The worst rape is the one committed by a fugee

Tuesday a 17 years old girl was on her way home, late in the evening from a day at work, when she found Govand Mekail, 26 years old fugee from Iraq, in an evident state of distress, probably poisoned by alcohol, on the floor, at the rail station of Trieste, in the north of Italy. Being a good girl she decided to help him reach his "home", an old train carriage parked at the station. Here she was beaten and bitten, raped and robbed by the recovering fugee. (Or this is the story as reported by the newspapers, police never give official statements with many details in this kind of situation). The next day, Debora Serracchiani, the pro-refugees, leftist president of the autonomous region of Friuli Venezia Giulia, said that "rape is an odious crime, but it is more odious if it is perpetrated by someone who asks and obtains help as a refugee". In the following days poor Debora was the victim of a campaign of hate, all her old leftist friends now calling her a rotten racist, a fascist, and so on.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.it/2017/05/12/lo-stupro-e-piu-odioso-se-commesso-da-un-profugo-bufera-su-de_a_22083617/
adnkronos.com/aki-en/politics/2017/05/12/politician-sparks-controversy-with-asylum-seeker-rape-remarks_6DsECvpuJrzAbz3T1vaHPN.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Tell me why I should care.

lurk more newfag and learn to not type in giant blocks

also fake asf, how was she raped by a piss drunk? she wanted dat oriental dique

>Govand Mekail

b.b.but Sup Forums told me Iraqi Christians were based !!!!!

>advocating reddit spacing.

Reddit spacing is a myth.

stfu faggot.

Turk making excuses for rape, wow I am utterly shocked.

Not interested in a feel-good story about how leftists are eating themselves?

proofs?

seen enough with sweden and france

Oh shit!!!!!!. Children off man!!!! It's gonna happen, and Brittan will Carey on

We believe you but please post some sources

It's mondatory

huffingtonpost.it/2017/05/12/lo-stupro-e-piu-odioso-se-commesso-da-un-profugo-bufera-su-de_a_22083617/

but no source in English, sorry

Google translate is utter shit as always

Requesting quick rundown

this
>translate the core

always knew Friuli was based af.
friuli-austrian-broship, never forget

>Italy

Who cares?

adnkronos.com/aki-en/politics/2017/05/12/politician-sparks-controversy-with-asylum-seeker-rape-remarks_6DsECvpuJrzAbz3T1vaHPN.html

>excusing refugee rape
>advocating for reddit spacing

Honestly, I don't even know which is worse anymore.

the roach is alway the worse of all

Bleeding hearts annoy me so this made me smile.

roach shitposting has surpassed the unholy leaf shitposting in the last months
well she is right.those "buonisti" on social media sparking this "controversy" must be hanged.
why is italian social media either cancer tier shitposting or "muh gay rights,muh immigrants" leftist?

letfties have nothing to do it's theire hobby talking about how open minded and inclusive they are

they are shallow people who feel the need to talk down to people to elevate them self on some sort of moral podestal, compansating theire degeneresy they verry well know is wrong

but what you gonna do, rope will come eventually

>opens door to strangers and invite them in
>stranger shits in punch bowel
>who_cares.jpg

I care, Kraut. Pasta nigs deserve peace. Kebobs are delicious but need to tow the line like everybody else.

Mmm, bratwurst.
Mmm, lasagna.
Mmm, kebab pls no bully

It says there was an attempted rape of a nine year old girl. Did they get the age wrong or is this another rape?

>X has been always happening here
>someone notices it happening on reddit too
>FUCK OFF WITH YOUR REDDIT-X
If they added greentext to reddit, you ex-redditors would be advocating for their removal from here, too.

>It says there was an attempted rape of a nine year old girl. Did they get the age wrong or is this another rape?
It is a mistake.
"17 years old" in Italian is diciassettenne, usually shortened as 17enne. I think the enne part is where nine comes from...

Also the victim released an interview where she said that the rape was actually a rape attempt. She was just beaten and bitten and robbed.

>all her old leftist friends now calling her a rotten racist, a fascist, and so on.

how the fuck italians could be racist, they are't even white

Thanks. Google translate seems to hate Italian. He/She gets mixed up in the links I've tried.

compensation

We don't take kindly to plebbit spacing here roach

picture of Debora describing the attacker

they are in the region it took place. was once part of Austrian empire

Help the coal, pay the toll.
Help the ape, get the rape.
etc.

trst is official italian clay!

Around________never relax.

>she wanted dat oriental dique
/thread

>those fucking old trains