>nu-Sup Forums actually fawn over this cunt

I'm so happy she ditched those Jews she used to work for

NOT
YOUR
PERSONAL
SHECKLE
ARMY

>Shitskin thinks his d&c will work here
That's just more proof of your inferior intellect, shitskin. If you were white you'd stop give us more evidence, but you're not that smart, are you?

someone should tweet this pic at her to see if she has a sense of humor

She dropped phosphorus on Israel!

>we are not ur persnal armey lel

Shut up you edgelord cnuts.

Get on board or go back to deddit

Did she stop the refugees tho. I honestly doubt that. Why is nobody stopping those refugee smuggling cunts.

I told whoever the hell it was here last night that I want to have a rough idea of the interdiction plan. Also, after the first interdiction they'll bring weaponry for protection.

She's starting the fire and jew shills want to shut it down.
They try to use reverse psychology or flat out lies.
>reee she's not having babies!
>reee she isn't feminine!
>reee she's a coal burner

>Why is nobody stopping those refugee smuggling cunts.

Because they get a shitton of financing from you know (((who)))

And the government officials/coast guard are corrupt as fuck

Shit ton of funding? Guess who!

>Actually shilling for this zionist whore

pic related names at least some of the NGOs involved with this smuggling

Pro migrant shill, ignore

why does she look so old? it kind of creeps me out desu

>Let those refugees in because I don't like the girl whomst've doing it.
Shill

>kikes are financing her to go disrupt the kike funded shitskin invasion of Europe with white nationalists

Good theory. Really sent shocks throughout my cranium.

We need a plant, or a few plants. It's not out of the realms of possibility to disable a vessel from inside. A disabled vessel is subject to salvage law, which means that if prepared we can 'capture' it and hold it for ransom indefinitely.

We need a plant onboard and a tug.

If she had her natural hair color she would look younger

4D Kikery going on then

We'd need a ships mechanic to defect, which they tend to do once they see the animals they bring across.
We need a tug to be running and ready in port near by. Not much more than a few thousand bucks to pull off

why not start actually droning the boats

A few torpedos too

drones + fireworks = sinking ships

cringe

Why is she LARPING so hard?

>smells like teen shitskin

Why does Sup Forums sit on their computers so much criticizing the people actually trying to do something?

this guy probably gave her the white nationalist dick and she can't get enough

If she has time to ask for help, she has time to post her breasts.

What is she doing? Travelling around filiming irrelevant protests?

NOT PERSONAL ARMY

suck this slut that was making jokes about us

>manlet dick
>ever getting wet
shure buddy boi

What the fuck is it with you Brits and piracy on the high seas?

You can't keep posting that debunked image forever

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

This

>>>/reddit/

And never comeback, you have the fucking guts to post in here newfags?

oh look, its the lauren southern shill

>He thinks anyone considers him capable of anything anything but being a useless piece of shit
Calm down there edgelords mcedge
Don't kid yourself
You're a low IQ , useless retard like 80% of this board

Only a a couple dozens broke the pizzagate story, doxxed antifaggots and captured the flag
The rest are edgy try harder that just shitpost with having a 0 track record of ever doing anything for the cause, like yourself

So neckyourself
Lauren has done more in a day in her life than you'll ever do in your lifetime

autocorrect shit, Fuck*

and check'd

shes pretty clever for tapping into the autistic right wing nerd virgin demographic

4D kikery

We are the whitest knights

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

>"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

>Cut off the target from sympathy

Reminder that this was done to Milo as well

Reminder that Alinsky-leftist are systematically attempting to incite hostility to right-wingers in order to neutralize them

I'm not going to give her the time of day until she names the Jew.

ah yes a swearing slut found another creative way of attracting beta cucks, literally epitome of woman right. pathetic

I promise I will never post in another LS thread if you just stop lying. That's my only problem. Hating her as a person is totally understandable, she can be pretty annoying.

Reminder pol is literally proved to be sub 90 iq and will call for it Everytime

>make a Lauren Southern thread
>thirsty-ass Finn waifufaggot is summoned to come to her defense

Every single time.

Any excuse to go out pirating! Arrrrrrrrr

see
Why can't you stop lying? Are you a pathological liar or a shill? Stop lying and I'll never post again.

kek
Sellnered

Shilling a jew who worked for other jews

>>>israel

we'll miss you then

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.

CTR please

>Her defense
She has nothing to warrant having to "defend" herself

Nothing

You on the other hand.......

So, where'd she get the money to suddenly appear in Berkeley not too long ago, have drinks, then end up in Europe?

Milo did it to himself. He should be on a boat if he wants to stay relevant.

>CTR

Damn she's cute

Thats so tru goy, errr i mean guy. This nazis have done noffin. Lauren dindu noffin

whether those admissions of her being jewish are legit or not, she behaves 100% like a kike and at the end of the day function trumps origin

>She's starting the fire
with the identitarian movement?
nice (((fire))) shlomosand

just filter all finn homos

What's wrong with the identitarian movement? Genuinely curious, since you're French and might have something of actual value to say if you're not Shareblue.

More

>Belly button piercing
Why do girls do this? Im going to throw up in my mouth

Once an white nationalist starts gaining traction and attention (((they))) always find something to spin against them.
All these asspie shills getting mad at either not being the kitchen or because she once defended jews in 2015 while she was still with (((Ezra Levant))).
Then she got really red-pilled around the time the ANTIFA people got out of control, then got fired for it.

>pick the target, freeze it, personalize it and polarize it

>Complains about white genocide and refugees flooding their countries

>>Help me stop the boats

>>>fuck of Jew. not your army

wew

The enemy of my enemy is NOT my friend.

Remember this, Sup Forums

>Milo did it to himself.

No. Milo made a mistake by saying something that sounded bad. But spreading it worldwide and ignoring what he said he meant by it, was done by leftists.

Obviously the Alinsky-tactic of removing sympathy from someone requires leverage. People sometimes misstep - Milo did - and then this was maximally leveraged worldwide. It was even written about in Norway.

Keep pushing the jew narrative.

because propaganda is important retard

You see it everyday on Sup Forums, in every e-celeb thread. I just write it off as Sup Forums trolling Sup Forums so it doesn't matter.

>Once an white nationalist starts gaining traction and attention (((they))) always find something to spin against them.

Indeed.

Imagine Sup Forums if all the "Lauren Southern Is A Kike Shill Whore" threads were actually directed at leftists, you know, those people we should try to be against.

>/^Finland$/

this.
Polarizing her is exactly a jewish tactic.
Anyone who genuinely doesn't like her wouldn't even be in here.
I didn't like Milo but I never spent time in his threads.

Yarrrrrrrrrr!!
>Take the Lauren alive, be needing a seafaring wench whilst the crew n I lay low

Hey Pedobrock she'll Cucklet

Yo know that just blindly posting
>Le plebbit xD amirite guys
To every (legit) postition you have been directed to discredit makes you more obvious , right?

It takes a deeper knowledge and some time to actually uderstand the approptiate application of "gobac 2D it" , "cuck" and others
You blindly plastering it around unwarranted singles you out as a p athetic shilfaggot or try hard nufag

She's a civic. I don't see why she's against them coming to Europe. They will assimilate and their children will be just as European as us...

How many threads is she and her beta army going to spam here?

We get it, you make youtube videos

If you're so sure it's bullshit it wouldn't bother you so much that you check every single thread about her for people saying mean things.

>jews dindu nuffin
Jidf pls go

All she does is dip her feet in the water. She never goes beyond a certain point. All she does is go after low-hanging fruit SJWs and a few Muslims, but never anything else such as the nigger problem, naming the Jew, etc. She's the definition of a neocon with a millennial flare, such as cosplay and saying "Praise kek! XDDD" in public.

She's the alt-lite version of Laci Green (Who changed for shekels) or Anita Sarkeesian. She does all these little bread-and-circus things like take pictures with e-celebs, cosplay, act childish, etc. to lure people in, and when she goes to rallies she rubs elbows with other reporters like that faggot Gavin, Sargon, InfoWars, Milo, etc. like as a BUSINESS person. She's purely BUSINESS.

Unless she names the Jew, she's NOTHING to me.

Hello r*ddit

They want to preserve the ethnic and cultural heritage of europeans.Also they argue that not only newcomers must get out also the non Europeans who live here in Europe for decades.With this they work against Schlomos Agenda without naming him

Better teeth back then too

Nothing
Quit asking for confirmation on a anonymous board populated by outside "actors" (CTrR, sharblue, anarchist raider, commie raiders, libshits disrupters etc) by the double digits, brainlet

Use your own brain

fucking based amirite muh fellow pedes?

BAAAASED