Uh....g-guys.....are we the real racists now?

Uh....g-guys.....are we the real racists now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXy8pd6-47c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've always been racist. Reddit don't seem to understand that.
>muh based black guy
Fallacy. Monkey in a suit. Bullshit. Go fuck yourself.

Yes, now fuck off kike

all memes aside that pic is fucking sick.

What is this? I'm gonna need a quick rundown.

I'm literally shaking right now.

Sick as in cool? Yes.

>We've always been racist. Reddit don't seem to understand that.
THIS
NOW FUCK OFF

If you're not a racist, you need to go back.

wasted

How? They aren't marching through the streets looking for nigs, they aren't even marching. They're just peacefully standing in solidarity.

Charlotte NC sold a confederate statue without consulting the citizens. Whites from Identity Evropa and Traditional Workers show up to protest.

FOUR
SCOOPS

How can racism be real when niggers aren't?

That pic looks aesthetic as fuck compared to all these "le based stickman" pics with people dressed up in goofy-looking makeshift armor.

That being said it does kind of look like a klan rally what with all the torches. Not the best optics IMO.

People with torches protecting a statue of Robert E. Lee. Or Stonewall Jackson can't remember.

FOUR SCOOPS

>Calling us racists for so long that the word no longer holds any power. People start being "racist" and you call them on it but the word is meaningless at this point.

>wanting to protect monuments to war hero's from people ignorant of history because they're too emotional and immature to take the time to learn about the other side of the story of history
>we're the baddies

Oh shit, fuck yea!

Last week I read the threads of them tearing down statues. The pic in op looks bretty gud.

I'm from the North and don't really care. But that picture is pretty historic.

Kill yourself.

Holy shit I know her. She's a daughter of some boomer nationalist that was there

Yeah, leave the_donald. There is no such thing as a based black guy. Get out of here.

This is what our movement has always been about. This is nothing compared to what the future holds.

Lee I think.
>Not the best optics IMO.
We are the real racists, user. No point in trying to hide it, and as long as we don't overtly use nazi iconography the only way for us is up.

>faggot libniggers destroy history they don't agree with under the cover of night in secret
>citizens show up at night with torches

It is a little like pottery

>Only Four

We not the fucking racists here OP, it's about protecting our history and our heritage, even though parts of it aren't pretty. If the Left can get away with removing history because it "offends" them, how long will it be before they begin removing groups of people they don't agree with, US for instance?

Rick piano looks so weird with all that collagen in his arms and he's gotten a lot smaller in the rest of his body since he's laying off blasting gear now

fuck off r the donald
if you dont want to put on your big boy pants and instead want to dress up as memes you should probably fuck off

>soon they will start making swastikas with torches

If this is what the future holds then fuck that. I hate Antifa and the retarded left as much as the next guy but I am not a racist. I cannot think of something more anti-intellectual, more obviously fucking retarded, than judging someone on the colour of their skin.

We care about our race, but normies associate the KKK with pure evil nigger-lynching death squads.

You shouldn't cuck but in real life demonstrations it's not a good idea to make yourself look like the KKK. To normies they don't understand.

Kek

Protect history

Has he lost a load of muscle? He looks like a poor rendition of a human made in Spore

It's cool but it's just traditionalists walking around with torches. It's not the fucking KKK.

One user says something and you flip out?
>everyone on Sup Forums is the same.

Yes - And That's A Good Thing!

I used to live there. It's largest den of niggers I've ever encountered.
I'm not surprised.

Does Sup Forums truly want to save the world?

Sup Forums you have the power to save the world!

listen and spread. we save the white race and the world from the zionists
if we shine light on the Getty Museum Underground Pedo Base !

youtube.com/watch?v=RXy8pd6-47c

Back to r_d Normie race is biological construct that can't be ignored

No, the democrats are the real racists

Racists don't care about skin color. They care about the actions of a group. Blacks have an average IQ of 85 and 5.5% have the 2-reapeat allele. They are different, they are violent. Figures don't lie, but liars figure.

>HOW DARE YOU CARRY A TORCH YOU STUPID FUCKING CIS WHITE GOYIM

I didn't call everyone on Sup Forums racist. I said that I don't want future society to heavily involve race and that I think racism is legit stupid.

It's not about hating anyone. it's about protecting your country as the founding fathers wanted.

That's not the future. Lots of Civic Nationalists believe in protecting the white race and history, but aren't racist. Many such cases.

Apparently my custom pc build/ corsair, and I'm totally fine with that..

Alright, so then why not just hold everyone to one standard, and judge people individually? Why even care about race?

i don't know this WE
but yes I'M racist.

Charlottesville VA bro

you need to go back

>implying it's only skin color
Notice, no one hates yellow asians.

The word "racist" doesn't work here. Take your fag words back to normie land.

Ohh canuck you couldn't be racist because your so mongrelized you don't know what the fuck race is. Have fun being culturally enriched your time will come. Leaf your time will come.

Racism is inherently flawed but yeah I'm sure some people are aren't just trolling.

the fire rises

There we go again....

Because race is the foundation of identity and people want an identity. deracinated Individualism is for fags.

>Racism is inherently flawed

Why?

So no more affirmative action or lower standards in higher education? No more blaming black failure on systematic oppression? Letting them sink or swim instead of buying their votes with gibs? Sure thing.

He just told you why

no, the democrats are the real racist. we love our based blacks, don't we pol?

>High IQ low crime.

It's never been about races some people from some parts of the world are just genetically inferior and I don't want these fucking niggers to be around me

Day of the Rope draws near

Racism is natural.

The moment you realize blacks are better than other races in basketball due to biological differences is the moment you become racist.

Race isn't about the colour of skin and you repeating liberal memes and namefagging does you no favours. Race is a biological reality that has real world implications, not only differences in IQ, physical characteristics and behaviour. Societies disintegrate when two or more dissimilar peoples have to live together, it starts with segregation and ends with bloodshed without fail

>ThiCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCÇĆČCCCCCC

Feeling the need for an identity seems pretty beta to me. "I have my place".

No way, we love our BASED BLACK MEN. Anyone who's ready to MAGA is totally awesome.

LEDs inside the case?

Being good at Niggerball. isn't really a real evolutionary advantage.

It's so flawed Abraham Lincoln believed in it and wanted the niggers back in Africa....

this

please go to the nearest Canadian Tire, but a rake, and fucking neck yourself bud

Alpha, beta etc are attributes of members of a pack m80.

You don't want an identity?
Change your real name to nobody nobody nobody.

Why haven't you had 4 beautiful, white children with her yet?

Being able to run long distances and show shit far very much is though.

Hahaha, it would be more effective if I crossed the border into Detroit and killed myself by just walking the streets of one of your shitty cities.

>My group is better than you because X
>No U

I don't mean that for whites only if you can't tell. Also It's not very probable that modern society would move back towards such a thing to the point of instating policy a la Jim Crow or anything similar.

>tiki torches

c-cultural appropriation

Why are people in your country so fucking stupid?Is it the weed?

I'm not surprised that a Leaf has no feelings of nationalism. Civic, or otherwise.

He has some point

Detroit is Nigger HQ

Daily reminder that Southerners are solely responsible for the nigger problem.

And why is that? Could it have something to do with the racial inhabitants of Detroit?

dam.. btfo

Funny you picked Detroit is 84% black and has the largest black population...are you racist user?

No that's bullshit and you know it deep down. People don't want freedom and as individuals are meaningless and worthless. Individualism is two steps away from nihilism. People want something greater to be proud of, to be part of something greater than themselves.

Well no because we have black people here and they don't act like that.

That does not make racism inherently flawed. There are real biological differences between us. We are not all the same in ability.

>carry torches
>that makes you racist
wooooooow

care to explain the context?