I'm a black girl. Why is it that I match with many white men on Tinder...

I'm a black girl. Why is it that I match with many white men on Tinder, but statistically white guys hate black girls and find them ugly?

this should give you a clue

It's fun to give sheboons hope. Also tits or gtfo

No Sup Forumsack would match with you

Correlation does not imply causation.

Where to begin?
>the nappy hair
>the fat
>shitty bitch attitude
>you're a fucking nigger

Wherever Chad goes, he must cum.

I'm sure your a sexy black lady but not all white men like big asses

I don't think black girls are ugly at all, and I am a white guy. From a young age, many white people are indirectly told that blacks are subordinate people and therefore, should not date date black people. The truth is that black female + white male marriages have the lowest divorce rate. Don't immediately have sex with any guy you meat on tinder, and especially white guys. They just see you as easy meat. If you keep looking, you can definitely find a good white guy who loves you and wants to be with you.

Maybe you're an attractive black girl. It's not that black women can't be attractive, it's simply that most are not. As a group they tend to be overweight, crude, and unfeminine.

All Female x + White Male are successful. Whites are the most desired. Fuck off with your race mixing bullshit kike.

lmao noob ?

1) you crave someone superior
2) maybe you should follow through with some of those matches and put those """statistics""" to the test

im certain you look like an ape
no one wants to fuck an ape
if we go for animals we go all the way not half assing it

Unless you have traditionally white features and do your best to accentuate them (straighten your hair, contour your face and nigger lips with make-up), no white man will ever find you attractive.

No, I'm not ugly despite being on Sup Forums.

This is old and misinformed. Here is the updated one. Everyone hates you, Taqueshia, the only whites who tolerate you are white girls and your jealous hatred is pushing them away.

I would. I'm contrarian as hell and this racism meme has gotten boring.

Prove it

I completely understand why you wouldn't want to date niggers. Problem is, whites are in decline, and need to increase their population. Nothing personal, really (assuming you really are what you claim).

Statistically bullshit, there are hot black girls and ugly black girls, its just most of them have the sheeboon personality type and use all that shitt nigger language

1. Statistically you would be a shitty mother
2. Kys for the OP Picture
3. Tits or GTFO

Not true. I prefer the natural look on black girls. I think it looks ridiculous when they straighten their hair.

Man, I'm white and have a lot of pride surrounding European culture. But damnit East Asians are good at being societal units. Low crime, low divorce. I deeply respect them.

how many have you met
or even talked to?
guys just swiped right

Yes. They are in decline, but why would you then promote interracial fertility when you could easily promote intraracial fertility just as easily.

Oh...

>flag

Post black tits with a timestamp.

Niggers don't post here especially female niggers.

And when they straighten it they get all crazy about you running your fingers through it. I like to play with a girls hair during sex and foreplay and that diminishes my enjoyment of it.

I'm not promoting "interracial fertility". When I mentioned that the white population is declining, my purpose was exactly to point out why white men should not interbreed with black women.

>Tinder
They're probably not even looking at the screen while swiping

Can i make a tinder account just to see with who i match?

Because tinder is for fucking. You don't have to l
Iike someone to fuck them.