Where do YOU draw the line Sup Forums?

Where the good taste ends

Where does China draw the line?

>not eating horse and rabbit meat
what kind of degenerate doesn't eat horse and rabbit meat? better kys.

Left of rabbit

They draw a circle

>animals
>wanting

We eat rabbit here so...

I eat all of those, except cats and dogs of course. Hell, I ride horses as a pastime, but I still enjoy a good horse or rabbit stew.

Rabbit should be to the right of the horse though. The horse still has a function other than food, rabbit doesn't.

>drawing a line

Left of dog

there is no line, even fellow humans are fair game.

eat herbivores mamals, the carnivores taste like shit and are likely to carry parasites and illness.
For the rest do as you wish.

kek

I don't eat animals.

I genuinely feel that factory farms are despicable and that if I were a better person, I would go vegan or at the very least vegetarian. However humans are omnivores and it is unhealthy to not consume any meat whatsoever. Not to mention these farm animals would have never been born had they not been bred with the intention of harvesting their meat.

>implying carnivorous fish don't taste better than herbivores
lol muhammad you're an idiot.

poop

I've eaten dog before, it's crappy meat that's why we don't eat it

Everything up to rabbit is good

On a paper during a geometry test.

Rabbits are okay to eat.

there should be no line.

guess fucking what? you can raise certain dogs as pet and certain other as food, why is there even a need for a line? no one is going to kill and eat your dog.

Starting at the rabbit

The only reason we don't eat cats and dogs is because they taste like shit. Eating animals that are themselves carnivores is just stupid from a nutritional standpoint.

Also this image is kind of retarded as leaves the option for being okay with eating horses but not rabbits but not the other way around. I think you'll find way more people willing to eat rabbits than horses.

This.

I eat everything in this pic except cats and dogs

Horse: marshmallows, pudding, jello, gummie bears.

Arent rabbits a staple of the autistralian diet?

>he doesn't eat rabbit

Between the dog and the rabbit

I'd eat horse if I had to, but I wouldn't want to.

Rabbit is totally ok tho. People hunt rabbits all the time.

>Also this image is kind of retarded as leaves the option for being okay with eating horses but not rabbits but not the other way around. I think you'll find way more people willing to eat rabbits than horses.

I think it's because rabbits are pets in the US

Pretty much this

It's something I can't really justify or defend morally, but chicken sandwiches and steaks are awesome

All of those things are food if you're hungry enough. We breed everything to the right of the line for the sole purpose of being eaten. Rabbits too.

The others we have other uses for. But, if push came to shove, the dog is always a meal in times of dire need.

Hell, the children are too. If shit gets bad enough.

This bastards mixed cats with dogs so making the line is not a choice

Not exactly eating horsemeat in those products, and most of those are made of cow, not horse, but I see your point

Eat no meat.

between rabbit and dog

>Let's do random stuff differently from the way our ancestors did it! It's the liber-- I mean good thing to do!

It should be two animals to the left

Looks like we found the vegan!

They're pets here as well but nobody who isn't a little kid will have any problem eating one. This image was most likely made by liberals in California or some shit that don't know shit about the outside world, that's the only thing I can think of for OP's image being so retarded.

Humans are hardly omnivores, you can see full vegans living into their 100s healthily enough, meanwhile people who eat a ton of meat die by 40 because they are fatass niggers.

Also what the fuck is this farm animals nonsense? I don't understand if this is for or against, or what.

I'm divided about shooting the rabbits in my yard. I kind of like looking for the little fuckers but would also like some rabbit soup

Horse meat is fine in bratwurst. Hare meat goes too, if you have hunted it by yourself. Dog and cats are carnivores so they are unedible.

>he doesn't eat horse and rabbit
Fucking lmao.

Sorry, I don't like killing animals, I've done it plenty enough already raising animals. Not a very fun experience, also I never really had an appetite for meat.

Line is wrong

>full vegans living into their 100s healthily enough
LOL

You're delusional.

Matti "Matson" Johansson – drums (2003–present)
Kalle "Cane" Savijärvi – guitars (2003–present)
Jarkko Aaltonen – bass (2005–present)
Tuomas Rounakari – violin (2012–present)
Sami Perttula – accordion (2013–present)
Former members

Maaren Aikio – vocals, percussion (1993–1996)
Juke Eräkangas – drums, keyboards, backing vocals (1999)
Ilkka Kilpeläinen – bass, backing vocals (1999)
Tero Piirainen – guitars, keyboards, backing vocals (1999)
Samu Ruotsalainen – drums (2002–2003)
Janne G`thaur – bass (2002)
Hosse Latvala – drums, percussion (2002)
Veera Muhli – keyboards (2002)
Toni Nãykki – guitars (2002)
Henri "Trollhorn" Sorvali – keyboards (2002)
Jaakko "Hittavainen" Lemmetty – violin, jouhikko, bagpipes, flute (2003–2011)
Toni "Honka" Honkanen – guitars (2003–2005)
Ali Määttä – percussion (2003–2005)
Arto Tissari – bass (2003–2005)
Juho Kauppinen – accordion (2004–2013)
Teemu Eerola – vi

The blue is mine

You shouldn't eat dog and cat anyway.
If an animal is itself carnivorous, it will have very shitty meat.

No, he's right. Humans are opportunistic frugivores.

name one

>Tesco shopper detected

Cat tastes like hare. Hardly different taste.

Switch the rabbit and the horse and you got a deal.
Its like those faggots never been to a French restaurant.
Poorfags telling me what I can't eat.

>Also what the fuck is this farm animals nonsense? I don't understand if this is for or against, or what.
It's both I suppose. My point is that these animals at the farms wouldn't even exist if it weren't for their eventual use as food.

>meanwhile people who eat a ton of meat die by 40 because they are fatass niggers.
Extremes are always bad, and extreme consumption of meat is no exception. In nature humans never ate meat 24/7, it was an uncommon thing they would eat maybe a few times a week. Give me some examples of vegans living into their 100s.

after the animals that were specifically bred by humans to be pets

this

nothing wrong with rabbit and I'm sure I've eaten horse over here in london in some kebab

You've eaten a cat before?

ill eat anything except dog. including human

proofs?

Vegans live on average like 4+ years more than average person too. That's hardly beside the point. Humans never evolved to eat lots of meat at all, we can eat cooked meat, and only a bit of it healthily.

I won't eat a nigger.

Sage

Rabbits should be on the right side of the line.

>Vegans can do everything!
>dies climbing Mt. Everest

>muh teeth
>muh intestines

The only logical answer is drawing the line at carnivores.

Line between dog and rabbit.

Horse is delicious. It's kinda like beef, but extremely lean. Love it.

A sensible person should object to inhumane living conditions and overly cruel killing but not with the simple act of eating any animal.

Chinese and Koreans are subhuman

what's the male to female ratio of vegans?

what is the food chain

You fucks always bring this up like it's this great revelation that someone that watches what they eat and generally lives more healthy, ie not over eating and not eating fast food every day. That's literally what is making the difference. Lifestyle choices. Vegan diets aren't fucking magical and in fact they lead to a lot of other issues. If people were on strict paleo-diets you'd have similar results.

Show us the proof yourself. You're the one spouting false claims like the libs and muh Russia

Why do you think people slather meats in sweet sauces? Your hands, your teeth, your digestive system--everything geared toward fruit. We can eat other things, but they're not ideal. Even I would eat meat if I had to. Thankfully we have grocery stores.

You can't even get all of your vitamins without supplements as a vegan. Even getting enough protein is a task and only really possible with modern advances.

Compare a bear's digestive system to ours dipshit.
Tigers are obligate carnivores, and don't eat plant matter.

>4+ years more than average person

so if a normal person eat a reasonable amount of meat he outlives the faggot easily
see japan and meds

Rabbits are food too, though I've also had horse and dog, frankly anything with enough meat is good, even squirrels.

dog/rabit

everything except cats desu

>british food
Don't even start. You don't know anything about eating.

This must be some kind of new poorly made trolling attempt

Oh please, the averager person can't even eat strawberries without suger or whipped cream. Why do we do it? Because we know how to cook and we can make things taste better. Why wouldn't you improve upon something?

Who are they to put words in animals' mouths and know they want to live?

the best appeal to nature argument against eating meat is the fact that humans are the only species that gets atherosclerosis from eating animals

Here's my line

I eat raw meat all the time. It's fucking amazing. I eat Tartare at least three times a week. Raw pork once or twice a week. It's amazngly good stuff. Also a lot of vegetables but I hate fruits, too sweet.

The only "meat" i eat is fish. And i am feeling better than ever before.

What ever they feed the animals must be really bad.

Move the rabbit into food and you're on point.

>the averager person can't even eat strawberries without suger or whipped cream
And why do you think we're so easily addicted to sugar? Because we instinctively love fruit.

>Humans are hardly omnivores
>what are canine teeth
>what is the appendix
>what is the innate craving for fatty tissue

We're omnivorous. Get the fuck over it. We're like bipedal possums, we can and do eat anything and everything. This is a distinct evolutionary advantage. It is not healthy to have a diet entirely of meat nor entirely of vegetables. Eat food you fucking morons.

You're not big on reading comprehension, are you. Frenchie user said, and I quote
>eat herbivores mamals, the carnivores taste like shit and are likely to carry parasites and illness

MAMMALS being the key word, user. Mammals.

>Not eating horse.
Why even live.