When will goys swallow the ultimate redpill?

When will goys swallow the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE
youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g
youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I
youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk
youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4
nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
youtube.com/watch?v=l8GlZBKLieo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

▼ Settings Home
Sup Forums - Politically Incorrect
Return Catalog Bottom Refresh
Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

...Anonymous (ID: 7U42nh43) Archived
Drumpf Is Finished
05/10/17(Wed)20:04:25 No.125028058
13 KB
13 KB JPG
He will be impeached within the week!!

Okay guys this thread is for the glacier dental threads that have been 404ed all day. get in here. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
...Anonymous (ID: 7U42nh43)
05/10/17(Wed)20:06:07 No.125028261
8 KB
8 KB JPG
Glacierdentalalaska.com

>Have three locations within 5 miles of eachother.

>Located in ghettos of alaska. Similar to Hillary taking kids from poorest areas of the world because they can't defend themselves.

>Market every month to local elementary school. (possibly to recruit kids)

> have a location right next to pedo police Anchorage Alaska. We've all seen the Los angeles police dept pedo badges they wear.

>Same building they are located in with police has a crematorium.

>Will share photos of recon. They have a storage container located outside that is not for rent, but is shippable by boat. WAHT THE FUGGGGG. perfect for storing children then hauling them off to Kebab Land or Asia. Absolute skeeetch.

>they have a sign at one of their dental offices to call and wait at the door until they answer.

>There is a business called Le Projecto that shares a building with glacier dental.

>Tried tracing the owner of glacierdental alaska turns out its owned by a shell company who is a part of a massive network of other companies.

>two of the locations are not servicable including the one next to the crematorium. The sign is purposefully dulled out to show they do not accept customers the locations.

keep us posted larping alaskan

Yes the earth is flat and Math, Science, and Visual evidence prove it. Not bogus theories freemasons feed the masses. In fact it is the easiest conspiracy to prove. Go ahead take 5 minutes and attempt to prove to yourself that the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared, bet you won't :)
8 inches per mile squared of curvature is unmeasurable.
The spin of earth is also unmeasurable.
youtube.com/watch?v=emwgDIFW9yc
The Theory of gravity is also unmeasureable.

Countless laser tests have been done over 8+ miles with zero curve detected.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwCRej0BoA4 The speech he gives at the end really hit home.

Countless high altitude rockets/balloons have been shot into low earth orbit and every picture/video they take shows nothing but a FLAT PLANE with sun spots under the sun. (if you don't get why that's a big deal go back to school)
youtube.com/watch?v=azOBO1lPMNk

You can zoom 50+ miles away and see the shoreline and buildings of things you shouldn't otherwise see if we were on a curve. (anywhere in the world under any and all weather conditions, its not refractions you dopes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ql_TTguKxnE

You can see Polaris (the north star) from the (((southern hemisphere)))

There are endless proofs just google 200 proofs the Earth is not a spinning ball and enjoy that you have been lied to.

∞ch net/pol/res/9891932 html#9911007

Then you have NASA and other space agencies clearly using CGI or fake studio sets under water.

China has my fav one, of course NASA congratulated them for this great space walk
When this was live streamed I laughed so god damn hard. If you believe this then you are forever blue pilled and lost

youtube.com/watch?v=lBL98p0wZ7g

Then you got NASA with bubbles come out of their equipment and space suits.

youtube.com/watch?v=r6IZUq6v92I

Then there is video of Russians also faking it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oVSx9fC6CXk

THEN the moon landing hoax a simple look at how there is more than one light source in the moon landing official pictures means they were not lite by the sun but by more than one source as the shadows go off at different angles

youtube.com/watch?v=xciCJfbTvE4

THEN the fact that the (((moon rocks))) brought by america after the landing turned out to be nothing more than petrified wood

nbcnews.com/id/32581790/ns/technology_and_science-space/t/moon-rock-museum-just-petrified-wood/

Also the fact that thrust doesn't work in a vacuum nor does combustion
youtube.com/watch?v=jYfwlzWOYCE&t
youtube.com/watch?v=HwK7staIj-Y&t
Endless endless endless proofs

Oy vey good goy

WHAT'S YOUR OBSESSION WITH SWALLOWING PHALLIC OBJECTS YOU FUCKING FAGGOT OR SOMETHING??????

Go prove to yourself the Earth curves at 8 inches per mile squared

shouldnt take more than five minutes

bet you wont :)

ITT: shills trying to discredit our movement with bullshit conspiracy theories

you uneducated morbidly obese degenerates are worse than UFO fags. better kys.

Pls tell me why day length varies depending on season?
Pls tell me why day length varies depending on latitude?
Pls tell me why day begins at different time depending on longitude?

Did someone who claims the Earth is flat just call me uneducated?
>wew lad

Not this shit again

also sage

what if space is filled with water?

cuckchan is so full of plebbit now it's pathetic.

Hey, but what does it fucking matter?
"Earth is flat!" but I still have student loans
"reptiles control global politics!" I have to still somehow get into medical school
"Flat earth!" I still have to take care of my old parents....
At the end of the day, conspiracy theories, whether they are true or not, will not change my life at all. I must work, to climb the economic ladder. Nothing stop this.

nice try SHILL. no ones falling for the flat earth meme

And the moon is flat too? Or is that a sphere made of cheese? This argument is a dumpster fire.

Conspiracy theories are about escapism and role playing. Consider Snowden's behavior after leaking NSA documents and every conspiracy theorists behavior after leaking interdimensional NWO secrets.

these threads always make me laugh

is it just for keks? why would anyone push a flat earth meme this hard

I've taken the flat pill user, and people ask why. but if we had the bible as god intended and not the version (((they))) shill we would understand that Earth is a realm, not a planet.

Mudslimes believe that earth is flat, this is why.
You should not insult their feelings, user. Racist truth about Earth being spherical should be silenced, otherwise mudslimes chimp out peacefully.

This.

Why can't people see that we were lied to our entire lives.

This.

If the Earth isn't a sphere then what is it? I always hear the "it depends on perspective", but what does that mean? Is the earth torus shaped?

youtube.com/watch?v=l8GlZBKLieo

Here's a video that puts things in perspective that isn't from any sort of government agency.

ah yes, goldberg at it again I see

thanks for our daily "let's make Sup Forums dumber" thread.

cool, tasty

Flat Earth is literally a PsyOp from ((them)). There's even a card for it in the Illuminati card game

I wouldn't say the earth is flat, but its defiantly provable to not be round
Flat earth and ball earth are both misinformation

The Concorde had a normal cruise altitude of FL600 (60000 feet) avg airplane is around FL350... from the concorde at cruise level you could see the earth's curvature... explain?

People need to stop with the "Flat Earth" threads

We do not know its flat, We can only prove it is not round.

You can not prove it is not round.

*spherical

To someone with connotative dissonance, you're right i can't

Try me.

But I can prove to you that it is spherical.

Tell me more seriously man what the hell is it then?

Fuck off cia nigger

>Earth is flat
>can still dig a hole
really made me think