It Looks Like Trump Will Be Impeached

Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.

While it is understood that the Supremacy Clause of the Constitution means that, until Mr. Trump is impeached, he cannot be prosecuted, sources say that the indictment is intended by the FBI and prosecutors in the Justice Department to form the basis of Mr. Trump’s impeachment. The indictment is, perhaps uniquely, not intended or expected to be used for prosecution, sources say, because of the constitutional position of the President.

original source - patribotics.blog/2017/05/14/exclusive-sealed-indictment-granted-against-donald-trump/
inquisitr.com/4217064/donald-trump-indictment-sealed-indictment-reportedly-issued-against-trump-will-become-basis-for-impeachment/

This looks strikingly legitimate from what I can gather. Is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mhvueSuVVP8
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/louisemensch/status/856189272986177536
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump will resign and Pence will run the show. Digits confirm

Nothing will happen

Sealed indictment doesn't mean shit.

BRIDGETS CONFRIM BROBALD BRUMPF SHOULDNT GET TOAU SCOOOPS

Fucking idiot

>literally worthless rags posting about FISA court doing something they objectively do not have the power to do, and which requires a grand jury to do, which all came from literally who's on twitter.
>strikingly legitimate

Fuck off shareblue.

Yeah, we know. Louise Mensch's shill team has been here spamming this garbage.

Lefists sucessful remove Trump, a left leaning conservative with Pence, a true right wing conservative.

Liberalism is a mental disorder. lel

If you motherfuckers awaking cthulu with this shit I will personally end you before the maddening.

They could impeach him, but it won't be successful.

Trump'll start wwiii before than.

Two scoops for everyone except liberals. We will seize the ice creams of consumption

What would they impeach him over. Looks like the left is larping again.

The Eternal Mormon is making his move. That closet case alter boy will never be president.

>blog
>com
>valid sources
frog posters need to be permabanned

pic related

sage

How do they expect to handle the resulting war?
I won't allow this overreach. I'll kill over this.

>separate sources
>Louise Mensch

Kill yourself.

ITS GOING TO BE AWFULLY FUNNY WHEN WE TAKE TO THE STREETS TO BE THE RESISTANCE BUT WITH GUNS

Liberals prefer Mike "Gay electrocutioner" Pence to Donald "Waves gay pride flags at his rallies" Trump because Trump said a rude joke 10 years ago

Hatch.

>patribotics.blog

Patribotics is Louise Mensch's blog

lmao

How can you use an indictment you can't legally show to people until the person accused is being prosecuted be used to make a person be able to be prosecuted? Is this court going to illegally share the indictment so that Trump gets impeached so it can then be used to prosecute him?

Hatch still seems pretty based compared to any liberal candidate. I'm leaning more towards the GOP getting BTFO rather than Trump though.

Hatch literally has a 0% friendly score with gay rights. He's worse than Mike Pense

"Rated 0% by the HRC, indicating an anti-gay-rights stance."

Rare

It's not legitimate at all. The person spreading it is a known insane unhinged reporter. It's fucking amazing the left is swallowing this crap up and spreading it everywhere.

FOR WHAT?!?!?!?!?!

FUCK this shit is getting old!

blumpf AND his suppoters BTFO. lmao

He's mean

THIS

Also, fuck you shariablue

two scoops too many.

yea the right has never done such a thing

so when does obama release his birth certificate?

Her grand dream is Trump getting impeached and the entire GOP being arrested, except Hatch. Hatch will become President because she says so, and he will name Shillary his VP. Hatch will then resign, allowing Her Royal Heinous to take her rightful place as Grand Poobah.

This woman is beyond tinfoil because she actually has normies who believe her bullshit.

lol jokes on you, the russians have shilled all your diginity

GREAT NEWS!
REAL NEWS!

Here is a bonus vid 4u: youtube.com/watch?v=mhvueSuVVP8

fuck yourself with this concern trolling faggotry

Day of the rope fucker. Or a helicopter ride for you.

Kekistan been under siege for day, some of it is shit posters… but most come from scared shitless Libshits.

Learning how to pick out the shills is a rite of passage. Once you learn how to, it's as if their heads are on fire.

Wise words!

New rabthiths Executive boarder! Abrican Amerikuns only ged 3/5ths oba scoop for every scoop da ober.

Impeach NAOO!!!!!

Ben Shapiro retweeted
>Wow. This is a whole bunch of words rammed together by someone (two people?!) who don't know how to use those words.
in regards to this article. I trust him more than Louise "doing treason" Mensch

Nothing will happen except kek will kill you for your shitposting.

>5454545
WHAT DID I MEAN BY THIS?

>sources
>intelligence
>inquisitr.com
kys for being a gullible fuck

>trump is going to be impeached
heh, sure he will

The left does make it convincing but in the meantime if the new healthcare plan is able to create more jobs for the right, then even if things do go bad, the right would have pulled ahead.

>Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump.
>Sources say that Taykwanisha McBride, a postal worker in Califagia and the 4376th in line for succession, will be anointed president by Monday.
>Fuck De Constitution and sheeit, say sources
>Muh Nigger!

I for one, welcome our new unfuckable nigger sow overlord.

>sources were heard to exclaim
>"Muh tits, nigger. Muh tits!!!"

You do this shit EVERY FUCKING DAY. Is it an OCD thing?

>Trump demolishes the corrupt insurance industry
>Single payer cheap healthcare is now a reality
>Ton of butthurt libs without a job once the racket is gone

Good days are ahead my friend

Trump likes attractive women and it drives liberals insane.

He would scratch the black man’s fuzzy head and kick him in the butt and tell him to go pick the cotton and go be a good nigger.

There are always "sealed indictments". It's literally literally nothing. Unless he's actually committed a crime (he hasn't), the "sealed indictment" doesn't mean shit and won't get anywhere.

And that's assuming that there actually is a "sealed indictment". I doubt it.

Fuckimg this

Liberals (such as myself) would still rather have peace in office over trump. To a dem It's not so much about left/right. Trump has political magnetism and appeal, whereas pence seems ineffectual and bland.
Really, get trump out at all costs.

>literally literally
>literally
>liter
>ally

>le duplicate reply meme

Three of these threads have been posted without being archived, and OP only has 4 posts in the three separate threads. If you're going to fall for these retards tricks, at least archive the link and stop giving them ad revenue.

is violating the emoluments clause, not a crime?

no...no it doesn't

>Liberals (such as myself) would still rather have

It's cute how the news prints your fantasies.

Silly faggot.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMPPPBTFJFBTFOFFOFOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Single payer cheap healthcare is now a reality
That's oxymoronic. Single payer is never cheaper, it just provides less services and implementa policies to kill off anyne who would cost too much.

>bizarre half-quote greentext
>presumptuous bullshit
>generic insult

Are you a faggot

WEW, ITS FUCKING NOTHING AGAIN

THE FIRE RISES

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

None of the MSM have even touched this and you damn well better believe they would if they thought they could get it to even remotely stick. They won't touch it because they can't confirm it's validity and that is a huge problem for this being true considering the government ties the MSM has.

I don't understand why the Left wants him gone.

I mean, they're >literally >shaking at Pence. It would be their worst nightmare if Trump leaves office for Pence to take the mantle

>Are you a faggot

projection

>nuh-huh
>A senator from Califagia, or a faggot will immediately become president if there's an impeachment

You poor, dumb bastard.

Link to where she says the Hilary part

Is this the thread where the left cries wolf again? What are you faggots going to do when even your own base gets so sick of it that even the most hardcore, brainwashed bleeding heart can't stomach your shit anymore? You people are hilariously incompetent at this. You stumbled on to the whole 'TRUMP & RUSSIA ARE BFF' narrative by complete accident, and it's your only successful smear. Everything else just goes away within a few days because it's so obviously fucking stupid. You bitch about grabbing pussies while holding up 'RAPE MELANIA' signs. At least when Bush was president your side had jokes. Trump is making even Colbert melt down. He's turning your cultural icons into a caricature of their own caricature.

God damn, what a time to be alive. You people have nothing. It's glorious, and if your ideas weren't so dangerous, I'd have some empathy towards the retarded flailing about the near-corpse of your ideology is doing.

Who's more unpopular, Trump or Democrats?

Are you counting normal people or people paid to take a position? Even the normies are realizing how little we can trust any of our media with how they are handling every thing Trump does. It's a massive, nationwide red pill. When CNN can have some talking head on actually asking to assassinate the president, and you have the left doing this cringey 'RESISTANCE' shit like this is Paris under the Nazis and they're some brave patriot, well, it's causing some cognitive dissonance.

He might not be stupid enough to allow a full-blown WW3. Enter Kushner, the 666 AntiChrist actor who is known to be a stooge for the real deal under BRICS rule later on.

We are witnessing history in the making folks, and an age-old prophecy come true at last.

3,5 years. The time is
UP

So do you think Trump is popular or just more popular than Democrats? Any reasons you think that?

>BRICS
>BRIC

South Africa is fucked

Sorry but this is still my show hombre.

It's just Louise Menschs latest schizophrenia episode.

Honestly, I don't think anybody knows for sure right now, and that's no coincidence. Nobody knows for sure when they read shit online if the other person is paid for their opinion or a bot or whatever. We do know the media fucking hates him, though, so I don't listen a damn word they say.

I swear some stupid shit like this gets posted every few weeks.

Nothing will happen desu

Louise Mensch played good cop & bad cop going after, then defending, Rupert Murdoch in UK scandal.

Rupert Murdoch hires Louise Mensch to run libertarian blog, in middle of Trump campaign, Feb 2016.

Then there is the Nov 7 FISA story, which mixed some known facts, with some Alex Jones conspiracy theory that was dead wrong

Why would a source that wanted to stop Trump wait until Nov 7 to drop the info?

With a nobody like Mensch running the story on a tiny blog, it would take at least 2 days to get traction, for it to really be seen. That's the day after the election. Nothing run that late, so small could effect the election at all.

There is only one reason to run the story that late. To make it look like the "reporter" was anti-Trump before the election. Then if Clinton won, it would have cred to undermine her Presidency, claiming Obama/Hillary tapped Trump Tower to win. So Louise Mensch was likely just planting a "wiretapping" story that would be believed by altRight because it was from a Murdoch assoc.

Have you noticed how many of her conspiracy theories drop when Trump is in very hot water already? What is there to gain by releasing current FISA "story" at the moment people are declaring #TrumpUnhinged & calling for Impeachment

As Robert Reich says, we only need 22 Republicans to join Dem's to control the US House & begin to #ImpeachTrump If R's believe something much bigger is coming, it gives them a safe place to wait & see. It kills the current momentum to #ImpeachTrump

twitter.com/louisemensch/status/856189272986177536

Trump will go down as the biggest embarrassment in Presidential history and you all will be tied to him. How does it feel to shamed by your descendants, assuming any of you will ever reproduce?

Not going to happen. But if it did i think i would spark a civil war.

Won't happen, there's nothing he's done that warrants impeachment. Demoshits are just panicking because they can't stop losing.

>twitter.com/louisemensch/status/856189272986177536

The comments are where the real cringe takes place.

bingo

Relax. Nothing ever happens to rich and powerful people. They could fry and eat babies, make a YouTube video about it and still not go to jail. It's always been like this.

Remember Nixon from the history class? When it looked like he was going to be impeached, he resigned and was immediately pardoned by his successor.

>mfw it's his turn

Digits

kek

We're going to get a lot of meme mileage out of this two scoops thing, aren't we?

>It's just Louise Menschs latest schizophrenia episode.
Do you think she posts here?

>It Looks Like Trump Will Be Impeached

On what grounds?