How can liberals advocate against gender roles at the same time as they advocate for transgender identity?

How can liberals advocate against gender roles at the same time as they advocate for transgender identity?

If they don't want gender roles, then what's the point of a gendered identity? If they want a gendered identity then doesn't that mean they also want gender roles?

Because logic escapes them at every level.

Humans don't have a gender, they have a sex. And a person's sex is unchangeable.

This is the thing I can't get past. There's either 2 genders or there's none, you can't have both.

There are two sexes and zero genders.

The word 'gender' does not apply to people. Romance language nouns have a gender, people do not.

You're missing the point. They want to claim that gender exists and that people of specific genders have certain types of gender roles. The gap in logic for me is that if they advocate for transgender then aren't they also advocating for gender roles? After all if there were no gender roles then being labelled a different gender holds no meaning.

This is a different topic from sex. We don't talk about sex roles.

Gender ideology is a collective delusion promoted by Marxists.
Reject it entirely. It has no basis in reality. Do not even grant legitimacy to their premise.

Yeah Karl Marx dedicated loads of pages of Das Kapital to HRT and transphobia.

Cultural Marxists, not classical Marxists you fool. In case you haven't noticed Marxists have abandoned class warfare in favor of race and sex warfare.

>tfw I read about someone describing themselves as a non-binary transperson
nigger how can you be trans if you didn't think you were fucking binary in the first place

being trans-anything implies that there's a binary state that you either are or aren't

This is the kind of shit why people don't take you seriously. Of course some form of gender exists. There clearly are manly and womanly things. The whole point of gender and transgender is that some people like things that are usually liked by the other sex. Gender then becomes a way to talk about what people identify as and what their identity is rather than just their biological sex.

The topic at hand is about how it's hypocritical to advocate for transgender and advocate against gender roles at the same time. The whole point of transgender is that you want to have the other gender's roles.

I agree that the whole gender thing is overblown nowadays, but you can definitely argue for it. Denying it outright just makes people ignore your input on the conversation.

You are using a strawman to pose this question, if you actually read moat tranny posts about this, they shit on otherkin and genderfluid people and act red pilled because of Sup Forumsgbt memes and "not like the other girls" mgtow bullshit.

>In case you haven't noticed Marxists have abandoned class warfare in favor of race and sex warfare.
No they haven't, that's a separate group of people. That's like saying 'Monarchists have abandoned support of Monarchy in favour of the free market'.

>Denying it outright just makes people ignore your input on the conversation.

I don't need (You)s that badly. If people want to play barbie idc. Just don't force that shit down my throat because I never ever identified as any gender.

Cultural Marxists are the only group of Marxists that have any political relevance now.

Cultural Marxism is the most retarded term I've ever heard. It's like calling traditional values 'Cultural Capitalism'.

But allowing specific gender roles to be attained for any gender defeats the purpose of having genders, thus destroying the concept of "gender roles to begin with.

Well yeah I agree with that.

Because they want to use muh science to push climate change. Then push muh feelz for the degradation of society. It's part of the agenda to breakdown the family unit.
Science says there are two sexes. More importantly God only made two sexes. Their gender bending is just promoting sexual perversion. Their sole goal is to defy everything Biblical.

They don't think logically. What you are asking is pointless. SJWs operate within a completely different context than you or I.