POL PLEASE HELP ME IM IN HIGHSCHOOL (18...

POL PLEASE HELP ME IM IN HIGHSCHOOL (18, INB4 UNDERAGE B&) AND I JUST MOVED AND THIS SCHOOL IM AT IS LIKE 70% INDIAN (THE POO KIND)

they all smell so bad and only talk to eachother, and these ugly ass indian girls keep looking at me and giving me the "i want your cock" look, some even bite their lip, it's fucking disgusting. in my weights class i cant even fucking get dressed in the locker room because of the putrid smell coming from all the fucking indians. it needs to stop pol, how do i end this?????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bleach them.

Eat a lot of curry. Once you immerse yourself in the smell you’ll get used to it.

INDIAN GIRLS ARE ALL SO UGLY THO I COULDNT BRING MYSELF TO DO THAT

Carry hand sanitizer around, Get known as Mr.Clean.

Once that's done.. refuse to highfive indians.

I'll take shit that never happened for £800

sage >>/adv/

i live in fucking sunnyvale bro you dont even know how bad it is, all the pajeets move to the us on visas, replacing american workers and turn this place into little fucking calcutta and i cant take it anymore

make friends with them and hopefully one day you can have a nice brown baby to poo in the loo with your new brown wife and new brown family!

I SAID BLEACH THEM SOLDIER

It's hard man I could bleach some of the rare hot blacks or Latinas but a Indian girl? Uuueeghhhh that's too far

where are you located?

It's okay. I lived in Surrey for 5 years and I couldn't bring myself to touch one either. Not even the top tier ones.

where in the united states has a school district with a school that is 70% indian? i don't think that is possible... they just don't have those kinds of numbers. its not like dearborn, michigan with the muslims or los angeles with the mexicans. there are no cities with indian majority populations like that in the USA...

Can testify this is true.

Sometimes in Great Mall, there is over 70% Shitskins walking around and shopping. Only the clerks and store workers are white.

I thought I was watching India in 2030 in real life. I wanted to laugh and I wanted to cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM

Get some guns and get to it soldier.

Fuck some of the Poo girls to piss of the pajeets. Being a white nationalist doesn't mean not having a penis. Obviously don't knock one up.

Suck it up and graduate. You'll have to deal with shit all your life, best you learn now.

Lol bro if only you knew. The school I went to must be 70% curry heads now. Disgusting things barely human. Barely any whites or blacks or spanish left. Only good thing I can say is they're not criminals.

Hey user, my school has a lot of Indians too.
1. They smell bad because people typically smell similarly to the food they eat- for most white people, it doesn't effect us too much because the food we eat doesn't really smell like anything (vegetables, typical meats, lightly seasoned), black people smell like fried chicken, and Indians smell like curry and the other shitty smelling foods they eat.
2. (((Indians))) want your race to die
3. You could end this by either leaving, waiting till graduation, or killing them all (I suggest an HK, MP, or M1, but if your M4A1 jams, thats kinda awkward)

Sunnyvale? Fucking lahey and randy not doing their job and keeping the park clean

M1 garand? Do not recommend. Too heavy on low capacity CLIPS

Tamils probably. Am I right?

I used to work in a bank that had a shit-ton of H1-B's. All from Chennai and, yes, Tamil girls are not only butt ugly and have natty hair, but they don't look like they wash either.

There was one girl working there from Karala (west coast of India) and she was not bad looking at all.

Do a school shooting