Thought on PragerU?

thought on PragerU?

Pretty decent, sometimes a bit to Bias

only seen a couple of their youtube videos but it seems pretty solid. normie tier redpilling from classical liberals. gets the indoctrinated thinking a bit

Good except when they won't shut up about Israel.

Why dont you like Israel?

They have ads on YouTube, seen their YouTube channel and subscribed

Pretty based, they appear to be making solid arguments and good ways on waking up normies

This

its pretty good for babbys first red pill but it is literally owned by a jew

Yeah sweetie, why don't you like our greatest ally?

Nothing against Israel. Everything against neocons who think America's role in the world is to disregard its own interests and protect Israel.

Always like Prager. PragerU is pretty smart, using social media as a way to spike people's newsfeed cocktails with small doses of redpills. I approve, but they need to stop with the Israel Shit

yeah they do alot of good redpills about feminism, realities of racism and true history of slavery, truths about islam and its incompatibility with western society, but go really soft on the formation of israel and the rights of the jewish settlements and how antisemitism is wrong and how its just jealousy for the financial success of the jews.

Way to pro isreal like to an unhealthy extent. Besides that a nice intro redpill for normies. Oh and also it doesnt go deeply enough into some topics.

Their videos on work ethic and conservative vs liberal mindset are good.
I don't bother listening to their videos about religion or israel. Fuck you prager you almost saved yourself from the day of the oven.

Okay on morality and social issues

Shit on science and jews

I used to watch them. Too neocon for my taste now.

(((Prager)))

I like them, but their arguments on climate change are ineffectual.

They are literally "Neocon, the Channel" lol

Probably because Prager himself is a huge neocon, but whatevs. The economic ones are good.

Tries way too hard and isn't going to convince anyone. The way they trot out context-appropriate token minorities every single time an issue comes up remotely involving ethnicity or religion is embarrassing.

Yes goy why don't you like Israel? Greatest ally remember?

pretty much this

their civil war video was bullshit though

Derschowitz is disgusting.

This is the right answer.

Pretty great and while I like Israel i don't know why they defended the double strike tactical Israel uses. Its an ancient tactic used to make sure more casualties are achieved

Prager is (((neo con)))

It's a bit biased, but they make some good points.