Wandered into a front for ANTIFA

English translation of this TIP LINE sticker.

"ANTIFASIST TIP LINE
We now have an antifacist action tip line all you need to contact us is a working smartphone with the app signal installed.
Do you have information about facist activity?
Will you organize against this growing facist threat?
contact us now!"

So i live in Norway and i recently went to an old haunt i used to frequent over 10 years ago called BLITZ. BLITZ was awesome when i went they were always ran as a collective that hasnt changed but more of an artist collective rather than a communist stronghold they sold cheap coffee and homemade cakes, threw raucaus parties hosted political lectures and meet ups for local activists. They werent totally ideological...and they had real talent and ran the place with care, it was odd and bohemian but it was clean. The goth man who used to make the coffee ground his own beans, tamped them down, frothed the milk "that nigga made the shit out of that coffee" (louid CK represent) ANYWAYS all that good shit is GONE now. Its covered in signs that forbid taking any photographs, the cafe is derilict, theres antifa banners EVERYWHERE and TIP LINE stickers on everything from the coffee cannisters to the crusty soap dispensers in the filthy bathrooms. Well i took photos of this, this is some creepy ass shit. Im pissed off about this tip line...thats so unnaceptable! who judges whos a facist? what happens do the names persons? doxing, violence? what? This is thought crime, they are coercing people to rat out their friends, family and coworkers to the party for wrong think. BLITZ was always on the fringe but they never OPENLY BEHAVED like the neo nazis they claim to want to overthrow.

Is this in Norway? We should send Antifa into the no go zones and have them raped my mudslimes.

That's pretty sad. We have a similar thing, but with yuppies, instead of scummy leftists.

Norway dosent have no go zones were not sweden. Its not that bad here we have a cap on immigration and screen everyone. Sure we have some muslim problems but theyre nothing like sweden and germany. Were alot more sceptical, hard lined and pragmatic.

We could have them vandalize a refugee person's house. All we need is the location of immigrant and someone who speak Norwegian to call the number.

All Antifa should be killed. After all, Antifa are basically cryptocommies.
Honestly, just import good amount of Polish Kibole to your antifa-area, keep police out and problem will solve itself. Seriously thou, you do have something like LOLDIERS of Odin, just contact them and give them anonymous tip. Rest might take care of itself.

Fill it with false reports.

>louid CK represent
gas yourself

your commie coffee shop was always garbage, only now do you realize it perhaps.

SO MUCH THIS

Make them eat each others

Im thinking of makeing a false report so they show up to a LARPing medeival festival filled with HEMA clubs full of viking klad patriots, seeing all the antifa cucks get smacked in the face with sheilds and whacked with tourney weapons would be hilarious! My buff ass dorks would charge the black block and theyd free the other way like frightened orcs! "DEATH DEAAAATH FORTH EORLINGAS!

>not downloading the app on a cheap phone and honeypotting the fuckers
it's almost like you want this shit to continue

Im troling the shit out of this tipline as soon as i can borrow an appworthy phone. I Think i can get a garbage phone today i just wanna have fun with this ahahahah.

>all you need to contact us is a working smartphone with the app signal installed.
Can we just flood this into oblivion? I'm thinking a nice mixture of shitposts and realistic looking false reports. Downloading this shit now, gonna LARP as a Somali refugee that was intimidated by nazi's.

just post if you need help with any norwegian. Ill translate. You can just call in with english though everyone speaks it. Especially the foreigners.

slav here
how do I make them meet me so I can have a teeth necklace made out of them?

There is no meaningful "fascist" threat, only perhaps in eastern europe

Go to BLITZ in oslo and take a look around. Its antifa central.

pls do

You have GOT to fuck with them

gtfo shill

Westerneurocucks make me laugh every time. Anything slightly conservative is literally Hitler while praising communists is perfectly fine

Reminds me of this