Men have it harder than women

Men have it harder than women.

Okay.

My father was an aspiring artist who was conscripted into the army and he died alone in the woods

Well of course, women don't have penises.

Dying alone in the woods doesn't sound half bad

>dying alone in the woods
soon.

The woods is a metaphor for internet addiction

I actually day dream that I can somehow make music for a living, live innawoods and die in peace out there.

Dying alone in the woods is a good option.

woods

dying innawoods sounds comfy tho

That sign is blasphemy. No one but God can become his own father...or son for that matter.

Thats how my grandfather died

Underrated.

I'm becoming my father and dying alone innawoods but I'm considering other options like dying underground.

kek

What's stopping you?

What if dad was a soldier who died alone in the woods OP?!

fuck you i replied before i read this

OMG IN WHAT WORLD SWEETY?

>Joining the army
no.
>Making conceptual art
wtf no.
>Dying alone in the woods
Sounds okay
>Becoming your father
A drug addict tranny who no one could stand to work with and couldn't hold a job until he was 50?

It's funny because most people should want to choose, "Become a stable, contributing member of society." But the writer didn't include that option, even though it's not an unreasonable goal and it should be on there.

The only way this makes sense is if that option is synonymous with "Becoming your father."

The writer therefore reveals he came from a normal, functional family but still managed to be an angsty faggot. And that he thinks not wanting to "become his father" is a valid reason for becoming a piece of shit artist or whatever.

Sounds like you have more negative externalities than the author of the picture.

We all die alone. Why not die alone in the woods?

>that picture

damn

Hilarious post!

sounds comfy, I'll take that option

wow that picture hit me right in the feels way worse than expected

my dad is a pretty cool guy, so I am ok with that. The woods can be comfy too

>making conceptual art

What?

Fuck off Raskolnikov

fuck off back there you ignorant mongoloid.

>australia
>forests

you know what to do

>died alone in the woods
No

>Dying alone in the woods
Isn't that the proper way? Two uncles and both grandfathers spent their last day alone in the woods.

fucking Varg at it again...

It's just Aussie shitposting on canvas, I've seen it at the NGV Vic.

im tearing up
fuck

>he's so blue pilled he fell for the Bunker suicide lie fabricated by Russia that was debunked by DNA 20+ years ago

>becoming your father
oh shit

We have rainforests.

>implying time travel to the same timeline is possible
what are parallel universes

>work hard in high school
>matriculate at excellent college
>demonstrate skill in technical subject
>acquire social stature with college honeys
>graduate with moderate honors; obtain employment in moderately high paying job with benefits and expense account
>travel all over country once a month on business; see different cities
>socialize with college friends and honeys
>be 22

there's even more options now

good for you

>that filename

what if he likes working at a gas station?

>you know what to do
i meant to kys not correct me fag FUCK

That's my choice too man

what a boring, shitty life

Army it is.

My father spent a good portion of mine and my brother's childhood treating us and my mother like garbage, so hell no I'm will not be completely like him. He did work like crazy and give us a nice place to live and enough to feed us well. So, I'll copy my father's work ethic, nothing else though. Also, not joining the army, not a fag, and already have a loving wife so not dying alone.

>so hell no I'm will not be completely like him

Too bad sucker. You've got no choice.

Cowardice.

I really need to get my shit together.

Jokes on you I joined the marines

But you do choose how you act.

Where was this picture taken?

>he believes in free will meme

Obviously.

Taking the 'join the army' route. Gonna do that for about 6-8 years, then do PMC work until I don't have to work anymore, which, given what that shit pays, will only be like 10 years max.

>PMC

My cousin does PMC work in PNG for a mining company and gets paid a butt ton.

Almost done with number four.

It varies greatly in danger level, depends on what you're looking to do. The guys who go into the jungles in Africa and Asia get paid like 250k a year, sometimes more, the guys who do security work still get like 125k though. Security pays well; wars pay better. High risk, high reward though, shitloads of PMCs have died in the ME, and probably a ton more elsewhere that we'll never know about.

But yeah, I could just as easily take the safe route and do high-level security for celebrities and factories and whatnot and just extend my working life by 1.5-2x what it would be if I went full danger. Still not sure about that yet, depends on how I do in the Army.

Better be an operator if you want to be a PMC. They don't just take any grunt off the street anymore

Doing a degree in history now, going in through Officer's School, goal is to fast-track to war college and get qualifications based off of knowledge and experience as well as actual fighting ability. I'd prefer not to do shit like Rangers, so I'm just taking the commander route instead of the over-achieving grunt route. Seems not only easier, but more reliable and practical.

Well, you're doing number three well, which means you're well on your way to number four and halfway to number one.

My goal in life is to become like my father.

Not a bad choice if he's a good man.

what does this mean?

>war college

What did he mean by this?

WHOA-tier post

I choose the last one
I love the woods

But by doing so I also chose the first one as my father died in the wood alone too

Why do you need to be born again?
You already transported yourself to a previous point in time, you don't need to be born again...

I chose the Army. Anyone else going to fort benning soon?

Mines to be anything but

Mine too. My mum found him after he didn't return her calls for a couple of days.

Was she upset about his decision?

You're retarded kid. I was in the Infantry for 8 years, deployed 3 times; twice were combat deployments. You're retarded if you think they'll take a grunt with a little combat experience versus some SOF spook. You'd sign up and they'd look at your record of not deploying for shit as some officer sucking cock at battalion. You'll never make it to the war college without making political friends and sucking some major dick to get there. It's cute you're so gung-ho about it all, but you're so young and stupid for thinking you can lay out a plan for the military on a Sup Forums. Not to mention as an officer, you're not going to do much in the Infantry. You'll do PT, a fuck ton of paperwork, and then still not lead men into combat. I'd cool your jets and re-evaluate your life before you start setting unattainable goals to "wow" other anons. Anyone who's served in the Infantry can tell you that you've got the wrong idea, even as an officer. We're not in the surge invading Iraq, so don't expect a million deployments like the early 00's.

I don't disagree but why are you being so nasty?

Why? I'm telling him to quit being a faggot and to actually be honest with himself. He has no idea, no clue, what he's even talking about. He needs to do more research and talk to people with experience instead of laying out his entire military career on Sup Forums. That's why. It's how naive and stupid he sounds too that really rattles me. All these dreams with no direction, no idea how to attain it, and no real information to support his course.

There's better ways to word your ideas though. Being a nasty piece of work will only demoralise him. Hopefully you were never in any leadership positions in your deployments.

>A better way to avoid hurting his feelings
Fuck off, we both know you're full of shit proxy fag. No Aussie I've ever met is this fucking soft. I worked with Aussies back in 2012 when we were in Afghanistan and they had 10lb shot for balls.

I don't know what to say, other than generalising an entire country based upon the grunts you ran around with in the middle east isn't very smart. Not sure why you think I'd make this thread under an Australian proxy either. All I was getting at was this young guy clearly isn't as knowledgeable as you but has lots of ambition. In my view it's your duty to educate him, not berate him.

>tfw you get a degree and a six figure office job

the woods idiot

what's wrong with become your father (unless your father is a worthless cuck, in which case proceed to #2, join the army)

What does it mean to you?

shitty american woods
i will take my last breath in the consolation of dying in a superior Eichenwald