Can we meme Fidget Spinners into an alt-right symbol?

I mean, if we can turn rainbow flags, trash doves and facebook flowers.

Why can't we ruin fidget spinners for everyone? Maybe we can convert children into becoming evil little shitposters along the way too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_RYQed_CBXo
youtu.be/8Bh4Y-sfWIY
youtube.com/watch?v=j8PdzVPs6AY
youtube.com/watch?v=EJsTc4oibLY
haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/1.788191
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency
youtube.com/watch?v=OOpd8N20yuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's possible

fascist spinners

that flag is definitely the first step, looks exactly like one.

I reckon we can do it.

hmm there is some material already

what the fuck is a fidget spinner and why am I suddenly seeing them everywhere

"""we""" can't actually meme shit into alt right symbols. literally nobody except for some twitter nobodies and some obscure news articles have reported on rainbow flags and trash dove. yet for some reason Sup Forums likes to have the "WE DID IT REDDIT XD" mentality

youtu.be/_RYQed_CBXo

haha

Latest normie fad. Probably going to come and go like pokemon gone.

What are these?

yeah,its a bit gay when Sup Forums takes its credit like that, but i prefer if we just en masse shitpost until people do it and then the ripple effect goes from there.

its not about who does it first, i just wanna ruin everything for everyone because its funny.

Why waste it on alt right. Say it's something to do if you see a fat woman.

Paganic Trisquels. Those who wear'em become alpha, manly and convervative

youtu.be/8Bh4Y-sfWIY
we have a winner

youtube.com/watch?v=j8PdzVPs6AY

this video makes me sad and agery

problem is, a fad like this will fade out by late summer so it's soon to be dead anyway

they multiply your chances of rolling trips, its a trip-wheel.

Spin to roll!

>tfw

>if we can turn rainbow flags, trash doves and facebook flowers.

You guys haven't even successfully done these.

It's a toy. It's a piece of plastic with multiple, weighted flanges mounted on a central axle with multiple ball bearings to facilitate easy rotation. And you spin it. To occupy your hands, or because its gyroscopic qualities provide nice tactile feedback.

It just keeps you busy, and it's more satisfying than clicking a pen in and out. If I were left to my own devices I'd be flicking a Zippo or opening and closing a linerlock knife, but apparently those aren't acceptable in the corporate world...

They're huge in the autistic community, I figured you fgts owned a few.

>be fashy pol goy
>hate how the left ruins everything
>ruin everything yourselves
>except you do it while masturbating to girly men

ya

its the autistic dream

OP, I'd usually call you a complete faggot however this idea is only half bad.

I'm just mad that they're not called fidget widgets.

my little brother has one of these. can someone PLEASE explain to me the purpose of the 3 seemingly useless skateboard bearings??? are you supposed to swap them out with the center one?

best explanation right here

youtube.com/watch?v=EJsTc4oibLY

FINGERSPITZESTAFFEL!!

haaretz.com/middle-east-news/palestinians/1.788191

Daily reminder

FIDGET SPINNER TRIPS

in the article:

Do we have Palestinian rock throwers to thank for the fidget spinner?
The inventor of the ubiquitous stress-reducing toy says she came up with the idea during a trip to Israel in the 1980s, during the First Intifada, as a way to distract the “young boys throwing rocks at police officers.”
Catherine Hettinger told CNN Money last week that she first brainstormed the gadget while visiting her sister in Israel and hearing about the clashes between Palestinian youth and Israeli security.
She first considered designing a “soft rock that kids could throw,” according to CNN Money.
“It started as a way of promoting peace,” Hettinger said.

Why is it always the fucking kikes?

>Palestinian kids just throw the fidget spinners instead

why? were past why, arent we?

If you want you can put it on a flat surface and spin it around one of those bearings, and release it. Then centrifugal force takes over and it will rotate on that central axis.

It's kinda fun.

Definitely a niche in the market for Swastika Spinners.

faggot

AYO, HOL' UP!
So what u sayin' is...
*smacks lips*
Dis fidget spinner...
*lowers pants below ass*
Some mo' o' dat ole bullshit, and if I want to spin sum shit I should be training with a sling to throw rocks at fucking Jews?

>tfw want a fidget spinner to keep my hands busy and warmed up between downtime

Any suggestions for a good one bros?

The New Yorker is ahead of you
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency
>At this political moment, the rise of a gadget that encourages the abdication of thought cries out for interpretation

For a long time I thought fidget spinners were like finger boxes.

the nose knows

I would be drawing.

you will understand the power of the fidget spinner swastikas soon.

Someone needs to make a swastika fidget spinner.

What would this operation be called?

Literally just weights and i guess you could swap them if the main breaks. Metal ones dont have those

Operation Spinning Swastikas?

Operation: Fashy Fidgets?

What was the reasoning behind the flowers?

Her version was a floppy rubber disk you spin on the tip of your finger. She's just a fucking greedy kike

A spinner with harmless random pattern that displays a swastika when spun at the very right speed.

what the fuck are you expecting a $5 toy to somehow have a career ahead of it or some shit?

$5 for a good metal 3 arm one on ebay, spins for like 4 minutes. It'll be from china though

thats a great idea

wew

That's nice but something like this except as a vector graphic would be great

fashy fidgets fer sher

Underrated post,spinning Paganic Trisquels in the hands of millions of autistic children.Its deeper than you think.

It's the new fingerbox, haven't you heard?

It's even got the puzzle piece kek