Question about Adultery

>In Iran A woman cheats on her husband in Iran, after trial, she gets 74 lashes and 2 years of washing dead bodies in a morgue, her lover gets 99 lashes and exile in a remote area in the country.

rt.com/news/388270-iran-woman-morgue-adultery/

>In the US, when woman cheats on her husban and he finds out, she files for divorce and takes all his belongings and move on with her lover

Do you think that Adultery should be punishable by the law? What kind of punishment would you see fitting?

Other urls found in this thread:

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/judge-throws-out-prenuptial-agreement-made-under-duress/news-story/d75d47751151748036a42adf3dbf607a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Iran. No wonder Americucks hate this country, it exposes them for who they are - jewish puppets without souls and understanding of their own flaws.

>exile in a remote area in the country
x'D Based, simply based.

Yes, there should be legal and financial repercussions for breaking a contract, especially the most fundamental one regarding society.

Epic, simply epic.

This os why the west is in decline.

Why are you being such a faggot?

I know you are, but what am I?

Adultery by the wife should warrant a divorce with no financial compensation for the wife no matter what and loss of all parenting rights. No lashings, but there should be social shaming as well. Men who cheat should be responsible for all costs of living of the wife and children until she remarries.

This is the way white societies were run before suffrage.

>looks at flag

Kek

reddard? go home.

Pretty much this.
Also pre-martial sex should be shamed too. The father is able to disown her and publicly announce it.

The age of marriage should be lowered to around 13 and parents can choose if they want it yo be a year or two younger.

They need laws on child abuse, it's just not right to give an 8 year old 74 lashes.

>Men who cheat should be responsible for all costs of living of the wife and children until she remarries.
Why? Why should men pay for those skanks, when the inverse is not the same? Women cheat, she gets to walk away, men cheat, they get to pay the whore for the rest of her life. Ha no. If men have to pay for the women they cheated on, women should also pay the men they cheated on.

Never been

Adultery isn't the problem in that scenario, it's the way divorce takes all the man's property. We need to fix divorces so they're better, but adultery should still be legal

>Adultery should still be lega

t.Chad Thundercock

dunno but you're able to get a contract done to preven this shit to happen
don't now how the judical system works in the US with those kinds of contracts

calm down achmed

Adultery is what I would put into a category known as a "personal crime". While it does cause social decay on a wide scale, adultery is a wrongdoing committed against a single individual, mayhap not a physical one, but a long standing social rule has been broken, and the trust of another has been violated.

Asking the courts to mete out justice for this would get too messy. So I propose, since a single individual was wronged, that individual is to be given a list of punishments to be administered upon their partner. Now, here's where it can get a little weird: the punishments should range in their variety, from divorce (the wronged individual gets virtually everything, no alimony or child support, that shit is gone), to some kind of public walk of shame, to (inb4 cuck), forgiveness, should the wronged party wish it so. A public display of forgiveness can be seen as doubly virtuous: the adulterer is shamed in public, while the wronged party exercises a form of much-needed clemency.

What is a prenup?

Totally pointless, at least in the US and the UK. Some reasons it may be considered null:
>You misjudged your total assets
This is fraud, and your agreement is thrown out.
>Your wife felt like you wouldn't marry her if she didn't sign it
This is considered duress, and your agreement is thrown out.
>The agreement is "lopsided"
The court subjectively feels like it doesn't give your wife enough, and your agreement is thrown out.

So you are ok with Jamal having your wife and half of your assets?

>>Your wife felt like you wouldn't marry her if she didn't sign it
>This is considered duress, and your agreement is thrown out.
Is that true? That's seriously a reason to get a pre-nup thrown out? It must be more complicated than that, otherwise every pre-nup could get thrown out for this reason.
>The court subjectively feels like it doesn't give your wife enough, and your agreement is thrown out.
Then what the fuck is the point?

Are you exaggerating or what

That one sounds great

As a secular Iranian, there are atill alot of things I can admire about sharia law.

Kinda messed up in terms of rape

Lots of stories about women getting raped and punished in saudi arabia etc.

Achmeds are messed up

Prenup
Your possessions stay yours.

Something that isn't guaranteed to work.

Best source i could find quickly for Ausland

couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/judge-throws-out-prenuptial-agreement-made-under-duress/news-story/d75d47751151748036a42adf3dbf607a
>A WOMAN was forced to sign a pre-nuptial agreement, against legal advice, by her multimillionaire fiance just days before their wedding, or risk having it called off.

>Now a Brisbane judge has ruled that the prenup and another financial agreement after the wedding were signed under duress and has set them aside.

>Before they wed the groom, “Mr Kennedy’’, told his bride, who had come from another country with virtually nothing, if she did not sign a prenuptial agreement there would be no wedding.

Literally "I will not marry you unless you agree to this" is duress, and can get your prenup thrown out straight after the wedding.

doesn't even work in most countries as its contradictory to family codex

>Lots of stories about women getting raped and punished in saudi arabia etc.
Lost or just a couple that made it to the news?

>This is the way white societies were run before suffrage.
Yeah, because before no fault divorce, men who cheated suffered jack shit and the women had to stay with them or leave with nothing while they continued to cheat.

prenups are as much as a scam as marriage is. Just because many wives don't fuck over their husbands doesn't mean it isn't a scam like a lot of people will say. We need serious reformations and the removal of no-fault divorce.

>forced
bit of a stretch hey

this does seem a more extreme case than usual though, in that she was fresh off the boat and probably had no means of leaving, so was completely fucked if she didn't go through with the marriage. he should've told her before she rocked up, not that that justifies the massive settlement she's probably getting.

oh wait i've read the article now
>“If I like you I will marry you but you will have to sign paper. My money is for my children.’’ said on the phone before she rocked up
>Ms Thorne’s solicitor pointed out how the prenup would disadvantage her if the couple separated.
>But she went ahead and signed, they wed
>The wife began legal action, opposed by her husband who died last year, to get the agreements set aside, a $1.1 million property adjustment and $104,000 spousal maintenance.

>Yeah, because before no fault divorce, men who cheated suffered jack shit and the women had to stay with them or leave with nothing while they continued to cheat.
I think you're misunderstanding what "no fault" means feminist-kun

I actually think proven infidelity should be punishable by the law, considering the damage it causes to the aggrieved party. Although it shouldn't be by Islamist standards. I think a husband who gets cheated on should be able to divorce his wife without her getting a cent of his wealth. And he should be able to sue for psychological damages.

Calm down Mohammed

don't reply to D&C shills

but prenups are my only way of deterring gold diggers

Being able to beat a cunt is one of the few things I like about Sharia Law. Most women really deserve a fucking punch to the face once in a while.

Adultery is a breach of contract and is grounds for a divorce. Since it pertains a contract between two individuals the government usually does not interfere.
Persecution of adultery by the state can only happen if the government can prove that it does have a legal interest in this matter. Looking at the number of divorced couples it doesn't have to look that hard to find a reason for interference.

>Men who cheat should be responsible for all costs of living of the wife and children until she remarries.

Why do married men cheat? Mostly because the wife decides to quit putting out? After all why shouldn't she? A marriage contract is a one-way route to cash and prizes for a woman, whereas it is financial suicide for a man.

Failure to put out should be a reasonable justification for divorce WITHOUT cash and prizes, just like it used to be.

>What is a prenup?

Invalid in the UK for starters.

>>The court subjectively feels like it doesn't give your wife enough, and your agreement is thrown out.
>Then what the fuck is the point?
>Are you exaggerating or what

Nope, this is pretty much on point in most common law jurisdictions at the present time.

"Not enough" being generally determined as at least 50% of marital assets + child support and alimony as required.

>Your possessions stay yours.

Unless some judge decides they don't.

>but prenups are my only way of deterring gold diggers

Good luck with that.

Adultery should be punishable. The punishment should be no assets/support after dissolution of marriage and if the other spouse beat the crap out of you when they found out about your adultery, then the spouse doesn't get punished for the assault.

Execution, for all extramarital sex.

the equivalent of a woman's sexual infidelity is a man's emotional infidelity. this is observed in abandonment. so men who abandon their wife should be forced to support her regardless, not men who have a sexual infidelity.

Stop trying to force your Medieval satanic religion on Free People.
Go back to your master, Satan, Muhammed!

This is why Muslims will conquer Europe. Those are really heroic people

if Russia brought back Adultery laws i would seriously emigrate to live there permanently

For some strange reason I actually think this ruling is more sane than our Western rulings on such matters.
Washing dead bodies as a punishment is also very creative, I'll have to give them that.

If adultery is not punishable, what is marriage good for? What is a wedding vow good for?

POO

That's just fucking based. Women are thots and they need to be put in their place. Womens rights is a Jewish scam.

>>In the US, when woman cheats on her husban and he finds out, she files for divorce and takes all his belongings and move on with her lover

>Do you think that Adultery should be punishable by the law? What kind of punishment would you see fitting?

Only if the husband is a moron desu.. Everybody knows these kinds of situations are skewed against men, so if you don't take active steps to protect yourself, you can't really blame anyone but yourself. Make sure you have a decent marital contract of some sorts (depending on your legal system and the authorities competent regarding marriages in your particular jurisdiction) and don't let your partner be (financially) dependent on you (partly or in entirety) if you're not willing to risk them being dependent on you for a loooong time.

>Totally pointless, at least in the US and the UK. Some reasons it may be considered null:

You're just meming and repeating shit you've read on Sup Forums and /r9k/, and on top of that you're probably just some bitter lad that wasn't ever going to get married anyways.

>>You misjudged your total assets
You don't create a decent contract by guessing and judging shit by yourself. Get a lawyer and/or a notary and a decent accountant to chart your assets.
>This is fraud, and your agreement is thrown out.
It isn't fraud, it's just dumb.

>>Your wife felt like you wouldn't marry her if she didn't sign it
Probably true.
>This is considered duress, and your agreement is thrown out.
Sauce? Sounds like you're just repeating some meme... "Mr. X thought the sale wouldn't go on as planned if he didn't sign the contract of sale. This is considered duress". That sounds so hideously stupid that I sincerely doubt even anglos would reason that way.

>The court subjectively feels like it doesn't give your wife enough, and your agreement is thrown out.

a) Sauce?
b) Don't let your partner become dependant on you, period.

If government is going to insist on being involved in marriage then they should actually enforce the terms of the contract. One of those terms should be mutual exclusivity by default as is the social expectaton (if you insist on being a cucked faggot, you can simply update & personalize the agreement).

Breach the contract, you lose the entitlements of the contract. Now you're basically at the mercy of the other party. Just like any other contract.

Right now marriage in the west is in this purgatory in between traditional gender roles and "equality" where they've just stripped away women's obligations but still treat them like the total dependants they used to be when everything goes to shit. And no one gives a fuck about changing that because it inflates everyone's ego to save a damsel in distress.

>>A WOMAN was forced to sign a pre-nuptial agreement
>against legal advice,
Against legal advice being a key point here.. Get a DECENT fucking contract in the presence of legal professionals that know what they fuck they are doing.
>by her multimillionaire fiance just days before their wedding, or risk having it called off.
>his bride, who had come from another country with virtually nothing,

Way to make some third world woman 100.000% dependent on you BEFORE getting married even. Literally pay for some dirt poor's person's (one way) ticket to civilisation and expect a judge to deem it OK if you then throw this person out onto the street if they refuse to sign something, AGAINST legal advice.

m8 pls, this is hardly a typical marriage contract. This is literally how not to do shit 101.

Western marriage is such a joke. I could understand why so many men are foregoing marriage and just sticking to long term relationships or hobbies. Marriage rates are dropping every year, and eventually western society will have to create A new Deal when it comes to marriage if the institution of marriage is to survive.

Cheating should be punishable by death. The children put to death too so the cheating genes die as well.

IN

>Way to make some third world woman 100.000% dependent on you BEFORE getting married even

she's a woman and she literally needs that sort of dependency or she'll end up dead in this country. c'mon faggot

Yes. Fuck those bitches

Too fuckin' bad cunt. Should have been a better wife.

>Women who cheat should be punished
THASS RIGHT

THASS RIGHT NIGGUH

>And the men...
Woah woah woah, slow down a second pal, let's discuss the rights of the individual, the state should leave the bedroom, know whatam sayin?

so you're saying men and women are the same? should equally be allowed to do what they both choose? fucking why? women are literal children from age 0 to age 90

>men are more mature and understand the consequences of their actions better
>so they don't need to be punished for ruining a family

You are not making a very strong case here

I think this is an excellent way of trying to protect the family model and stopping women being whores

There's nothing wring with getting married at 13.
It was common before the kikes started telling you that it was "bad".

How else are you going to solve the problem?