When did you realize that the spinning jew is just another subversion tactic?

When did you realize that the spinning jew is just another subversion tactic?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N74cnBa_Bmc
youtu.be/8Bh4Y-sfWIY
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency
instagram.com/p/BTRyyYHBMTO/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i hate fidget spinners now

Same time that I realized that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Wtf is this gay shit

draidel, 2017 edition

Jesus get a life.

youtube.com/watch?v=N74cnBa_Bmc

What the fuck is this? I spend two days doing other stuff besides sitting online and this bullshit is all I'm hearing about.

Holy shit that is some next level homoerotic shit. But what is wrong with these toys? What other suggestion do you have for fidgety children? No Adderall, Rabbi.

You spin it and it soothes your autism

Wtf are fidget spinners, why is this shit in literally every post now

autism relief device

i don't get it. am i stuck in some vicious marketing campaign script being run from a supercomputer? Why did these things just suddenly get popular in a 48 hour period?

The Jews are trying to stop our Autism!

fug

retard

fug

The Jew fears the autist.

>Why did these things just suddenly get popular in a 48 hour period?
I'm wondering this too, I just learned about this like four hours ago.

literally because " 'MURICA ! ": ultra consumerism
some very famous youtubers probably got sponsored by the producer and all their kid subscribers bought it.
then other youtubers joined the train to get more views/subscribers and made videos about it for free.

The majority of online shilling be it for political or marketing is run from a script rather than paying people money to do it. I'm thinking whoever made these stupid pieces of shit is spending money to have one run on his product.

fidget spinner
midget sinner
widget dinner
digit winner!
by the power of pepe, autism grant me this boon!

fidgetthings.com/listing/514468887/chill-pill-the-best-fidget-prescription

Have you taken the fidgetpill yet poll?

Fuck you cunt

About a week or two ago I first heard of them.

instantly.

idiots.

More manufactured demand. Someone on that fidget spinner team is VERY good at marketing.

I may never understand how some Fag can get so ass mad at a toy that they have to constantly make threads on the Internet for days. Probably even weeks.

And i'll add that these guys are probably all killing themselves since their product has been on the market for ages and still hasn't achieved fidget spinner market penetration.

>one dollar spinners are part of the jew plan

why are u a retard

These things have been around for months. My cousin buys them in bulk from china and sells them to kids at his middle school.

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I never heard of or saw them before a couple days ago, but suddenly people are talking about them as if they've existed forever. Is this some Berenstein/Berenstain Bears level shit?

i'll just leave this here

autism

>from throwing stones
I thought Palestinian kids were stabbing Jews? Was I lied to about that?

kys

ass

Kids are fucking retarded.

you cunt

ok

what is this. and why should i care

This was a kickstarter project. Like 3 dsys after the kickstarted was started some cunt stole the idea and had a chink factory manufacturing them.

tumblr fad I think
it's like these weird sweaters that pop up every now and then, one popular artist put it in one of their pictures, a bunch of others copy it to ride on his fame and from there it spirals out of control

Ordered one from amazon 2 weeks ago, time it gets here the fun will be over.

normies have a hive mind. as soon as something reaches critical mass, all of them start talking about it

>spinning jew
The mental gymnastics that the people here do to blame jews is both hilarious and fucking retarded. Keep going.

fuck yuo

Its mothers day you cunt why

Hopefully this will cheer you up,,

youtu.be/8Bh4Y-sfWIY

what the fuck are these things and how did they get popular? are these autism toys?

holy fuck i like that where can I buy one?

Your mother loves you.

they are like clicking your pen constantly but these dont make noise.

see

as a basement dwelling autist I've been tempted to get one of these things to 'fidget' with while i watch anime and play minecraft, but normies are so cringy about it, have some fucking shame about playing with a fucking toy

Someone actually made political commentary about them on (((The New Yorker)))
newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-fidget-spinner-is-the-perfect-toy-for-the-trump-presidency
>At this political moment, the rise of a gadget that encourages the abdication of thought cries out for interpretation

instagram.com/p/BTRyyYHBMTO/

>encourages abdication of thought
>designed to help adhd kids pay attention better
does not compute

Not on Mother's day negro! Not Mother's day

creative

When it first started, on this board. It is actually a subversion tactic, but it isn't really meant for us.

Back 2 Sup Forums fgt

based