vocaroo.com/i/s1OINgNdCUgl
youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8&t=68s
youtube.com/watch?v=hNoP8cmuFU0
youtu.be/dWH2Dt2G5ws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek

SOUNDS LIKE WE'VE GOT SOME HUGE GROZNALD GRUMPF FANS HERE TONIGHT

lost

The funny part about these memes is that Colbert seriously seems like he is seething with an unhinged rage on his show

Like his jokes are just him taking the lowest shots he can take, in the most angry and vindictive way possible. They're not even funny, it's almost awkward to watch because he seems so... butt hurt or something

>AND THEN TRUMP SAID THIS
>LOOK TRUMP SAID THAT HAHA SO STUPID
>RRRRAAAAA

he just looks pathetic

Where's the original video clip of Colbert losing his shit?

STLGOP DOLAND DROMFPFPF

vocaroo.com/i/s1OINgNdCUgl

>It's shooting day at the Ed Sullivan Theater. A large audience eagerly anticipates the arrival of their favourite late night host. But Colbert's been missing all day. No one knows where he is and no one can contact him.
>A staffer has to use the restroom. He excuses himself from his business and ventures down the hall to the men's room. Upon opening the door...
>"Hello there, Guano Dumpf! Fancy seeing you here. You're just in time to join me... I was about to eat some ice cream. Chocolate ice cream, as a matter of fact. Would you like some? How many scoops would Dingledorf like? One scoop? Three scoops? Four? Ah, no, of course not! Dorpfy needs TWO SCOOPS!!!"
>Colbert lunges at the staffer while screaming with fistfuls of faeces in his trembling hands.

DOMBLE KRUMP

ATE TWO SQUIGZ

awesome

SIX MILLION SCOOPS DONALD? REALLY? I MEAN 20 MILLION SCOOPS ARE GOING A BIT TOO FAR, I MEAN WHO WOULD REALLY EAT 100 GORRILION SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY JEWS SUFFERED FOR THOSE 10000000000000000 SCOOPS?!

Thanks. Time to check Jewtube to get that audio. Looks hilarious.

>How many fucking scoops did you just ask me for, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I've been driving this ice cream van since before you could glomp, and every time I've only given one schoomp.. And you fucking DARE to ask me for two. scoops. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words GLOOOOMPF. You think you can get away with saying that shit to my face? Think again, Blompf. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. If only you could have known what unholy retribution asking for TWO SCHROLLPS, maybe you would have held your FRUMPING FUMBLRUMPRL. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re FLOOOOOOOOOORP I will SCALMP YOU GRUMF I WILL FLOG YOU . You’re fucking dead, grop.

damn this meme keeps on giving. it's a fucking goldmine

It's Trump derangement syndrome. If Trump was assassinated these people would openly cheer on their show. Even if GW Bush got assassinated they'd pretend to be nice. They've lost it,

A DARING SYNTHESIS, WELL DONE BELGIUM

That's the best part about Trump winning. These bastards are exposing themselves to normal people better than even we could manage. I used to think fools like Glenn Beck were the height of biased propaganda fuckery but these last 18 months have shown me how wrong I was.

*huge inhale*
>drumgf :DDDDDDDD

Geenyus!

FUK BLUMPF A FUK WITE PPL,OK?

that reminds me of this

SKRT SKRT
DRIVE UP ON A CHEETO
READ THE RULES ZERKLUMPF
ONE SCOOP FOR THE WHITE MALE

DUNGLE FROMP

>Mr. Softee even has the Trump hairdo
Oh christ I can't breathe

top fucking kek

top kek

Where's the audio though?

this is criminally underrated. im still laughing here

>audio
>Sup Forums

i hate to scoop feed dumbasses but here you go
>youtube.com/watch?v=A-HUbdEAxo8&t=68s

BLONALT BLORFT

>the delegates, Donald
>the scoops, Donald
Ted Cruz vs Colbert when?

Where is him getting upset about clapping? Did I miss it?

You know, I never noticed how fucked up and asymmetrical Colbert's ears are. Honestly, look at his right ear, it's like he's a dirty fucking elf hiding in plain sight.

>Not posting the real version.

oh i thought you wanted the source for the image
he doesn't lose it like we're posting
we're obviously over exaggerating
it's a meme that's gone too far

STOP LAUGHING YOU HUGE GLORMPF FANS OR I MAY BE FORCED TO USE FACIAL EXPRESSIONS AND VOCAL INFLECTIONS THAT I HAD PREVIOUSLY RESERVED TO MY OLD COMEDY CENTRAL CHARACTER

Its a monologue clip about comey being fired

uh... ugh...

BROOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD!!!!!

that came from his monologue the day Comey got canned. Colbert told his audience the news, and they applauded, but that clearly wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

stop watching coitus videos

>>>
youtube.com/watch?v=hNoP8cmuFU0

What channel is his show on? The last time I saw him was when he was on CC.

CBS. He took over after Letterman retired.

>these are the minds that shaped American politics in the last 15 years

They're in Europe too m8. The amount of rope we need for these seditious bastards would be enough to lasso the moon.

So many layers

SMONALD SMUNFF

THEY ARE HERE

I have been keking non-stop at these memes for the past 24 hours. I know it's a giant circle jerk at this point but damn I am dying.

He's literally reading a teleprompter when you slow this down.

who cares, the entire late night comedy show universe is ne giant circlejerk, meming around on Sup Forums is funny at least

GIVE BACK THE SCWEPS KORKRON

>tfw no scoops

has any other meme ever generated this much OC so quickly?

Today, you're alright, Belgium.

Aids Skrillex and Carl the Cuck

brognald bumpf

my scwoop

mine

oh wait, he really got angry? I thought that was just part of the meme.

Sup Forums has been sleeping on just how evil Colbert has become for a while, this explosion was inevitable

youtu.be/dWH2Dt2G5ws

it's only because making OC of this is easy and anyone, even with minimal experience in gimp/ps can join in and make something