Why are there so many north american posters on Sup Forums so late every night?

Why are there so many north american posters on Sup Forums so late every night?

Because we have actual occupations during the day?

no job
no gf

It's internet tradition

currently no job
fucked up sleep schedule
staying up all night because delivering flowers to my mom at 8 am so no point in sleeping

Probably middle/high school kids that are staying up late with their hands on their dicks when they should be doing homework.

I have to hate niggers and Jews constantly

its only 11:40 m8

i like to stay up after i beat my wife. i wait until she has cried herself to sleep

Played a gig earlier. Got drunk. Slept it off and just woke up. Dread going to work tomorrow so much that I'm having trouble going back to sleep. Would rather waste time on Sup Forums.

Fuck my job. I wish I wuz a kang and I got gibs.

time zones nigga. our country takes up several

you could always suck dick on the side. it's pretty easy work and pays well.

American posters are like 80% of Sup Forums I think. THey fucking suck too.. edgelords, sensitives that have to LARP, rude and vile attitudes.. not all but most

Fucked up sleep schedule

My life in general is fucked up right now

Sup Forums is just too comfy.

because we are kangz

I've been NEETing really hard and my savings are starting to dry up.

Maybe I should get a jerb

why don't you sleep then ?

Studying for exams and procrastinating

this. it's almost 3 here, but may only be close to midnight on the west coast.

Honest truth.

because my weak will + internet addiction ruined my life and turned me into a NEET, despite being relatively intelligent, getting good grades and being successful socially.

On the plus side I'm sorting myself out now so maybe there is hope for me

Best post

Just got back from a birthday party

Sadly this is true, we are the backbone and cancer of pol, int, and bant.

We would be missed and appreciated for getting perma banned on Sup Forums

This is nig behavior. I'm gulty of it too.

says the self-loathing American
there's the border asshat - have at it
no one is keeping you here

late night neet time is the best time, daytime posting is a fucking hellhole of stupid memetic shit

People on the internet are wrong and they need to be reminded of that.

because Sup Forums & jerkoff is better than netflix & chill

I work nights, so I like to get a little shitposting in before bedtime.
Late night Sup Forums is the best anyway because all the kids with their stupid memes are in bed.

I make $200k/yr as a big time lawyer but I still stay up to shut post until 3am like the good old days when I was a college stoner.

Sleep is for the weak. There's an unprecedented amount of normie newfags on Sup Forums in the past few months just begging to be red pilled. I have a lot to teach them.

Pretty much this. Get 3-5 hours of sleep during the week because of work, then I hibernate on the weekends and get 10-12 hours of sleep.

Because i have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow.

You realize right now it's still pretty early for the west coast. There is probably a 1 hour period when it's 2AM in the west coast where Americans are gone after that it's 7AM on the east coast and people are waking up.

>savings
>nig behavior

Nah man. I should've invested in Bitcoin when I started my NEET phase. I'd have enough to support me for another year.

Cuz then id miss the habbenings

Have you ever heard of time zones? Sure it may be 2:48 here in the east, but along the West Coast it's 11:48, even earlier in places like Alaska or Hawaii.

(OP)
He is with us brothers. Never lose your faith in the light.

also this

No uni, no job. I go to bed at 6 am - 9 am every night and wake up in the late afternoon.

>mffw when I imagine Sup Forums in their bedroom with a flash light and laptop underneath their bed sheets dressed in Spiderman pajams

It's because we find our lives empty and meaningless, OP. Our civilization peaked by 2000 and now it's on a downward slide. There's no more mystery or adventure to be had from this planet anymore!!!FACT!!!

Its honestly when we have time for internet shitposting without fear of people seeing our nazi paraphernalia

2007-2008 is when everything changed. We'll never go back to the good ol days :(

What's the flashlight for?

Literally me
Night shifts at the hospital over the weekend keep me fucked up during the week
My sleep schedule is shit; only a few months left so it's good though

Lots of underage. Also it's a Saturday and I don't like drugs or sluts.

Real Burger Hourz

Because we're up drinking beer and playing battlegrounds

Think he meant fleshlight.

Buttplug, you think we can all afford dragon dildos?

/Thread. Also nice digits.

there are a lot of us. some of us are bound to stay up all night.

When I drink I get the incessant need to talk about politics

This is the only place I don't have to censor myself

this. I've stayed up pretty much all night a couple of times just to see if shit would hit the fan. Never truly does but its still an exciting past time knowing it could all be over in an instant.

time zones and depression. conservative cali posters can't sleep

I hate to shill for GLP but they're faster with happenings than Sup Forums. Everyday is doomsday there

Because we fucking work during the day you dizzy cunt

NEETS my good man NEETS as far as the eye can see.

I only sleep 5-6 hours a night.

because North America needs to keep watch over Sup Forums since the rest of the world is incompetent at defending our heritage

I work security.

I'm banned from GLP and my phone is out of data so the speed of the website is too slow.

I have no life. Talking to European faggots and Aussie cunts at 03:00 is how I entertain myself.

fpbp as usual

I'm drunk and not tired

There is mystery and adventure, specifically in the vast northern wilderness.
Unfortunately every time we go we encounter skinwalkers and wendigos

actual occupations during the day
>why don't you sleep then ?

are you actually this unemployed

Gotta keep an eye on the chinks and Poos or they get uppity

Skinwalkers are Navajo

because

>conservative Cali posters can't sleep
This is true
I have a reasonable paranoia that Brown will buttfuck me in my sleep
Gotta be ever vigilant

who late night tendies here

I'm always very surprised to see "what are you americans doing up blahblah" stuff.

Cause it's 330am, I'm up, having a cigarette. Americans, or at least, I am extremely hard-working. At least, since I ever started schooling it's been
>stay up til 5am most nights
>study, think, work, procrastinate, repeat
>wake up at 6, get ready
>school from 7 am til 7pm
>come directly home, eat nap until about 9pm
>rinse, repeat

doing this makes me feel GREAT. Like fantastic. I work harder than most people, so when it comes to relaxing I'm like a pro, I deserve it.

Of course, showering every morning, and sometimes I would go to bed earlier than 5am, or give myself a treat and play video games all night.

My parents, even today, still yell at me for being up so late. I never understand why. I was a 4.5 GPA student in HS, and straight As in college without even lifting a so-called textbook.

Now I am out of school entirely, why stop learning and chatting and joking and flirting all night. kek

tfw wanna die

the most correct answer itt

drunk and bored

឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴▲
឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ▲ ឴ ឴ ឴▲឴ ឴
឴ ឴ ឴▲឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴ ឴▲
឴▲ ▲឴ ឴ ឴ ឴▲ ឴▲