How much video games is too much?

How much video games is too much?

Should it be regulated by our governments?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWhFHh9fb4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek, i just staked 350m and lost it all, I quit. It's a waste of time. I can't play only 2 hours a day, end up doing like 7 hours at least. Now I focus on lifting and making money

Pretty much any video games besides redpilling people online.

You're playing a game, a video, that is controlled by subhuman Asians with NO creative IQ and regulated by a Jew World Order who want you to demoralize yourself into slavery.

It's all fucking poison

>nb4 I learned things from....
Read a book

runescape is actually controlled by cucked brits

The government isn't a replacement for self control user

Well it's ultimately better than watching T.V. The amount of shit i've learned from playing video games is great. It's a lot harder to add propaganda into video games than it is using a T.V. They want you to be a normie and watch TV like every other idiot.

Plus temporary escapism is a great thing when you live in a fucked up Jewish communist dystopia or soon to be.

more than 1 second a day, video games suck

Pick up a book or two, you fucking philistine

>everything that could ever potentially be bad for someone if overused should be regulated by the government

Go be a leftist somewhere else

As with any self serving hobby, be it reading fiction, lifting weights, drinking alcohol or video games, there is such a thing as overindulgence.

That point is where you begin using that hobby as an excuse to dodge responsibility, taking days off work so you can play a new video game is the point where you've hit too much. Government shouldn't step in, social pressure should.

Its owned by a Chinese mining company now

>tfw just spent 8 hours on m&b today

I quit totally for a week but today I had nothing to do today. Realizing you just spent the whole day doing nothing is the worst.

>Box head nigger detected

Nigger what? My interest in politics and history came entirely from vidya. If it didn't exist, I wouldn't be here calling you a faggot right now, faggot.

Yes, we should encourage our sons and daughters to play games that teach skills, I for instance learned to read Maps by playing video games, long before we ever covered it in the classroom.

>you can't play video games AND read books! That's impossible!
delet yourself.

Is there a frost dragon bot out there? I gotta get back into selling gp

>I need an electronic screen to spew colours at me or I'll kill myself

>tfw I read entire books every day playing elder scrolls

Just multitask. Listen to podcast or YouTube using your phone if you're not playing a story intensive game

I play vidya and browse Sup Forums all day. That's my life.

Books can't teach you everything...

RACE WAR NOW

If the rest of my week has been productive I really don't mind.

I'm a cute thin guy who plays WoW. I role play as a femboy and have Cybersex with other people who role play as femboys.

Is that too much?

>implying
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWhFHh9fb4

Any.

Yes.

Faggot

I also masturbate during. It's fun to act out fantasies like being a cute boy who gets fucked by shemale dogpeople

so which chink do I call to get my account back?

>I unironically want to state-regulate video games.

JEWS IN PLAIN SIGHT

GHOSTU BUSUTERU

Trudeau, is that you?

kek

what's the difference between jacking off to lewd anime characters drawn by men, and cybersexing on WoW with a guy pretending to be a girl

You faggots enjoy not playing videogames, but I'm going to enjoy playing videogames with my 9/10 wife and snow white son.
Enjoy being cucked, faggots.

Am I crazy or has Runescape become really popular again recently? Oldschool has been around for years now but I've seen a lot of OSRS popping up lately.

One of my friends even just convinced me to get back into it. Mostly only play to wind down at night. It's pretty fun but hearing "we need to chop down 10,000 trees" is honestly scary. They don't even try to hide the excessive grinding that must be done.

But I'm Cybersex in with guys pretending to be whatever I'm letting fuck me.
No I actually rp a panda femboy

No, the government should not regulate our video games. Government should GTFO

hey guys i was thinking about bad things ive ever done and realized this one

2004 this canadian asian kid shared his WOW Beta key w me and 1 other dude. we all kept kicking eachother off cuz wow beta was the best. eventually we fight over it, i social engineer his MSN messenger friends and take over the WOW acct. eventually blizz locks it and demands fax of ID but the kid couldnt because he was underage. feels bad man but holy shit Wow vanilla was so fun

I'd rather masturbate to drawings than to a conversation where there's a fat hairy man on the other side. I see what you're trying to say though.

3.5D chess

It's not always a fat hairy man.
I found another cute boy via cybersex

Osrs has always been popular on Sup Forums, it's a robot-tier game also the only popular mmorpg out on the market

>Playing Runescape while reading this.

I think gaming should be used like any other media, in moderation.

Sadly, very few actually have the self-control to moderate anything in their lives.

FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE MY GAMES ALONE THERE THE ONLY THING THAT GIVE ME A FUCKING REASON TO KEEP LIVING

I'm a housewife (yeah, I know, show tits or vacate) and only I play video games when I literally have nothing else to do. Even then I'm probably reading something on the side.

>Should it be regulated by our governments?

Governments shouldn't be regulating anything.

>regulation

What a spook.

Depends on the person, entirely. The same people who would become addicted to gambling, smokes, drugs, or the sauce will become addicted to games.

The difference is, with video games, it takes an exceptional (read:autistic) mind to force your body to believe there are physical detriments to your stopping. Most people can play games 16 hours one day, then play none for 2 weeks. video games are extremely common in the modern times. Video games are a significantly less dangerous pastime than the aforementioned drugs/gambling/etc. Obviously there are issues. You can't determine whether someone is susceptible to addiction and it's quite unfair to ban or mark everything because some retard is too stupid to know their limits. See: Koreans. Just all of them. They have some of the highest rates of death-due-to-exhaustion in the modern world, from spending literal 40 hour stints in PC방. I'm sure if you're not a 15 year old (oh who am I kidding) you remember the story of the baby girl "love" who died when her parents were too busy playing prius online to pay attention to her, she literally starved to death while her parents played video games.

THOSE are people with addictions. In the west? You almost never hear about people going to such lengths for videogames. Retarded teens stealing parents credit cards for mobile games? Sure, that's a thing, and it sucks, but it's nowhere near the level of literal death.

>learning from video games

Imagine being this pathetic...

they ran a marketing campaign on twitch (a game streaming website) recently to give away membership to people with amazon prime, so naturally tons of people flocked to it.

>government regulation
have some fucking responsibility for your own life jesus christ. fucking neckbeards want gubmint to do everything for them

>da gubmint shud monitor our--
Fuck off commie

>tfw achieving CHIM

I'm addicted to gay furry erotica role play
What do?

>Tfw u turned 80m into 1.4b last summer and got cleaned a week after.

Now im poor as fuck and never win any stakes..

O I'm laffin. Fucking varg.

>Well it's ultimately better than watching T.V.
It's the same thing, mindless entertainment, now slightly less passive.
>The amount of shit i've learned from playing video games is great. It's a lot harder to add propaganda into video games than it is using a T.V.
Apparently you're just not noticing the propaganda.
>They want you to be a normie and watch TV like every other idiot.
Of course, TV is all propaganda. But think about it, every single game has you as the special protagonist doing all these things as kind of the chosen one to bring about change. In city planning games, you are full commie style managing everything. These are lies. You are not special or chosen, but you can stand out if you work hard enough to be good at something.

>Plus temporary escapism is a great thing when you live in a fucked up Jewish communist dystopia or soon to be.
Yes goy, don't resist. Everything that is happening to you is inevitable, don't fight back. It's still escapism. Stop escaping, get mad and get moving.