Memeball

That should be a star of David.

40k ball

The Germans have won wars and France helped America gain independence from us. Can we stop all this in-fighting and come together as lovers of European culture?

Fuck Eur*pe lad

you fags are using the wrong template

Maybe you can come together as a lover of dick you utter homo.

Germans are mostly to blame for everything though, they're severely autistic

You know that the most common form of death on the planet is being eaten alive right? If you want to call that 'harmony' you're free to, but I think you'll also have to admit you're functionally retarded

"Stable ecosystem" is a meme. Multiple ice ages and dozens of species going extinct weekly isn't exactly stable.

Requesting USA zog bot memes

I know it's an unwritten rule that we should all diss the frogs, but they actually have a good military record including against us. E.g. every (non-retarded) englishman knows we won Agincourt, but rather less know that we ultimately lost the hundred year's war it was a part of.

It is harmony in the sense that life is a full circle.

>Redditors actually think they're welcome on Sup Forums
No. It was a temporary alliance during Trump's campaign, Reddit is cancer and it's time for you to go back.

r-r8 my oc pls?

Not a redditor. Merely stating that you can't "divide" Sup Forums. Lefty/pol/ and organisations like shareblue have hopped on the train of making fun of the alt-lite in order to divide and conquer Sup Forums, but this will only result in more alt-lite faggots becoming WN/Nat.Soc.
They're actually doing us a favor.

This explains so much about your strange culture.

It's also not true that they weren't expecting us coming from Belgium in WW2. We tricked them by attacking the Belgians and our tanks made it through the Ardennes in the meantime, encircling the allied forces that were awaiting us at the Belgian-French border.
Belgium is such a non-country we invaded it for the ruse alone. Let that sink in.

That's the fun of it all

>THIS
thank you, leaf

I unironically see nothing wrong with that.