/CPD/ CHICAGO PD SCANNER THREAD - SEXY ROBERT WAIFU EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

officer.com
chicago.suntimes.com/news/woman-wounded-in-kennedy-expressway-shooting/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

inb4 count von bodycount

First for fuck off this ain't politically related.

Pull you off the mission.....

4th for drag racers

>First for fuck off this ain't politically related.

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:

I begs to differ

What you listen to here on radio hell is Obama's legacy. Very politically related.

Kys. This entire thread is about male black having a full time job chimpin out so bad that people around the world listen and laugh as Roberts go raw dawg on their asses.

Have a bingo card. stay a while. win a prize.

u dun good op

Nice. Thanks, Robert. Remember folks, Blackout rules apply to all those who have been here over a month. Also bump

>u dun good op

cảm ơn bạn đã cảm hứng

>Nice. Thanks, Robert. Remember folks, Blackout rules apply to all those who have been here over a month. Also bump

you're welcome Archmage Robert

digits

i hope google translate didn't mangle that and make me look like an asshole

Well done, actually. It came out perfectly.

>Well done, actually. It came out perfectly.

Wish I had mad app skillz, we need an interactive bingo card

What kind of special instructions for the body snatchers could there be?

God, how long has this poor kid been sitting around with a dead body this evening?

>God, how long has this poor kid been sitting around with a dead body this evening?

tfw no bodies to snatch

>...gang disturbance

They mentioned they had special instructions for them. Dispatch said they were still busy. The murders must mostly be On another beat tonight.

>They mentioned they had special instructions for them. Dispatch said they were still busy. The murders must mostly be On another beat tonight.

met a really interesting former bodysnatcher last year on the RR, sat next to me through a week of classes. super nice guy, everyone else seemed a bit weirded out by him

Huh. I've known a local one (small town shit) he doubled working the cop shop and our local morgue. Went to school with the guy. He's a hopeless alcoholic but I've never seen anyone get more tail than him. He came over one time from across the street and asked if he could hide out for the weekend. no shit, said his dick was chapped raw

3. 3 shots fired. as per anonymous

ah ah ahhhhhh

>Huh. I've known a local one (small town shit) he doubled working the cop shop and our local morgue. Went to school with the guy. He's a hopeless alcoholic but I've never seen anyone get more tail than him. He came over one time from across the street and asked if he could hide out for the weekend. no shit, said his dick was chapped raw

oh man i hope he preferred living trim, i was just thinking that dead hole would probably chaff pretty bad, but i dont think that's what you were getting at

"Refusing to leave~"
Robert sass is high tonight.

Kek. Oh, Christ on a bike. I hope that wasn't the case. Now I'm gonna wonder. Just a little...

shots fired

man chocking out his Gf
young love in chicago
how romantic

>very large group fighting in the street

>man chocking out his Gf
>young love in chicago
>how romantic

Some say battery, in Chicago they say foreplay

>Deep lacerations to the face

>Oh ok, so when they broke the bottle, they cut him

>yup

>OK!

shots fired

Gaaaah...a six pack of amberbock later I need to head to bed, folks. I finally have a day to sleep in til like noon. It's closing in on five. Bummer. Chiraq is way too comfy for me. Night fellas.

>Gaaaah...a six pack of amberbock later I need to head to bed, folks. I finally have a day to sleep in til like noon. It's closing in on five. Bummer. Chiraq is way too comfy for me. Night fellas.

g'night robert, stay /comfy/

ah ah ah!

200 people out there fighing HA HA HA

>200 people out there fighting

whoop whoop

stack the wagon

>TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE FIGHTING?!?

is this what we've been waiting for?

the kings army

shot in the neck
3 minutes shes dead

>200 people fighting

At what point do they start getting wikipedia pages for battles?

>At what point do they start getting wikipedia pages for battles?

antifa shows up to protest police doing their job

did i hear that right
he RAN OVER his wife and kids
WTF is wrong with these people

shots fired

love it

>18 people drinking and blasting music on the sidewalk

4am sounds perfectly reasonable

12 shots fired

12, 12 shots fired

ah ah ahhhhhh

did she say leaf company or lease company, kek

>3 light complexion males breaking windows in the area

>stabbed in duh head...

>and they're in a Porsche

potentially hot Robert, hooking that bingo card up

Guys should I apply for the Chicago Police Department? I meet all the requirements, I would have to stop smoking weed for a while though.

Plus because i'm a chink maybe I can work Chinatown and not get chimped to death

did I miss a Porsche?
I Just woke up.

>Blue Diamond Cab passenger wont pay up

Sup Forums is politically related or current events. Think this is as current events as you can get.

Your're pretty messy for a chink.

they have recruitment all the time

>Guys should I apply for the Chicago Police Department? I meet all the requirements, I would have to stop smoking weed for a while though.
>Plus because i'm a chink maybe I can work Chinatown and not get chimped to death

Go for it, they need all the help they can get. I don't know about Chicago, but the process can be pretty long and drawn out. Check out the forums at officer.com I guarantee they have a thread going on Chicago recruitment.

Worth finding out if they hair test or just UA. If you want it, its worth it. Also not sure about their pay, but there's a lot to look at beyond just base pay if that's what you're in it for.

>the march towards the inevitable backlog

kek

again can't comment on Chicago specifically, but expect to do a standardized test covering basic intelligence, reasoning, memorization, recognizing faces etc.

Psych exams

Videotaped interviews

Background checks

Physical fitness testing

Physical agility testing

no idea on their education requirements or if they provide a paid academy, but I'm guessing they do being such a large department

they also might have additional incentives or pay if you're multilingual

Chicongo sunrise in 20 minutes

>Chicongo sunrise in 20 minutes
Burtiful mane

fuck I need to get busy once the sun comes up better start sobering up, gonna be a long couple of days

Thanks mane. I ginned that one up last Sunday morning just before the nasty speeding car versus CTA bus crash that killed 4.

seeing the rails had me thinking CTA exactly, strange coincidence.

cars vs buses and semis... RIP car people

I bet they get some really crazy shit popping off on the L train, wonder if we miss much of it on CPD's channel. CTA cops probably a busy ass job. shit the private rail bulls/feds there stay pretty busy too

>caller is not happy with service

>Kennedy outbound shut down indefinitely...shell casing found

chicago.suntimes.com/news/woman-wounded-in-kennedy-expressway-shooting/

>belligerent intoxicated male black at dunkin donuts at 0530h

you dun fucked up now, Robert's bout ready for his mid day snack

>chicago.suntimes.com/news/woman-wounded-in-kennedy-expressway-shooting/

they were originally reporting that one as shot in the neck earlier, about same time as "200 people fighting"

Thanks. I was in dreamland at the time and missed the calls.

Male walking around naked in the church parking lot

> her son is walking around naked in the church parking lot

visualize that

I'm curious, how many of you guys would be interested in some "Adam" threads and listening during the day?

I usually have nothing to do on a Sunday for twelve whole hours and just keep listening to the scanner for the day.

I think it would be neat but I also don't think there would be enough people to keep the thread live for long : /

I'd be curious to see how that would work out. I'm guessing you probably have more kids browsing daytime on Sunday than usual, but also plenty of grown-ups on our days off

Honestly been addicted to /CPD/ RRH, the laughs don't stop, awesome OC, very little shit posting, no shills. It's got near endless entertainment value for a dark sense of humor without all the shit that is ruining Sup Forums.

later muh dudes, i need a nap before i go get my photo on