NEW STUDY SHOWS RELIGION IS THE RESULT OF BRAIN DAMAGE

Religion is LITERALLY the result of brain damage. You can't make this shit up.

>Instead, we found that participants with dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (dlPFC) lesions have fundamentalist beliefs similar to patients with vmPFC lesions and that the effect of a dlPFC lesion on fundamentalism was significantly mediated by decreased cognitive flexibility and openness.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0028393217301318

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27445671
youtube.com/watch?v=0NYqgj5_S-I
youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM
youtube.com/watch?v=FglQ6coUBw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>decreased cognitive flexibility and openness
AKA able to be susceptible to propaganda

So is atheism, apparently.

psychologytoday.com/blog/psyched/201205/does-autism-lead-atheism

God is conciousness you stupid tulip. Everything God does he does it to himself, so stop bitching around.

retards gtfo

God aint exist FUCK YOU

You russian dog, enjoy your frozen hellscape while you can Borris, it'll be gone soon.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27445671

>This hypothesis is supported by convergent evidence showing that autism and high IQ share a diverse set of convergent correlates, including large brain size, fast brain growth, increased sensory and visual-spatial abilities, enhanced synaptic functions, increased attentional focus, high socioeconomic status, more deliberative decision-making, profession and occupational interests in engineering and physical sciences, and high levels of positive assortative mating.

How sad for you.

keep dreaming yank

But then every single baby that hadn't learned language to the point of understanding grown human's religious babble would be autistic.

It's reality Nikolai. Scurrying back to your neck of the woods in Siberia while you can.

Kind of like having a supercar with hot wheels tires.

No shit dude.
Don't need a study to conclude that

It's mostly society's fault for not being structured properly to accommodate people with autism.

If functional autistic people were helped to find jobs and education suited to their talent the economic, scientific and technological benefits would be insane.

Alright really though, I'm just busting your balls Ivan, you were the first comment that's all. :)

Brainwashed cucks btfo!

What
Said, as in, that everything is consciousness.
Take look at Idealism. The only true metaphysical viewpoint without any contradictions.

Don't blame Cletus for believing that horseshit, blame your ancestors for stealing Babylonian myths and making Judaism out of them.
It really is the Jew's fault, Islam even is as well.

kike, GTFO

Scientism strikes agin

Good one!

Dicks, it's always dicks with you jerrycurlniggerinyamaha fucks.

Really?

I guess the magnetic field is extra stronk here in Sweden then

Kek, I feel sorry for you, but not that sorry.

>((((((NEW STUDY SHOWS RELIGION IS THE RESULT OF BRAIN DAMAGE))))))

God is a rock in my yard.

First of all, 9fag memes don't belong here. Second, religion is not the same as religious fundamentalism, third, this study measured people with different brain injuries and found that people with injuries in the dlPFC and vmPFC areas are more likely to have fundamentalist believes. It says nothing about how people without brain injuries develop believes, as it does not measure those people, and therefore does not say that religious fundamentalism is caused by brain damage, only that it can be caused by brain damage.

God that second to last one was hard to look at...but I demand MAOR

Me
3rd to last*

>God is a rock in my yard.
wrong, the rock is a manifestation within God's mind. You're too.

I bet OP believes in the state. Lol

So they admit that must Arabs are retarded?

RACISM

Lol, ancient egyptians knew that 4000 years ago, hence initiation via circumcision, that causes brain damage.

God has a sick mind. Even I have better morals than god.

>society
Society flows from a complex historical background of mechanisms that work in the real world (hence other societies not existing). If autists don't fit in, then they are not functional or adapted to the real world.

>b-but (((pschologist reports))) told me not praying to a jew on a stick is caused by braindamages without any reasonable scientific explanation and just retarded rethoric tmuttering to fit their delusions

atheists BTFO
more retards are atheists

Back to the plebbit fag

>mfw dumb theists think they rank higher on the graph because they can't read it properly

I wonder how many leftists have the same sort of brain damage.

theists are the normalfags

muttering slurs is not good enough for a scientific paper
>F- see me after class.

>everybody through history has been brain damaged
welp

>new (((studies)))
>trying to kill off religious beliefs by calling it
"brain damage "
Here we see the Jews trying to kill your faith
>press ∆ to take bait

fake

Neuroscience is pseudoscience.

>some retards believe they know gods exist
>some retards believe the know that he doesn't
Why are all of you so autistic?

youtube.com/watch?v=0NYqgj5_S-I

>religion is fake
> You can't make this shit up.
pick one.

>brain damage
that coming from ganja country

and yes brain damage = superior spirit powers
only those who were thinderstruck can see the real shit

youtube.com/watch?v=v2AC41dglnM

Lemme guess. You would let Jesus religiously enrich your wife you fucking cunt?
Giving you guys independence was the biggest misstake we ever made.

did you even listen to the song moron ?

>I'd sex Jesus.

>brought to you by mr goldsteinerberg schlomoberg, expert in the field

If you get stabbed in the head and suddenly start telling me ghosts are real because you "feel" them and you start attributing mundane things like people dying or not dying as ghostly interference I'm going to assume you're brain damaged.

Because that's what you are, but with sky faries and a written doctrine.

Except the two aren't mutually exclusive you fucking low IQ religiotard

Morals are a subjective thing. If you weren't an embodied human being, you'd look at them differently.

Most people connect morals to their identification. For example if you were poor you d think its moral to tax the rich and give to poor like you. If you are rich, you d think that taxing rich is theft.

youtube.com/watch?v=FglQ6coUBw4

haha yes I love (((science)))

Your alternative Adolf?

I F8ckin LOVE SCIENCE!!

all you religious idiots only worship a figment of your imagination.

I am euphoric in this moment knowing that my knowledge comes from books written by other intellectuals like myself

Islam is the future of religion!

It's in your DNA, you were bred to worship something. Most people can't override their programming.

reminder that kikes are Sup Forums enemies.
Kikes should be IP banned from Sup Forums