Would you live here?

There are literally zero niggers and muslims...
>BUT
you may get eaten by a deformed NEET giant.
Well Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ill take it.

tfw I am the fucking NEET eating the good hardworking people

So, basically like living in Japan IRL?

Hell no. Even ignoring the titans, I'd rather have high technology+diversity than low technology+homogeneity.

Their uniforms are also heavily inspired by the traditional Nazi garb
I don't really care for this anime desu but it's meet seeing the German influences

Nigger detected

>literally brownshirts
I never noticed...

Have to say I'd take that offer!!!FACT!!!

>live in a safe space from evil giants
>only the richest live in the safest space
>poor fags live either outside or in four cardinal nipple which get attacked first
Great life OP you'd love it since it's never hard for you to find cock that you can suck

wow
It's been a while I haven't seen a snk thread without cancerous ships in the first 10 posts

Also, what do you think about Annie?

Only if I could hook up with Mikasa

gee i wonder
youtube.com/watch?v=Ls_8jHqTCo8

>living among self hating gooks
Fuck them, i hope their wall is sent in their assholes.

You're not even white, are you?

>tfw no Mikasa gf

Endgame right here, brothers.

There is only one gook in the anime. They are nearly extinct.

Yes, liking technology makes me a nigger. Look at all those niggers in Silicon Valley. Hardly a white in sight, right?

kek
yes, jews are shilling threads about hypothetically living in an anime.

and it still intensifying.
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

Did the titans eat all the niggers?

She still the best (((TITAN)))

Manga reader here
there are no niggers in the SnK universe, so far at least

It all happens in Madagascar and in Africa, but there are no niggers

Are you one person who posts this or has someone forced it to early-Baneposting era?

Endgame right here, brothers.

I'm not this one guy
I'm not autistic enough to continuously check snk threads all day

>There are literally zero niggers and muslims
Stopped reading right there fampai, sign me up.

but there are different races, and one of them is the jews

This. Even (((titans))) need diversity, goy.

SnK universe isn't based on real geography or races.

If you read the manga and find out the truth behind the titans and where the story actually takes place it's more of a fantasy manga with magic and goddesses.

The mother fucking devil made Titans. I do the even know why they try to explain with the original being of organic matter bullshit. It is the devil. Such a ridiculous plot.

They live in a 99% white territory, Very low diversity. The titans would represent the niggers/muslims/spics trying to get in, but the racist whites keep them out.
#LETTHETITANSIN

I agree with you there but it was humans that weaponized titans and figured out the science behind "inheriting" titan shifter powers.

I don't think the convoluted plot is going to translate well to the anime though.

>it's more of a fantasy manga with magic and goddesses
It is if you believe Marley's propaganda

>SnK universe isn't based on real geography
It's literally the world map upside-down

>Titans literally suffer from "titan guilt"

Obviously they aren't in Africa.

Since we're on Sup Forums, we might as well answer the most important question. Who are the jews?

>Eldians
The literally wear special armbands so other people know that they're Eldians. Considered subhumans by Marleyans. They live in ghettos, or in that "special" land where they built walls

>Marleyans
Constantly bitching about muh 6 gazillons killed by Eldians. They use race-traitors Eldians to attack other Eldians

Lord of the Rings trilogy was amazing on this note.
>Elves (East Asians), Hobbits (Meds), Men (Germanics/Celts), and Dwarves (Slavs) team up to face the invading hordes of Goblins (kikes) and Uruk-hai (shitskins).
A literal race war, and the whites/honoraries win. Not a single nigger in the cast.

You might be surprised

Your analogy is stupid and derived from an american living in the 21th century point of view.
Tolkien was a british man living in the 20th century. For him, the hobbits represented the common british men that fought bravely in WW1

>Your analogy is stupid and derived from an american living in the 21th century point of view.
No shit, I'm talking about the 21st century American movies. I'm just saying it has a nice meaning to me--it's no different than people making biblical references to their actions.