Untermensch

Prove to me that the Japan*se are not low tier insect people that need to be genocided like the dirty nips that they are.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523
martinprosperity.org/content/the-global-creativity-index-2015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pay denbts

Look up their history and IQ average. The Japanese may be the most based people on the planet.

>extremely civilized society
>high IQ
>low crime rate
>"Fuck off, we're full." policy

And you call them insect tier.
You?
The UK?
Whose capital is run by a muslim?

Piss off and leave Sup Forums is not a place for dirty noodle monkeys

they invent and produce a lot of nice stuff for the global market. Cars, Bikes, Technology, video games, anime & more.

also they have a cool history.

You don't. Sup Forums will only defend them because they're degenerate weebshits straight from Reddit where normalization of anime is normal there.
And their creativity is fucking horrendously low. Subhuman little shits.
Says the insect himself.
Leave.

"Civilised".bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523

ITT: faggot OP idly fantasizes about genocide that he will never carry out because he's a fat NEET faggot with no job

this board is pathetic

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION YOU YELLOW TOOTHED BITCH!

>(((video games)))
>(((anime)))
>muh (((global))) market is a good thing
You have to go back, Mehmet.

>hates anime
>calls other people reddit
the irony

On a side note can a jap poster tell me what the McDonalds are like in Japan.

>Says the insect himself.
You have 1700 years to wait before you can call me anything, lard zombie.

You're pathetic and this picture is probably you.
YOU FIRST FUCKING SHITSKIN DUNG BEETLE

>falling for the creativity meme

kys

this is an anime website, if you don't like anime you belong on reddit

sorry to break this to you

Yes. Civilized.
Compared to you, on another level.

>reason for Japanese existing
>muh dik

---->

This is a fucking politics board on a multi-purpose website. This board in general hates anime, you're in the minority here. Also, nice Reddit spacing, faggot. Proof you're literally a newfag.

Is there single thing that they invented? It's more like chinks make cheaper, japs make better

>multi-purpose website

You should take pride in Polish inventions only. Not fucking zero creativity shit made entirely by subhumans.

>This board in general hates anime
And that's when I knew the Kekistan bashing was just stupid DnC shilling. tru-pol doesn't care about that crap, completely indifferent.

>Sup Forums.org
>Sup Forums
>chan

>This board in general hates anime
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

This board is only for aryans Nips are not Aryans!!!

>DnC shilling
That's a codeword for WAAAH MY FEELINGS ARE HURT!!! Just educate yourself, faggot. Sup Forums never liked anime ever since it was /new/. Sup Forums was constantly told to leave, and faggots like you are trying to insert degeneracy onto our causes. Fuck off.

anime website

>claiming that Sup Forums isn't for anime
>immigrating to a place you don't belong and wanting all the rules and customs changed to suit you
hmmmm

Look at this dirty nip cucking to Islam bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23182523

Fuck you ugly shit

Japan is good.

Probably Bucharest?

Niggers are not welcome here (((Arthur Donald))). Go be a BASED BLACK MAN elsewhere

Why would Worst Korea say that I thought you and Japan were enemies

A zero creativity subhuman Asian thinks another zero creativity subhuman shithole is good.
Coincidence? Why are fucking slitty eyed gooks so uncreative that they all think the same things about each other?

Anime website, go home

French can't talk about ugly look at these pits

Ceramics.

Honorary aryans, not only are they usually smart and hard working they're loyal and have beautiful women etc Japanese are definitely in my good books.

>pioneered video games
>anime has captivated the world
>japanese directors like kurosawa are recognized as being among the GOAT
>japan is an epicenter of technology in general
>read any university level biology book and you'll see japanese names everywhere (okazaki fragments etc)
>created this very fucking website's source code / concept / design

>still post the "no creativity" meme

Sup Forums is literally part of a Japanese website, Sup Forums.
>coded and designed by Japanese people
>owned and administrated by a Japanese person
So if you don't like Japan, you can go to Reddit instead.

They are.

Buddhism is the only popular religion focused on self-improvement and mental health rather than obedience and submission. Shinto is primarily about maintaining traditions, which is why there are so many cultural festivals in Japan.

Either way they are either fedora tippers or pagan larpers.

Something more recent like anno domini?

>mcmason's

Mr. Miyagi should get some bovine growth hormone off of Ronald, to get natty.

Every Western country should be like Japan.

Wealthy,

highly advanced,

socially cohesive,

monolinguacultural.

We would be invincible.

I now searched them and found a dry battery, a neodymium magnet, an optical fiber and so on which are significant.

>history
what history

pre-WW2 history? cause that was utter trash. They literally didn't matter at all until we nuked them and rebuilt their entire culture and society.

How could Canada rank #4 and Japan #24 in the Global Creativity Index is just beyond me.

Canada is the most retarded among all first world countries........

martinprosperity.org/content/the-global-creativity-index-2015/

We aren't Christian
We can't speak English
We aren't obese
We aren't Individualist.
We aren't multicultural.
We doesn't cut penis

Japan was build by Japanese.
Detroit is for example.
Americans can't into built new society and culture.

They've had a highly developed society and an imperial court already in 500 AD and produced world's first literary novel by 1000 AD.

Get the fuck out of this thread and go post your dick pic for ranking in the Sup Forums tier, booger eating yankee.

>no christian
have fun in hell, nukescum.

The only culture to deserve not one but two entire nukes

>Canada the TOLERANCE no. 1.

Cool but
>optic fiber were proposed to use in communication by Japanese not invented by
>dry cell battery was by german unless you talking about something else
> neodymium magnets developed simultaneously with GM

> we doesn't cut penis

america is run by kikes that have even mutilated their junks.

We have to grateful to Shogun.

He massacred/deported almost all christian from Japan.
Enjoy being CUT.lel

(YOU)??????????

Fuck off they're full.

Oh it seems that I got nuked.

They're naturally submissive to the Aryan.

You're right Japs would've been second class if Hitler won WW2 but they would've accepted this. And they (and other East Asians) would've had a strong role to play in managing the brown asians and other minorities. Just look at how well the roof Koreans dealt with niggers during the LA riots. They might as well have been SS.

So creativity is defined by how fast you can replace your own people with subhumans ?
Then France is N°1 !!!
The USA may be a close second, but WE ARE THE BEST

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society." -Aristotle (384-322BC)

This is nothing to be proud about it.

I hate tolerance and I'm ironic about it.
On that site, Japan is ranked no. 2 in technology but unfortunately don't reach Canadian tier at all.

Please tell me Yuriko Koike won't become PM.
Please please please please please.

Never.

And why do you hate her?

She's a gook and chummy with the jews.
Ok, the jews part is paranoia, but look at south korea !
Stab my balls with a rusty spoon if the jews aren't behind it.

Not but seriously, if any one would open your borders, she would probably be the one.
Never put foreigner in position of power, and never women.
Learn from us.
Observe very well our fall.
Learn from us.
You are the last hope of Humanity, Japon.

Only ones smart enough to reject globalism and go to extensive lengths to preserve their own cultural heritage, I wouldn't say genocide so much as take notes.

That clown is fucking scary

Different, but better.

watch McDonalds.jp

To be fair, they do have the perfect position.
>intimidating language
>surrounded by the ocean
>lot of natural disasters
>geographically isolated somewhat
No wonder the kikes have an hard time cracking this nut.

>third largest economy in the world
>incredibly open to using loanwords from other languages etc.
>modernized (read butchered) the literary language in order to improve literacy.
>"they have preserved their cultural heritage"

you know nothing and I could write at length as to why you're completely wrong but I can't be bothered

Just know that if it wasn't for the West's obsession for exotic orientalism, Meiji japan would have gone right ahead to become germany 2.0
There were even serious considerations to abolish the fucking kanji/kana system as far back as 1865 spanning all the way until 1973 for crying out loud

Japanese: "passing white", semitic Israeli Jews: UNTERMENSCH what's the difference???

That study is highly skewed towards Australia, though in my opinion they're not doing any better than Canada. It has to do with the criteria that the scholars used,

>Global creativity, as measured by the GCI, is closely connected to the economic development, competitiveness, and prosperity of nations. Countries that score highly on the GCI have higher levels of productivity (measured as economic output per person), competitiveness, entrepreneurship, and overall human development. Creativity is also closely connected to urbanization, with more urbanized nations scoring higher on the GCI.

I lived in Japan for over seven years, and came back to Canada five years ago. All these years, I just can't wait to go back to Japan. Because life here is absolutely unbearable.

It seems to me though that Japanese do not understand they live in the best country in the world for this period in time and history, and I only hope Japan will stay defiant in the face of Western leftist liberalism, cultural Marxism, and globalism. Lefties have destroyed the cultural and societal fabric of their own Western countries, and they just can't sleep in peace until they destroy yours.

Yeah, abolishing the kanjis would probably be the best tool to subhumanise Japon.
Simplify the language means a greater pool of subhumans to draw from.

Also, don't get too fixated on culture, only genetics matters.
Japon staying genetically japanese is all that matters in determining whether they'll become one of us or not.

Topkek!!!

If you're rich, consider getting ownership of media properties, like newspapers, tv, video games devs studios, anything available and pull a reverse jew, and churn out xenophobic and family propaganda.
Personally i'll do that and try my hardest to develop an automated education system, since education seems to be the hotbed of treachery.

It also helps their citizenship is based on blood relationship.

It's means Jews and other groups can't just get a job there then worm their way into citizenship, it's something the west really fucked up not implimenting.

France would be in a MUCH better shape if the only way you could get citizen ship was by marriage, being the son/daughter of a french citizen or by a serious service to the country like serving in the legion.

Modern Japanese barely allow muslims into their country, and when they do it's part of a program and they expect them to contribute and acculturate. They "tolerate" muslims from a business standpoint.
Muslims can only pray in the privacy of their own homes, or in a mosque, prayer or public conversion is ILLEGAL. There is a single Imam in all of Tokyo. Japan is perhaps our greatest ally in the fight against Islamic multiculturalism.

If you don't order some weird specialty shit, the regular menu is actually better. It's put together much more nicely. Buuuut, there isn't free drink refills for the burgers and you have to ask for your sauces including ketchup

are you trying to imply that macron is wrong?the culture of picardie,brittany,aquitaine,provence, ile de france, pyrrenees, savoie, lorraine, alzace are all very different, despite belonging to france.

>no free refills
What jewish trickery is this?

Sadly, no.
They have jus sanguinis where births are concerned yes, but getting naturalised is really easy.
The real reason there's only a thousand jews ( still too much ) in Japon is that they can't blend.
sadly, as more and more europeans are flee the subhumanisation ( like me, so too the jews will follow.

Japon need to close all channel to naturalisation, and QUICK ! ( but after i become a citizen :DDDDDD )

And the cup sizes are already smaller too

>Japanese cup sizes are smaller

I kinda suspected.

Not rich at all, but I'm sure we're on the same page as to what's to be done!

Thats fucked. The mark up on sodas was already like 1000%.

Yanks are a million times better than leafs

How about the culture Balzac and Baudelaire?

Have you posted your dick pic in Sup Forums already?

Wot? Why the fuck would I do that I've never even been on b

That, I don't know........ What I do know is that your accent is most retarded and incoherent of all. No wonder you're considered last for teaching jobs in Japan's eikaiwas.

>This board in general
>Sup Forums is 1 person
back to lebbit

>Nigel Al'Allih
>genociding anyone
You're a third world rapefugee, m8. Take care of your own fucking country first instead of going against ex-imperials.

If 2chan never existed, Sup Forums wouldn't be here.

In my opinion, Nips are like Nords minus the cuck gene. In technology and civilization, the Nords were behind the Mediterraneans and the Nips were behind the Europeans, but both groups quickly learned how to use these tools as well or better than their inventors.