What does Sup Forums think of Steve Quayle? He could open a pharmacy with the amount of redpills he has

What does Sup Forums think of Steve Quayle? He could open a pharmacy with the amount of redpills he has.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f587r02IHCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My cousin knows him. I've heard him on Coast to Coast a couple times. Seems fairly informed on some things, but also has literally no evidence of anything he claims about satanism and the spiritual realities of the world.

He's a nut job.

A little too much
>THE WORLD IS ENDING THIS WEEKEND GET READY THIS IS THEN END

But really a pretty insightful guy and a decent voice in the choir.

Steve Quayle is the man

I like him a lot better than I do Alex Jones.

The Second True Legends film where they go to The Vatican is great. Steve is awesome.

Is it too much to ask for you to include some links to writing snippets, a lecture, or a talk, faggot?
Which reminds me, is he redpilled on the potatonigger question?

What is a potatonigger?

He's kind of all over the place. I can't think of a single interview or radio show I'd want to use to showcase him. Even his website is the typical all over the place composite, and even links to at least one secondary website to do with a different concentration of topics.

That's part of the reason why people like him are inaccessible, like other such academics.

Okay, I'll go see if he's hip to the PNQ.

You need to lurk more, McFaggot.

The favorite of what I've heard, and I've heard a bit, has been when he's put up against an formidable guest from a different mental direction.

Check this out.
youtube.com/watch?v=f587r02IHCQ

If you want to go in to dark angels and giants and stuff, go ahead. I'm not saying there isn't anything beyond our conception of this world.

(((Steve Pieczenik)))

That probably accounts for his mindset.

btw after about 18:00 or so, he mentions having to drop people out of helicopters in SE Asia.

lelz didn't catch that the first time I listened to this one.

>btw after about 18:00 or so, he mentions having to drop people out of helicopters in SE Asia.
kek

This is great stuff. I love how pissed off Steve is about this fucking mess.

He was my early warning that the Trump thing going in to the primaries that this was finally his neocon overthrow.

As a New Yorker, I love it. I wish some day the media pounds on having a 9/11 investigation. I saw and smelled it myself.

Steve Quayle and Steve Pieczenik both know 9/11 was a false flag immediately after.

I didn't have any way to suspect at the time that it was other than the official story.

It took a few years after a friend had planted a seed in my head for me to go back and take a closer look. Some years later I learned from Army Counterintelligence that's exactly how it works.

I believed the official story to.But i have a friend he thought is was bs.so i did my homework and he was correct.

>none of them understand the force structure requirements
>you will be culpable, and the American people will not forget it

At roughly 57 minutes in.