Lol

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8j9zMok6two
youtu.be/10rx15v28yk
youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's so fucking old they have to cake her in makeup to make her look young again

She looks like a wax sculpture

>I'm a 5 star Michelin
Ignorant bitch can't spend 10 seconds to learn Michelin only has 3 stars. Stopped watching there.

>he actually watched it kek

people only cared about katty Perry cause of the lesbian song.

Literally the artistic style of a BLACKED video down to the filthy kike with fake blonde hair.

Wonder if Russel Brand watched her get fucked by the BBC

Katy Perry real face @ 2:50

>cashing in on every illuminati trope

I feel like I'm getting punked

Waiiit a second--

Its actually a really nice song and is catchy, Katys songs are better than 99% of the new shit these days, shes a great singer and an amazing artist. Iv been listening to it ever since some butthurt Shlumpftard posted it yesterday on Sup Forums. Based Katy. Humpty Drumpftytards on literal suicide watch

kek

this guy understands, amazing song i love cannibalism

her memes are pretty strong. wish she did more faces like this:

Yeah boi, that 2008 vocoder really goes hard muh nigga

Oh no, some fat virgin neckbeards are spending their saturday nights making fun of her, I hope her 135 million dollar bills are enough to wipe the tears away, How will she ever recover when a bunch of incel losers dont like her music?

in before she says something unfortunate about her jewish puppet masters and then overdoses on opiates in quick succession

Why do celebrities come here and make threads? Tim Heidecker, Taydolph Swiftler, and now you?

Katy Perry is the best female singer of this millenium, Eat Shit.

Also, I dont undrstand why Sup Forums is so triggered by this clip, the chefs are asian, half the guys feeling her up are white, Sup Forums is just insecure about their shrimpdicks

I'm not disagreeing with you, although it hardly speaks well of the millennium.

Dem BLACKED aesthetics though
HNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

I can vape with my butthole. Did you know that?

WHITE RACE BON APPÉTIT

With digits like that, certainly you'll post proofs.

Isn't she like 28

I couldn't care less honestly but it's always fun to shit on worthless whores who think highly of themselves.
It'd be pretty funny if she got raped and killed by niggers. She's always been a worthless cunt, nothing's changed.

>song is complete smut
>its going to marketed towards young and impressionable girls
>I dont understand how people would criticize it!
are you retarded or what?

Can we talk about Miley's return to the light

youtu.be/8j9zMok6two

maybe if she lasered off those tattoos and wiped everyones memory of the last decade

LOOKS A LOT LIKE SPIRIT COOKING NO?

Can't DENY it? NORMALIZE it.

Katy Perry Says She Sold Her Soul to the Devil

youtu.be/10rx15v28yk

>>song is complete smut
Literally every pop song sung by a female since Madonna's time has been smut. Youre just picking on this one cuz she supports Hilary
>its going to marketed towards young and impressionable girls
So? I can probably rattle off a list of 100 female singers who have showed much more skin and much more alluring lyrics in their songs, and noone complains about those
>I dont understand how people would criticize it!
I do, I also understand their motive

are you retarded or what?

Cannibalism is being pushed on us.i will say it tell you faggots git it

hahah yeah. I noticed that and chuckled. Pure miley hahah.

Her 135 millions dollars does not make her less psychologicaly damaged 32 yo childless woman.
It's time to stop applauding people promoting degeneracy just because they have money.

is this one of those spirit cooking things ive heard so much about

Is this the vid from her channel or a mirror? Not watching if it's her channel.

She's on the pilled-out washed up and forgotten old lady route for sure. "What ever happened to Katy Perry?" people will occasionally think in 2029.

how nauseating

She'll be a judge on Trannie Idol.

that ship has sailed, user. Who cares anymore. All roads lead to jews.

>Literally every pop song sung by a female since Madonna's time has been smut.
No

youtube.com/watch?v=SBfvF4iULyg

Poppy is like an illuminati fanclub member; you can tell she's not even fucking part of it, but wants to be

I thought Katy Perry was a feminist? and hated Trump?

Now that my familys in bed I can fap to this instead of spouting angry vitriol on the fall of society.

details, user. Don't be sexist against stronk female sexual liberation.

She's returning to the light about as much as a 30 year cumdump cock carousel retiree. Once trash always, even if she becomes a good person she still ruined herself. Actions have consequences.

look at the pictures with her on the beach, lmfao

tell me that this isn't jewish marxist propaganda
fucking tell me it isn't

theyre not even trying to be subtle anymore
white slut with no clothes on
black niggers rapping about some shit

holy fuck we need fascism back how can any right winger deny this

Why is this shit getting posted everywhere? It's no different from any other pop trash from this decade.

>she pretends Sup Forums wouldn't criticize Madonna
>she pretends people aren't criticizing Miley Cyrus in this thread right now

>no one complains about those!
Sup Forums does, you dumb cunt

>I also understand their motive
no, you haven't a clue. You are a fucking retarded buffoon from reddit. Using every Bernout's baby tier "logic"
>it must bcuz of their dicks!
>it must be because of Hillary!
fucking moron, its because they don't agree with society degenerating into garbage with Jew's financing it all. Its nothing personal against KP, they hate literally all of those sell out whores. KP just put out a new smut song, and it will be criticized.

You are by far the stupidest person I've seen in a long time, I just want you to know that.

It seems to me she and Titanic are mocking everything about pop stars, including the ones like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga who are the ones who love the all seeing eye shit.

Long ago I accepted the objective superiority of big black cocks. Please impregnate my wife. I want to see that black cock pulsate seed down the cock-tube into my wife's womb. *release pink balloons*

Sexualized and cannibalistic. So fucking degenerated these satanic bastards.

She has always come off as very trash, but this is on another level. Don't understand how people can buy this.

I find her charming desu.

Why do girls keep doing nose rings? It makes them uglier 99.99% of the time

#FRENCHED

It's a symbol of being a whore of babylon. It's related to moloch and bull (nigger bull seeding my white wife) worship. Please fuck my wife.

The things she has done are impossible to undo user. You can't un-ride the cock carousel.

The same reason they paint on/fill their eyebrows even though that also looks like shit. They're fucking stupid.

>sandman

Tricky fegget.

>It's catchy
Fuck off Katy, the song is literal fucking trash. It literally sounds like the demo song, and you were just to lazy or stupid to make anything better so you just slapped it onto the label. There's no rhythm, the lyrics are cringey as fuck, it's monotone and boring, and you felt the need to insert memes and BLACKED shit into it because you know the song is shit and thought shoving that shit into it would distract people from how utterly shit it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

heh. I guess she went with the plan b when that died.

nigga

>catchy

And potato chips are salty. What's your point?

getting pre obvious these days isn't it. I wonder how many jew dicks katy has sucked, bets on the high hundreds, id say 120?

Probably. Although I think the jews prefer to watch.

>better than 99% of the shit these days (Lets assume its mainstream bs)
Taylor Swift
Bruno Mars
Kanye West
Kendrick Lamar (inb4 KILL WHITEY)
Ed Sheeran in a pinch
All I listed are way better than the derivative she releases

when a celeb passes the threshold of a few mill currency becomes public image which for her is on decline

You have ZERO clue how music production works or what a "vocoder" is. Katy's producer uses Melodyne and EQing for her voice, that's it.

W-what are you doing here, Katy?