youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a26478/donald-trump-emals-steam-catapult-aircraft-carrier/
snopes.com/mike-pences-gay-past/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MOVEMENT

The scoops, chef.
I want another.

You're only allowed to respond to this thread if you post a smug anime girl

>Brow Nye

Thanks for baking user-kun.

SCOOP MY LIFE TO PIECES
THIS IS MY ICE CREAM CONE

You are all not smart enough to know when I am being comical or not wahhh

Do not clap!

>Give me the scoops, Dahnald.
>The republican party will soon be under the control of myself and my skelescoops.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddenly bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Goodnight, /ptg/.

anime is for gays

moshi moshi midwest desu

Checked, NN user-kun.

What did he mean by pic related?

CNN breaking news: Trump has moved beyond scoops, now consuming the whole bucket of ice cream.

In other news, Kasich spotted stalking white house grounds.

I dare you to find an anime gril more smug than her.

Gas the kikes, race war now!

I will post Moonvanka instead.

GOTTA LOTTA QUERNCH FANS SCOOPING IN THE AUDIENCE TONIGHT

What do I win

Is anyone kinda blackpilled by how long this Russia thing has lasted in the face of logic
Its the most convincing evidence I have seen that the media is just deep state propaganda
>Trump does not even believe Russia hacked us
>MSM desperately tries to convince him it did
>At the same time MSM tries to convince us Trump colluded in a hacking he did not believe happened
>While also trying to discredit Wikileaks despite 100% accuracy because US government says so
>MSM ignores wikileaks so much that Sean fucking Hannity is the only one who is willing to interview them and give them a chance
>Tells us it is illegal to even look at the leaks
>blames Comey for loss and then laments his firing as impeding an investigation that he as a lawyer could not really do
>This whole conspiracy relies on Putin deciding in 2013 that Trump, a man notoriously unable to be pressured into anything, can be pressured into and ultimately win the presidency
>All so Trump can expand the nuclear arsenal and US military because for some reason Putin wanted that

Will you be taking the pilgrimage to Trump's monument?

Small number of mindless people and the MSM propaganda traitor echo chamber doesn't force narrative anymore.

THE SCOOPS

wahts up??? hows the wall doin????

Good to know Herman Cain

The media almost the world over has fucked itself with the muh evil Putin. They were literally running the same shit, using the same words in every country around the world.

Way too fucking obvious all the editors were following talking point scripts.

SCOOP OF ICE CREAM, WOULD YA.

MAKE THAT DOUBLE!

>when your girl brings over a whale of a pail
>but you've been scooping all natural homemade ice cream for years

Only true Trump Supporters who go on pilgrimage to the statue will be allowed to get TWO SCOOPS in the afterlife.

You want to share with your loyal awoo gf afterall. The prophecy must be fulfilled!

I'm watching you Dahnald. Just wait until I have collected all the scooplets.

Enjoy yourself for now. My time will come.

>only 1 scoop in pic
This is like the sixth time I've seen this happen today.

Ive never liked the horse face but this shit is just ridiculous
Does she think the President without design planning, a budget,or even control of land start building a wall?

The double scoops, Dahnald

Getting two scoops is apparently evidence that Trump is always doing some Machiavellian power moves to the media.

>Ann Coulter is among the first to turn on Trump
is anyone fucking surprised? She makes her living off of political turmoil.
She only liked Trump because it was good business and causing a lot of turmoil she could take advantage of.

But now that he secured the office and is just working as a President does, its more beneficial for her to join the anti-President turmoil instead of supporting stability in the political scene.

She will write a new book on it soon.

Someone should definitely make an ice cream van Rato.

He probably did it for that reason desu

OI VEY
DON'T DENY THE 6 MILLION SCOOPS

Of course Russia hacked the DNC and Hillary. All of the information is still true regardless. It seems like Wikileaks isn't neutral, not sure if I believe they're an arm of the Russian government or not though. No way Trump colluded with Russia, that would be treason and punishable by death, no? Why would Russia bet on Trump winning? Nobody knew he could win actually win. Russia and Putin were just anti-Hillary since Hillary said Putin's last election was illegitimate.

It annoys me even more that they were already building the ground work in France
Then Macron won and its
>Well Russia tried but thank God it didnt work this time

>not sure if I believe they're an arm of the Russian government or not though

They're not an arm of anything, or anyone

seriously delet this

>Russia and Putin were just anti-Hillary

Putin wanted Hillary to win.
Hillary is a whore and Putin has all the blackmailing material he needed.
It isn't that hard user.

I seriously can't take my girl to an ice cream shoppe now
I'm literally gonna lose my spaghetti when they ask how many scoops I want

Italy isnt not ridden with muslims right?
If Im going for a Eurotrip sometime in the next 5 years, where to?

We really need to smash their shit up. Trump has been excellent at sending them into disarray and hysteria but we almost need a concerted to destroy these guys. Bloody obvious they do not have the public interest even remotely at heart.

I didn't want the french to kill their own country, but they made this decision themselves. So sad.

Can someone post a pic of the /ptg/ thread about the guy who jerked off'd into a t-shirt

Daily reminder to only have one scoop of ice cream.

Drumpftards are gonna flip when this idiot gets impeached. I'm gonna do the backstroke, swimming through the sea of tears in /pol.

Hahahaha

>ok sir what can I get for you?

>umm babe what do you want

>I like chocolate

>ok one scoop chocolate for her, and pistachio for me
>two scoops

>*rings it up*
>*hands card*

>gf: HEY!!!!
Whats so hard about that

Vagli di Sotto
Tiny little town. Comfy looking place.

After Kellyanne's lapdance and footjob, something clicked in me. I realized that she was the one in control, and that it wasn't for me to worry about appearances anymore. She would handle everything. "Auntie" Kellyanne, as she called herself, would keep our secret safe so long as I stayed loyal to her. I figured I was playing some kind of role to cement her power within the administration, but I was okay with that. So long as she would continue to hold her delicate body against mine. I felt like a giddy schoolboy and I loved it.

As I often did, I found myself knocking at Kellyanne's door in the West Wing. She hadn't even summoned me this time. "Come," she called out. Inside, she was standing with a small towel around her shoulders, wearing running tights and a tight top. A thin film of sweat shone on her forehead. Bingo, I thought to myself. I knew Kellyanne took a run around this time of the work day. What a sight she was. In profile, you could really see how toned her lower body was. Slim she might be, but she was no wilting flower. She turned to face me, showing off the gap between her thighs she worked so hard to maintain.

Sitting back on the edge of her desk, she regarded me hungrily as she sucked water from a sport bottle. "If you came to join my run," she said, between gulps of water, "you're a little late." She smiled, biting the spout of her high-end water bottle between shining white teeth. God, she was irresistible. Her lips sucked on the end of her bottle as she drained the last of it, her cheeks hollowing slightly. In an instant, my cock went rock hard. Kellyanne, ever observant, glanced down and grinned as she set down her bottle behind her. "But," she said, licking her lips, "Maybe there's another way for you to get some exercise. Why don't you get comfortable?"

Needing no encouragement, I quickly got out of my suit and shoes, stripping down to a tank top and my boxers. "Kneel," she said, pointing towards the couch. As I obeyed, she kicked off her running shoes, then began to peel off her tights like a second skin. Under that were a pair of black athletic panties. She slipped her thumb under the waist and bent down to strip them off. She stood before me, nude from the waist down. A neatly trimmed landing strip of blonde pubic hair led my eyes lower. So there it was, I thought, at long last. She took the towel from around her shoulders and, walking towards me, laid it on one of the cushions. "First, clean me up a bit."

Oh Lord, I thought, we thank you for this meal that we are about to receive. I looked at Kellyanne's pussy. It was beautiful. Neatly groomed, her lips glistened with anticipation. As I leaned in, the sweet smell of her juices mixed with sweat flooded my nostrils. I licked a finger and felt her moist opening. She let out a sigh of pleasure as it briefly slipped in. Bringing the finger to my mouth, I tasted her desire. She wanted this, badly.

>clerk: would you like one scoop
>or two?
>*winks*

don't make me post the bear-sex pastas from earlier

>when congress says there's no way in hell they're going to fund Trump's intergalactic crusade against the saracens of the Andromeda galaxy but they end up caving and approving his defense budget anyways

Trump is a steampunkfag.

>"You know the catapult is quite important. So I said what is this? Sir, this is our digital catapult system. He said well, we're going to this because we wanted to keep up with modern [technology]. I said you don't use steam anymore for catapult? No sir. I said, "Ah, how is it working?" "Sir, not good. Not good. Doesn't have the power. You know the steam is just brutal. You see that sucker going and steam's going all over the place, there's planes thrown in the air."It sounded bad to me. Digital. They have digital. What is digital? And it's very complicated, you have to be Albert Einstein to figure it out. And I said–and now they want to buy more aircraft carriers. I said what system are you going to be–"Sir, we're staying with digital." I said no you're not. You going to goddamned steam, the digital costs hundreds of millions of dollars more money and it's no good."

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/a26478/donald-trump-emals-steam-catapult-aircraft-carrier/

I find it far more likely that
>Dissatisfied Bernie people leaked a bunch of stuff on the DNC
>Podesta emails were terribly protected and could have been hacked by truly anybody
>Wikileaks is neutral but its willingness to take leaked info from anywhere makes it potentially manipulable
>DNC shifted leaked info to a blame of Russian hacks while denying FBI access
>This is because multiple entities often try to hack the DNC
>Russia was convenient
>Podesta was just a treasure trove from some hacker he figured out a series of weak passwords and gave them to wikileaks
>Trump in any way could not have colluded with any of this, considereding Barron know cyber better than him
At best you have a series of anti Hillary factions helping Trump, but Obama had the same

>tfw my aunt thinks every negative thing ever said about Trump is true
>tfw she called my last night to tell me he is apart of the russian mafia
>tfw when she mentioned just a month before that Michelle Obama will run in 2020

pls help

Got any deer ones?

Asking for a friend

Long time Trump supporter here, it's hilarious to watch him ask for thirds, but seriously, we can't let this man get a hold of the Ben @ Jerry's.

Me and my 'illegal' girlfriend.

We will not hide.

We will not bow.

Fuck Trump and fuck you.

Unfortunately we only win in chaos
Thats all that we have when the order they oppose on us is unjust
Fiat justitia ruat cælum

>We will not hide.
Wrong.
>We will not bow.
Wrong.

I never really believed they are, seems like another deflection or an attempt to discredit what they post.

I think they wanted to stir instability like a few pundits have said.

You cant divorce yourself from all this. The fought must be taken to Merkel

>if I had a scoop of ice cream for every gender

He sort of looks ok and then you zoom in and then you're like, "wow, did his soul and life energy escape his body? He's got weird albino traits going on." Maybe he's on the way to the hospital for a blood transfusion.

Round 2

Just ask her which mafia she supports

The Pro-Hillary 'memes' were fascinating back during the election. They were so bad there was something almost hypnotic about them.

It was hard to tell which were just god-awful CTR sweatshop memes and which were carefully crafted masterpieces made by bored Sup Forums users that just wanted to piss people off for shits and giggles.

DON'T.
YOU.
DARE.

>germany never has any fun nowadays
>so you already know there's no ice cream

It would be a shame if someone... BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT them.
Europe needs to be freed once and for all from suicidal Krauts.

Tick tock, tick tock
Hey drumpfkins, what's that knock?
Knock Knock, Open Up!
Impeachment's coming for your Trump?
HA HA, HE HE
Trump swam in Russian pee pee!
OH NO, NOT THE DON
Obama plays the long con
It's over, I'm done!
Really drumpfkin, you thought you won?
No more wall, it's a fence
Say the words, President Pence.

YOU CANNOT HIDE

no sh1nji i don't

i would back that dude in a bar fight

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOO

>Demoralize and demonize the shit out of your own people
>then try to militarize them to fight for you
Good luck with that. Nobody is going to fight for Sodom and Gomorrah.

Criminally underrated

What German would even sign up at this point? Why would you want to fight for fucking Merkel and her globalist kike buddies?

Even (((Snopes))) says it's bullshit

snopes.com/mike-pences-gay-past/

Id actually support this construct of NATO
>Germany is the primary tank and automotive producer
>France is man power and multi skilled aircraft and land military
>UK primarily sea power in the most destructive of fashions in absolute efficiency with some expediency force
>US dominates all elements in production, manpower, navy, and airforce
>With all nations completing each other an unstoppable block is formed