Now that wangblows is officially dead thanks to #wannacry, what is the white mans operating system and why is it Arch?

Now that wangblows is officially dead thanks to #wannacry, what is the white mans operating system and why is it Arch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EViG0Q4lTeA
youtube.com/watch?v=XUm9Ofkp-AQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's still saturday over there? lol what a noob
ok? yeah? right

is this Sup Forums?

Arch is for hipster posers.

TempleOS is for those with truly patrician taste.

The white mans DE is certainly not GNOME though.

A white person uses i3 (or any other tiling wm).

There's only ONE operating system, dirty heretic!

youtube.com/watch?v=EViG0Q4lTeA

>usning gnome
Sempai bleach yourself

Post conf for that panel please

Hawaii is comfy desu
templeOS is made by a fucking mentally ill manchild who blames all of his shortcomings on other people ("CIA niggers")

and gnome is comfy, bringing up a tiling wm and a search prompt on a single key press.

Rofi is better than the gnome search function

LXDE is the white mans desktop environment.

Shame that I cant do anything even remotely productive and financially lucrative on your litle cucknux. Windows is the only true aryan operating system, it got it's flaws but so do we.

Also, linux users are wierd autists that nobody loves..

I was phoned to be vary of a certain blue whale game

>Shame that I cant do anything even remotely productive and financially lucrative on your litle cucknux.

>not riding cross platform development everything running in a browser meme

that says more about your skills famm

Like what? Oh you mean games then

If it isnt FOSS it is made for and by niggers and pajeets.

Only an idiot would use the jewish OS Window$.

Every piece of useful software to create anything (CAD, music, etc.) does not run on Linux, bar a few exceptions.

Linux is great if you care about the operating system more than the applications... which is a bit pointless.

Is Adobe Reader actually available for Linux? I can't find it anywhere.

Linux is for geeks and paedophiles, real men fly on the wings of the dragonfly.

arch is brain damaged. if you need more control over your system use gentoo, if you want to start with a minimal base and build it up use debian/devuan, ubuntu works well for non-technical users, and everything else in the linux world is some bug-ridden shitty middle ground. bsd just plain sucks but if you really hate linux freebsd isn't completely unusable. arch is for weebs who cringe at the idea of default themes while defending insane default behaviors. no adult should ever be using arch.

You probably haven't heard of it, but I'm going to have to say Ubuntu 16.04

MacOS is the white mans operating system goyim.

that is simply not true, especially when you sell dressed up crud services rather than products

most commercial software use the same few libraries wrapped in their bloat. Besides, there is always the option to use virtual environments

Seriously considering deleting my Jewgle account. East Coast user here, during wannacry i unplugged everything and downloaded all personal files to external drives, then installed windows updates I was missing. I was indeed at risk because I use 7. Using 7 put me AT RISK FUCK YOU NSA FAGGOTS. Anyways, any other anons deleted their gmails? i need to go through a long list of connected accounts since I was an early adopted of gmail, got an account back in 2004 I believe.

This is the most fucking newfag post I've seen in a while
>now that
>now

It's been something I've wanted to do for a while. What would you use instead, though? Manage your own sever?

I've read that most email goes through Google's servers at some point or another either way. Is there much point?

Oh also desktop environments are for fags, i3wm+conky all the way.

I've never seen a successful white man use anything other than MacOS.

If you're poor or 12, Windows should be fine. If you've got a bad case of the autism, it's Linux or FreeBSD installed on some PoS laptop with shoddy graphics card support.

probably ubuntu. I can play my faggy steam games on it and I am a computer engineer, I need to take the autism dive one of these days. Yea I am praying for the day email dies off for good, totally an ancient communication standard. Some dude was harassing my gf sending her shit for 6 fucking months, just straight essays about how much he loves her and shit and he wants to marry her etc. She'd block the emails and he'd make a new one. As much as I LOATHE social media you can set accounts to private unlike email addresses which you have to code filters for. She had to delete everything related to the email to get away from the creep, and reorganize her social media, job, financial aid, you name it.

I doubt its secure since I think its chinese, but I have been enjoying remix os with xbuntu on the side, I unless if its not secure you could make it

my laptop can't handle any windows games or even most applications anymore so I made the switch to xbuntu but now I have a library of android games and apps and it runs like water

There needs to be more x86 android os's and more desktop oriented android apps, I think they could compete with with osx and windows

kinda wish I never installed it however since I keep getting distracted with robot unicorn 2

fucking autistic tard. no one wants to learn how to use arch its only for neckbeard freaks.

whites with a life use xubuntu

It's 4:15 I have to go to work soon and you're being this much of an asshole. FUCK YOU.

>not being a neet

lol go to work wageslave! i need you to earn that tax money to pay for my wellfare! all this free time doesn't pay itself now

Despite the vulnerabilities if you use anything other than Windows as your daily driver then your're an autistic nerd.

Still very much a shit tier OS for poor people.

youtube.com/watch?v=XUm9Ofkp-AQ

This based nigger right here is really at the top of his bell curve tho.

> Despite the vulnerabilities
Hahahahaha

>daily driver
You were the autist all along user.

Woah, that sucks. Couldn't you just report the dude to the cops? Doesn't that count as harassment over there?

Also, I meant what would you use instead of Gmail?

Arch ain't hard. It's miles easier and faster than Gentoo but still leaves you with a tonne of control.
Before you completely fuck your distro by upgrading without checking the news page, to see that you'll have to manually recompile all your graphics drivers because some fuck didn't do it for the latest kernel release.

I like Arch, but all distros have problems.

NB: By 'faster' I mean faster to figure out, not as in it will run a faster system.

Windows 10 LTSB with 0 updates here
I don't even remember how I cracked it, I'm afraid updates might break it
What do?

Arch is actually piss easy to use.

The hardest part about Arch for beginners is installing it and the initial configuration part. It would take you a couple hours since you're new and will have to go slow because you won't understand half the shit they ask you to do, but for experienced users it takes less than 30 minutes.

And maintenance is a breeze. Sometimes manual intervention is required when updating but that's rare. 99.9% of the other time it's automatic.

>not using free as in freedom FSF approved Parabola GNU/Linux-libre

It's only free if your time is worth nothing.

I don't know man, like you know, finance and shit,. Last time I was looking into Linux based system was for guides on how to install various trading platforms on the Mac because I am a rich cunt and not some wage cuck sysadmin that likes to jerk on his ubuntu or gento or whatever cucknux... But yeah, you totaly showed me.

I'd rather spend an hour configuring PC and be a free man than configure PC in 10 minutes and give my data to kikes until my PC dies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw
this is you

install gentoo

Yeah, because a person that values his time as the most precious commodity will ever bother himself with some virtual envoirment bullshit. This is how I know you are cucknux neet, also the Ausie is right you cant run Max, CAD, Maya and shittons of other semi-lucrative programs on Linux. The only exception is Adobe for Mac.

> Some dude was harassing my gf sending her shit for 6 fucking months, just straight essays about how much he loves her and shit

> She had to delete everything related to the email to get away from the creep

Not trying to be a dick but:

1) How did he get her contact details?

2) Was this guy her ex by any chance?

I've seen this kind of behaviour before and it's usually with guys that have been led on by the girl.
Not saying it is or anything, but, always be careful when it comes to this kind of subject. Victimhood is a very important component of a lot of women's identities. It's how they survive socially.

I browse Sup Forums a lot but haven't seen this one before.
He's funny in autistic manner. I don't like him lumping communism with free software though.

Why arch? Why is it superior having to configure everything by yourself? I once was like you and used FreeBSD for 5 years. Then used Debian, thereafter switched to OS X and now use Elementary OS and OS X. There's one thing I learned when using OS X: Good OS work out of the box and you can spend your time using the OS, not configuring it.

>girl is friendly to autist
>autist thinks she's dtf
>writes weird shit on their social media
>gets rejected
>r9k is born

many such cases!

I deleted it like a year ago. It didn't impact me at all.
Startpage/Searx instead of Google
MEGA instead of Drive (not completely private but it's the best we have)
ProtonMail instead of GMail
JewTube no account
The only viable alternative I'm lacking is Google Translate.

Hmm, dunno how common that is. I mean, it happens sure, and when it does you have the option of calling the police and stuff.
When the police aren't involved for some reason or another, that's when you ought to get suspicious.

That's the canary dropping moment, if there is one.

Getting harassed? Got "raped"? getting stalked? but you're not calling the cops?

Hmmm, what are the chances this is your ex and you're mad at him?

True, they're like Mac users, living in their small community hugbox.

Good taste in aesthetics. Can I see more?

You are an idiot.
You can run ANY win software on Linux.
The most hardcore option would be seemless qemu app. This literally can run anything.

Windows are dead.
Deal with it.

When you pull a ticket and immediately revert it so you can be included in the distro