Fucking Feminists

Pol, I need your help

These feminists dick sucks are trying to gather anonymous information on rape incidents at my University because when a drunk girl has sex with a guy but then regrets it the next morning it's called rape. FOR THE LOVE OF PEPE WILL YOU PLEASE TROLL THIS SURVEY

Here is the link to their survey:

unashamedstellenbosc.polldaddy.com/s/informal-incident-report

No, fuck off nigger. You kill the white SA's.

Done

sent :)

I am white. Lmao. You think a nigger can think to do something like this?

>the vast majority of rapes go unreported

Yeah, I know this feeling. I'm actually the most handsome man in Japan, but the vast majority of women who want to fuck me never initiate a conversation. But oh man, I know those numbers are sky high! Take my word for it.

>I am white.
*checks flag*
No you aren't, KANG Zunga Bunga

Jew happy fat American?

OP you're a nigger, why don't you just rape the feminists?

We are all white male student and teachers, been raped or sexually assaulted by women. Spam this shit. OP, we want a link to the results and outcome of this.

Use proxies to add reports of female rapist/male victims and or female victims with "it was consensual until I regretted it afterwards " as the description

I would but even nigger has standards

Feminists said they are going to make the results public. When I get the link I will make it public

Can you give me a story about being a white student in SA? Is it really as bad as it seems?

It's not too bad if you have money. If you go to an expensive university it will be a white university.

I'm studying engineering so 95% of students are male and white.

DONE

>white
Look at that hand again

he's what they call "coloured"

I just realised why I was banned from srs for not caring about some random dead woman.
I was there to try subvert opinion, but it's fucking hard because they ban for feeling.

Cannot fucking believe how this is happening in South Africa. Whites are being massacred and raped day in and day out and these cocksuckers still pull shit like this? can't wait to cleanse shithole.

Bump

I doubt your the most handsome man In Japan. Though to be honest that doesn't mean much as Japanese are Untermensch

Made out I was a 37 year old staff member that was raped by a student in town.
Posted a copypasta as my story. Said it was ok if they publish it.

AHAHAHAHAHA

come to WITS, the libtards here are so stupid they can't even burn down a wooden building with molotovs

Just wrote a story:

>be dumb roastie
>get drunk
>about have drunken buttsecks
>regret it because butthurt next morning
>roommate says that I was yelling for him to "put it in [my] butt"
> IsItRape.jpg

Done. I'm a white transnigger that got raped by a female faculty member. My dick was left bruised

Reason why I rather went to stellenbosch. More whites

where is your "muh 66% white" getting you now?

p.s. the story I leave is accusing the SRC of intimidating lecturers into passing students so that the SRC members can extors sex from the students.

everyone else should do the same, the Students representative councils here are full of blacks and libtards and cause shit for real students

that's hot, may I jack off to it

Japanese are literally germans just more autistic (with both the pros and cons of said autism)

how could they possibly be untersmensch? They're THE ubermensch of Asians.

Fucking truth right there.

you need to start smashing some libtard skulls m8, they were getting to be a big fucking problem here last year, then near the end of FMF we see a couple of guys causing shit with one of my friends and look like they are trying to mug her, so we beat the fuck out of them, turns out they were actually libtards trying to recruit, but things quietened down a lot once half of those kaffirs ended up in hospital

Done. I'm a man who got raped by a female member of staff and need stitches after cos my ass was ripped.

Did another one. Said I was a Vice Dean and I got gangraped in my office by seven 18 year old first year female nursing students who forced me to get drunk and snort cocaine out of their assholes before they tied me to my desk and took turns raping my penis and demanding I ejaculate my semen into them.

Rape is a massive problem.

In areas with lots of africans.

Or muslims.

That's pretty much it. Every other part of the planet is quite civilized in this aspect or, at the very least, such behavior is RUTHLESSLY punished.

COPY PASTA

Please please say the Rapist was a female. I would like to see the feminists get triggered over this.

>Reeeee Females don't rape in rape culture only men do

I also identified myself as a Apache Helicopter.

Done, made it as real as possible, I am a gender-fluid person of color who was raped by a white man up the vagu. Gave them permission to use the story and everything.

Thank you my friend

I find it quite ironic that a bunch of feminists saying #allmenaretrash are using a website called PollDaddy to further their agenda

This

>Africa
>Rape

For some reason i actually believe that.

for some reason the faculty of engineering has a lot of lecturers that drug students, rape them, then blackmail them...

make this happen.

Fuck stellenb*sch, you fuckers deserve this for having more fun than us

if you fuckers want to direct your weaponised autism to something not as funny but slightly more effective than pretending stellies has a rape epidemic, message @capetonian771 of telegram, he will fill you in on more juicy details