The Lost, and sometimes placed in Death Company, where they are used as cannon fodder. Some chapters that succeed the Blood Angels treat these astartes that fall to the Rage with respect, while others look upon them as shameful blemishes to the chapter's honor. There is a pair of chapters (The Sons of Sanguinius and the Blood Drinkers) that participate in the consumption of human blood, and somehow have less of their ranks going berserk.

I still get them mixed up sometimes too. And Sanguinius was literally an Aryan Ubermensch.

>the actual nigger chapter just wants to burn shit
Necklacing for the Emperor?

Zen in the art / 40 year old never seen a vaginas

i am loving the new art tho

It's more like black pilled.

>Reality is brutal. Everything is suffering.
>Hypocritical rulers that use magic but ban magic for common citizens.
>Government run by military. Martial law always in place. Judge Dredd esque justice system.
>WH40K version of Sharia.
>Dumb ass human "god" emperor who ignored warnings and got himself killed.

>Maximum Fuck

Wash the cum stains out of that blanket, you sicko.

Of course.

Even the goodie faction have the Farsight Enclave to counter them, who have under Farsight, and students of his, genocided entire worlds.

40k is, in short, if you are not of the same race as me, FUCK OFF.

I love the death cult and geigeresque parts of 40k, hate the space catholic stuff

It was much much much less prevalent in the aesthetic until 3rd/4th edition, there was a bit of it but it had a much less clean look to it

>even the nigger space marines are just white people with coal black skin due to a side effect of genetic enhancement coupled with their homeworld being a radioactive hellhole
Yes

Since when did Robot Jewyman have wings? Also what is that Howling Banshee looking thing in the center?

That's the bottom right corner of this tshirt

kind of, its more like an over complicated game of chess

A Sister of Silence....I think.

Kek. Are there any more comics like this?

>tfw no genetically perfect Krieg waifu to breed you many strong sons.

It hurts every day.

No. It's autistic as fuck

Underageban

>spending hundreds on figurines

How can you let yourself get beguilled by the hammery jew, Sup Forums?

yeap, only one i have saved. just google it hundreds of pics and comics

>when a lefty calls me a nazi

40K is the epitome of a fictional Redpill.
I encourage all young men to read up on edgy as fuck IG quotes.

The Death Korps of Krieg is the edgyness of Sup Forums incarnate

And I love it

Anyone who plays 40k is almost always red-pilled.

Hard not to be when the militaristic future humans are supposed to be the good guys.

>40k related garbage

anyone else a fa/tg/uy ?

It's a strategic tabletop wargame that uses miniatures and core combat rules for unit / player types. Pen and paper are just so you
can keep track of stats and dmg.

Was pretty well known here and in NZ until GW decided to take a shit on the playerbase and scrap Warhammer for Age of Sigmar.

I am going to touch myself in the least heretical way possible now that I know this

In the good way.

>All those cables going into his mouth
How does he eat

yeah...

>Eat

HERESY!

WRT races, I think White Scars are basically Mongols. There's a few other non-white Chapters, most not official.

Lamenters, here. And Slaanesh Cultists. I play OldHammer though

thats fxcking gold

>ingesting the culinary heresy

Make room for best chapter

Nurgle stands for the exact opposite of entropy.

Very.
I got into it last year. At first glance I thought it was too edgy and a little goofy, but the more I looked into it I saw the merit and now I love it. It's a pretty interesting social commentary on human nature in addition to being badass.

Because you think he still have a stomach?

so i started to read one of the books and dropped it after one of the main characters was a strong black woman. how is that redpilled?

Maybe if the pieces to play a good game weren't a jew tier fortune.

>not recommending a sister of the faith
are you a fucking heretic?

which? you should read this book

The boys in nottingham have a real hard on for catholicism. Hope the setting stays, going into 8th

forgot the damn webm.

death to the false emperor

horus heresy

I haven't kept up with the new stuff. I figured she was with the Adepta Sororitas in some way. All I really know is Cadia got jihaded and Guiliman is back. Plus the Imperium has Gundam Knights now.

Which race are the Jews of WH40k?

imperial knights are actually old as fuck in the lore. Back from way way back.

I dunno about the rest tho.

Sister of Battle are still the besto.

I'll read it if you post a download link

the tau i guess. they are space commies. for muh greater good

Probably demons of Slaanesh are the Jews. Always promoting tranny degeneracy.

youtu.be/Qgs29veFrdE

Yes. A disdain for "xenos" and "heretics" is essential redpill.

Fuck off chaos-nigger

Shadow War: Armeggadon is a cheap way to get your fix. DL the rules, then all you need is a couple boxes of dudes.

Death to all xenos, 1488!

literally /ourguy/

bolt yourself
both to a slaanesh dildo and bolt in your heretical mind

read this one

and this one, really good fucking books

Guy Haley puts out some good books. Deathwatch and Baneblade.
Avoid Aaron D Bowdens shit.

Bolt thrower fuck yeah! Got that LP in 93, still my fav by them. That introduced me to 40k. Lost interest by 98, then only recently realized how huge it got. But yeah, it's not as good. GW sold their souls to the god of money.