Get a life bin that knife

>get a life bin that knife

I'M NOT A FUCKING NIGGER JUST BECAUSE I HAVE A KNIFE DOES NOT MEAN I PLAN ON STABBING PEOPLE REEEEEEEE

I'm only responding to this thread because Micher is olev. That is all.

Are (((they))) doing this in Australia too? I've seen this from some British people I know. Damn. Did the recent gun buyback not work?

Just be sure to read this comment and understand that your sever fixation on anime, a wholly unrealistic view of how people interact with each other, is crippling your social life. It's also an incredibly turn off so have fun with that you autistic fucking weeaboo.

>illegal to carry a knife
>do it anyway

Then don't carry a knife, sharpen a spoon, or a fork or some shit.

CRIKEY MATE
BIN THAT PLATE

DON'T BE A SHRIMP ON THE BARBIE
THROW AWAY THAT SHARPIE

foolish fool

>tfw I can get a license online to concealed carry an AR-15

oi, then why do u have that knife mate? You opening boxes with that knife? Are you going to defend yourself with that knife mate? Because that means, mate, that you are planning on stabbing mates.

op stabbed me

>recent
it unironically did work though

Fuck. I wish I lived in ur state.

This country is full of weak idiots
>some nutjob who should have already been arrested for various other crimes killed people, so lets punish the australian people instead of the incompetent police

Not really

Murder rate is the same; less mass shootings, but they come under the murder rate anyway, so, yeah.

I don't mean the major one from quite a few years back. I thought I saw a few articles about another round of gun buy backs from this year.

Knife laws are the same here as they've even been; actually, pretty sure they lifted bans on importing one hand opening folders in some areas where they were banned.

You need a valid reason to carry a knife in public by law, though. Not that anyone listens to that law.

Overall homicides immediately after saw a decrease of less than one per 100,000 people. Pretty sure its still decreasing now, though I guess you can't say whether that correlates to the scheme or not.

Damn. I live in Cali, where "guns"are evil, but i can open carry a katana if I so choose to.

Mate, it's illegal to carry anything for self defense here. Pepper spray is illegal. If someone tried to car jack you, and you had a cricket bat in your backseat and knocked his ass over with it. You'd get in trouble unless you had a good reason to have a cricket bat with you.

It's fucking ridiculous. Nobody really cared that much when Australia was 90%+ white, but they keep brining chinks, muslims and niggers here so crime is going up and up and up, while we have no right to self defense beyond a garbage "equal force" law

>teaniggers have to give up butter knives
>I can walk 20 minutes to a gun store, select a rifle or hand gun, check mark 15 questions like "are you a felon?", wait 10 minutes and walk home with a brand new fire arm

You deserve this. Uncuck your laws. We hold the 2nd Amendment so closely because our entire nation would not exist without well armed citizens.

Where do you get your licence to be shot in the cinema?