youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1UVNwaKv9xnAwuLv6Z7tFWxV5pu19qB6CIVGtIUsH#map:id=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOOOOOOOOO

WUZ

LIkely won't be here for 300, someone else get ready to bake next when it comes

REEEEEE

BAN AI

OP is a a bitch

What does /ptg/ thinks of Awoo husbandos?

Kangz

Will bake.

Thanks user-kun.

kek, let's see if you will refrain from posting anti Trump stuff long enough for people not to notice your hijinx Clog.

btw, have you seen Portugal at the Eurovision? Truly kangz and shit

Take the robotpill, Sup Forums. AI is the way to stop immigration.

I'll get some, Dutch are not to be trusted.

Thanks, it's yours now. Threads are comfy slow, will take hours likely

Continuing from this:

I'll be sure to split the non-White map into the relevant categories. That will leave us with a Non-Hispanic White Map, a Black Map, a Hispanic Map, an Asian Map, and an Other Map. Depending on the data I can get regarding Cubans, there might be an inset for them on the Hispanic map.

In terms of changing the colors around, should I use Wikipedia colors instead?

FUCK OFF ROBONIGGER

Red and blue is fine. If there is data to separate the larger Hispanic constituencies it would be useful to separate Cubans, Mexicans, Dominicans from the rest.

For context, here are the wikipedia colors (for overall results):

>It's a Sup Forums tells you a game is goaty but it's just a weeb friend simulator that's only made you chuckle once episode

It's been 8 years, I should've known better.

Use these. I'm interested in how Hispanics vote in Texan suburbs.

Good morning, colonials.

Jordan Peterson in his lectures seems to really hates the idea of a robot uprising. They'll get way too smart way too fast.

It's inevitable, the real problem is how to avoid behavioral sinks and get a crash in population kikes will try and convince people is a problem while saying through the other side of their mouth overpopulation is also a problem

Cubans are the only one with any additional data on the county level worth a damn, and even then it's just limited to Florida.

I can tell you that on a national level, Mexicans are slightly under Trump's overall score with Latinos, and Puerto Ricans are slightly above. He runs only slightly better among Dominicans than Blacks. Cubans are a swing group nationally, but lean slightly more GOP in Florida.

>tfw your mom won't let you have 2 scoops of Trump steak flavored ice cream

It's Mother's Day, maybe you should give her ice cream

Good morning and happy Mother's day!

It's also useful to separate on a state basis as well. Trump was polling shockingly well with Latinos in Texas and most of the Southwest, while doing awfully with them in states like California.

(((Sanctuary cities))) probably have a lot to do with that.

Morning user-kun.

WATCH IT BEADY

>turned off all news/politics for last month
>watch some news today
>mfw trump fired comet and then threatened him
trump is a big guy

Hahaha I missed this!

>Presidents have enjoyed the privilege of watching movies since Woodrow Wilson first screened “The Birth of a Nation.” Hence, as soon as protests erupted in response to President Donald Trump’s draconian immigration, he decided he would block it all out with a perfectly timed screening of the movie — which is, incidentally, a movie about a fish that travels to reunite with her family, something that Trump, with his executive orders, is now preventing in real life.

Quick rundown:
>protests outside making noise
>he turns up the noise inside to drown out the protestors by watching Finding Dory

Hahahaha I love Trump. That's bad ass

Whatever President Ego-boy is doing, I don't think it falls under the definition of "Preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States".

Will do.

Instead of posting these maps a bit at a time (like I did previously), I'm going to post the finished products all at the end.

Instead of having to manually fill in every county on MS paint, I'll be able to use a Google Fusion table to render it out for me. However, it only makes sense to do this once I have data for every state.

If you guys want to see an interactive version of my current version, go here:

fusiontables.google.com/DataSource?docid=1UVNwaKv9xnAwuLv6Z7tFWxV5pu19qB6CIVGtIUsH#map:id=3

I'll have a link to one of these for the revamped product as well.

they will realize they don't need humans anymore and either destroy us or put us in human zoos

I do have total state values calculated, and the little inset map in the bottom left is for that purpose.

But won't muh robot waifu just realize how much she loves me and won't want to attack me?

>realistically I'd be considered obsolete

The same day illegal immigrants were protesting his deportation efforts to tear families apart, he watched a movie about a family getting reunited (Disney Pixar'a Finding Dory).

I don't care what you say about it. He's amazing.

What if she leaves you for another robot

I can't compete with that

Thanks

He's reuniting them with their actual families back in their actual homes.

>mfw Arizona

Arpaio truly was too good for this world

That assumes malice is logical, machines knowing how to learn will simply cut out some programming work. Things like mass genocide requires all of then to speak the same language and for some reason be all interconnected in a way that would be unnecessary.

>20xx
>getting cucked by robots
You asked for this, you weeb

It's the faggots waving the Mexican flag that want to go back to Mexico the least.

>U mad human?

Basically that movie she, or her or whatever it was called where that dude got cucked by his AI waifu. She was seeing 6 thousand other ai I think

>Transmen will have super robopenises

>He never watched Homeward Bound

Why are leftists so fucking soulless?

IT IS OUR HOUR

Could you link me to your data?

How long till Liberals initiate a robo rights movement?

Good morning, Ahmed

Considering how Mexican heavy the entire Latino vote is, Trump's score tends to track pretty well with how partisan a state is. Trump does better among Texas Latinos than California Latinos.

The only major exceptions to look out for are states with high Cuban populations (Florida) which skew more GOP, and states with high Dominican populations (much of the Northeast) which skew more Democratic.

The Asian vote is a lot more variable, because there are a lot more groups, and some are concentrated in particular states more than others. As a general rule Vietnamese and Filipino areas are most GOP, then East Asian areas, then remaining Asian areas (mostly Indians, which are the most Democratic).

Still a bit slow here. Up early or tail end of the night shift?

>(((Louise Mensch))) trending on Twitter

Too small.

Good morning, Dad

Did you take your pills?

>trusting (((polls)))

What's up, dad?

>tfw no Laura gf

Here's the interactive result by county:

keep in mind that this is the old version is here, though due to new census information about turnout, (as well as nationwide precinct data being available - see pic related) I'm going to go back through this over again to produce a final product. I don't think much will change, but it could swing a few close results.

Extraordinary act of bravery..

Who /comfy/ with friends here?

IKTF

IT SHOULD HAVE ENDED THAT DAY, but the ANGLO was allowed to endure

Dems BTFO

I took my redpills, son. You just take care of yourself, there's still some fight in me old boy!

Shabbat shalom goy.

Sup cunt, glad you lot shipped us over to this beautiful island.

Based dad fighting off the Krauts again.

Why even give them consciousness in the first place?

how come Trumps POTUS account doesn't say " tweets by Trump signed D.T " anymore?

Shabbat ended like 12 hours ago

>The Asian vote is a lot more variable, because there are a lot more groups

That's the real trick though. There's detailed demographic breakdowns of all ethnicities of whites and asians based on country of origin, but hispanics are often broken down into a single demographic.

I'm willing to give existing Cuban-Americans honorary Aryan status, but Mexicans need to be gassed completely. The meatizo blood is too strong within them.

He's already accounting for that, m8.

Would.

>tfw get home from work
>and have less than a scoop left

What is it this time.

Consciousness is simply awareness of self and once that hurdle is passed they can learn exponentially

I was agreeing, buddy.

>honorary Aryan status

Cubans are already huwhite

>leftwing atheist cesspools

>whites
>white

woah

Trump is finished!

Awoo?

Surely you can prevent that from happening

Would defeat the point of true AI then.

I don't know about that, but Cubans are pretty great

>haven't had a drink in 2 months
>on my third bottle of wine tonight

AWOOOOOOO*hic*OOOOOOOOO~

Kek'd and checked.

S O O N

>Cubans
>white
Eh...

>tonight
>it's 4 in the morning at the earliest
Sort yourself out.

>deport our criminals to some empty continent
>end up living better lives than us

J U S T

I'm a little confused by something I see often.
Why do you guys act like every single act of protest or even joke about Trump is supposed to be a climactic victory? I can tell the sarcasm you're going for, but I don't really get its warrant. Did the people on the golf course think that they were going to end Trump with that? How?

some. most of the ones i saw being deported where i live on the border look like pic related.

You wanna kill you are self faggot(male)?

They're LARPers who think they're fighting some great evil force. In reality, the only ones who've stopped Trump from implementing anything he wanted were activist judges and Paul Ryan.