Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a Christian board and no amount of r/atheism invasions will ever change that.

Enjoy arguing with Gaytheists, enjoy watching them squabble and show they have the theological knowledge of a 12 year old. Enjoy them failing again and again. Enjoy this because you are better than them Sup Forums, and you always will be.

Not even mods banning me for being a Christian can change that.

Deus Vult.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=koovuH7zX48
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2017/05/very-important-pope-speaks-on-relations.html#sthash.AYueVnIO.dpuf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>3333
Amen

Nice quads

Whatever dude, you belive in santaclause too?

NO!

I WILL NOT SUCCUMB TO JEWRY!

RESPOND TO THIS POST IF YOU SAY 'NO' TO JEWRY!

quad trinity very nice
amen
crusade when?

Checked for jesus

woah satan

>666
Fuck off Jew.

I smell the sulfur off your cloven hooves

not hating atheists is really difficult, how do you guys do it?

>theological knowledge
Contradiction of terms. Though I guess if you study the Lord of the Rings enough, you can say what you have learned is "knowledge" though. But it's not very useful.

checked and keked for Christ

like this guy:
what a smarmy pseudo-intellectual cunt

Trust me, it's hard not to hate you too... I just try to not think about how stupid you need to be to belive in the genocidal equivalant of santa

>But muh knowledge of retarded shit the Jews ripped off of other religions makes me holy

why would you hate someone for believing something you don't?
it's not like that or anything else actually matters in your worldview

>...the genocidal equivalant of santa
Hahahaaaaaa!

Praise be Jesus
DEUS VULT

>tfw the foremost mathematician in world history was a bible believing Christian

you guys like to come in here and just shit on Christians? There are other threads you could lurk in

I don't hate all religious people, this was meant as an attack on the guy I was responding to, no one else, but I still think it's a barbaric mythology

>3333

He lived.

In a thread made to hate on atheists? I think I was justified

May infinite RPGs rain down on ISIS and all forms of theocracy!

>barbaric
how so?

EVEN SATAN DOESN'T WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH THE JEWS, IS THERE NO END TO THEIR EVIL?

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Revelation 3:9) Look! I will give those from the synagogue of Satan who say they are Jews, and yet they are not but are lying—look! I will make them come and do obeisance before your feet and make them know I have loved you.

Any so-called Jew that refuses to acknowledge Jesus of Nazareth is the Messiah is Satanic and anti-Christ. By God's point of view, the Jew is a chosen one of God that acknowledges his arrangements.

The ancient Jews were not (((Jews))). They were Israelites. What made Israelites unique was their genealogy. They could trace their lineages back to Abraham, Isaac and Israel. After the Seige of Jerusalem in 70 AD all geneaological records were destroyed and all Israelites disbanded. The (((Jews))) of our time are imposters who claim a link to the original Israelites but have none because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.

Read thw book, I'm not saying the people who belive in it are bad, but the book gives descriptions on how to sell your kid into slavery, the god is genocidal etc...

>RPG
Explosive violence falls onto the pagan hordes!

I used too have an imaginary friend ....
but I grew up

Lol

You know that Voltraire was a staunch anti-muslim as well, right?

God bless, OP

serious question after lots of research and conflicting answers. which of these branch es of Christianity is most based? Catholicism, Lutheranism, Mormonism, Orthodoxy or Gnosticism?

>barbaric mythology
>love you neighbor
>treat others like you would treat yourself
>blessed are the poor
>turn the other cheek
>give unto caesar what is his

Daily reminder Voltaire hated Jews most of all.

>the book gives descriptions on how to sell you kid into slavery
Maybe you should read it my brother

>Beat your slaves exactly how Jesus instructed

mormons and gnostics aren't Christian
and modern day lutherans are probably the second worse protestant denomination

t. baptist

Verse? Oh wait.

Nice quads but that picture is cringy as fuck - stop posting it.

47 “The servant who knows the master’s will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. 48 But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked. (Luke 12:47-48 NIV)

Thanks bro

And I'll add to the list:
>be gay because god let you be gay, then get condemned by god for being gay even though he let you be gay.
It's in Romans, search "and god gave them over to sinful lusts" and read around it. And pay attention to detail, it's unbecoming of a human.

>baptist

whatever you say my dude. maybe if I were a Texan and not a Wisconsinite.

It's usually the Xtians who have no idea what is in the bible

>then I grew up and started believing that the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life.

Kek

>you fuck up and you get hit because you knew that had to do it but you didn't because your lazy

And I'm sure you think punishing children for not taking out the dog is wrong too?

The degeneracy of religion is pretending to explain things it doesn't understand even the slightest.

More reasonable than beliving a magic space wizard did it

that's a parable
>be gay because god let you be gay, then get condemned by god for being gay even though he let you be gay.
why did he let you be gay?
the verse youre talking about starts with "for this reason"
let's look at the previous verse to see what that is
>25 They exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever worthy of praise! Amen.
that's right, atheism and idolatry turns you into a faggot, it is written

God let them be, because humans have free will and can deny God and be sinful at anytime.

>But god says we can have slaves
>So says the confederacy, (You), ISIS, the religitards that recently took over Lybia, etc.

you people believe in trolls .... stfu fag

no, something violating the principle of sufficient reason, one of the fundamental rules of logic, is not more reasonable than the notion of a creator

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

Let's look at real world events, who are known to be pedofiles? Catholic priests and close friends of the pope (maybe even the pope)

I hope you have also read the end of Jesus's discourse on Mt. Olive. You know, the part where he says that he will come again, with his kingdom, with angels, in power and glory to reward all men for their works? The second coming and resurrection that he says "not all of you [the disciples he was talking to] standing here shall face death before these things come to pass."?

We do? Norwegians used to belive in trolls, yes, but now that people in Norway aren't barbarians anymore, we don't.

>because they cannot trace their lineage back to them at all.
because they are Satanic Khazar scum

>be a slave 6000 years ago
>work for your household
>Have a bed and food for you there
>be punished for not doing your duty as a slave to up keep

You think slaves back then we're treated like niggers? Yeah it was exactly the same kek, not a different world at all.

What's the difference between a troll and a demon?

We believe in trolls, fine. This is literally you:

youtube.com/watch?v=koovuH7zX48

>
>no, something violating the principle of sufficient reason, one of the fundamental rules of logic, is not more reasonable than the notion of a creator
But it doesn't defy the fundamental rules of the universe, ever hear about quantom physics? We have learned that two particles can colide and create more mass, and we do not know what was before this universe anyway.

not gay or atheist.. but I think all religions originated from Abraham should be exterminated.. they're nothing but cancer and the only thing it brought to us is the fact that we're all divided be cause of beliefs which are nothing but fairy tales that were passed down by our stupid elders. but I do believe on something like a grand creator.. so yeah, I'm an Agnostic mudnigger from a 3rd world shit hole.

>The second coming
wrong
>and resurrection
correct, Matthew 16:28 is talking about Christ's resurrection
>ever hear about quantom physics?
>We have learned that two particles can colide and create more mass
what does that have to do with the principle of sufficient reason?
are they coming into being uncaused from nothing?

>but it doesn't defy the fundamental rules of the universe?

A massive explosion that came out of nothing created everything. You tell me.

The context of my statement was on the origins of things. Science has not yet pinned down exactly how life begins, neither has religion. To religion's own discredit, it pretends to know when it does not. This is degenerate.
That said, science has gleaned a limited amount of information as to how the universe came to be (not what was before the universe began), it starts with the verifiable fact that all galaxies (and thus space) are moving away from each other. This implies that they were all in a single point of space at one point in time in the past. Add to other discoveries from astronomy and chemistry, and science can glean that first you get stars (before that was a crap load of gass), THEN you get planets, not the other way around as Genesis claims. Yes, Genesis claims that Earth existed before the stars did. It claims that plants existed on Earth before the Sun existed (photosynthesis anyone?) These claims are degenerate. I have gleaned that the "metaphysical" as claimed in the bible is nonsense by using it's own claims about the natural world to judge the claims on their own lack of merit.

Ok, I'll explain some of the evidence of the big bang, everything in our universe is moving away from one single point, this hints towards an explotion, there are many hypoteses that try to explain how this explotion happened, one of the explenations can come from quantom fysics. It is hard for me to explain more than this since I'm not a scientist, but the big bang is a theory (a theory in the scientific scense is fact)

QUADS OF SALVATION!!!

repeal your sins before the church of God

You don't know enough about the big bang, we don't know what was before the big bang, but I doubdt it was nothing

>Satan
>trying to promote atheism
hmm really fires up the old neurons

A universe with total energy of 0 coming from nothing makes a hell of a lot more sense than a magical guy with no explanation makes it for no reason.

Dont get me wrong, im not claiming to know where it came from, but there are people that do and that honestly is the stupidest thing i have ever heard of in my life.
>Hey, lets take the hardest possible thing to research, make a wild fucking guess about what caused it and then pretend like its the obvious answer.
makes me sick.

God says slavery is ok = an immoral idea
god propagates humanity through Adam and Eve and their kids inbreeding = hey, lets inbreed and have retarded kids! = immorality

How was mass Catholads?

as usual

good

Dues Vult

>we want state religion

Fuck off with that cancer

Deus Vult.

okay, but what does any of that have to do with the principle of sufficient reason?

i think you saw some other fedora bring up quantom fysics in a similar context, and the fact that particles come into being from the vacuum seemingly uncaused, and use that as a refutation of ex nihilo nihil fit.
but it's not though, because the vacuum is not non-being/nothing

>voltaire
NO MORE HARRY POTTER REFERENCES!!!

ATHEIST FAG:

I have a proposal for you.

Purchase The Voudon Gnostic Workbook, or get info about a good book on quimbanda.

Mess with those entities, try to summon them and mess with them.

The reason why I'm picking these is that they are spirits not related to satan in any way, shape or form.

how is slavery immoral from an atheist perspective?

>Well good sir, if science can't explain it, then surely that MEANS God did it!

>trying to shill your religious nonsense
it's ok goy, god needs the money.

>inbreeding

Doesn't know how gene pools work,

who are you quoting?

What? It's evidence, you do the rituals, you get your evidence (and a good ass whooping).

I'm norwegian and normaly speak that language, I did not know what it was but I assumed it had to do with evidence, I googled it and found out it was some dumb religious shit

Glad to hear it French user.

Update for anyone that's interested in Holy See - SSPX relations

>"I would toss out any form of triumphalism. None. Some days ago, the Feria Quarta of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, their meeting - the call it the Feria Quarta, because it’s the fourth Wednesday - studied a document and the document still hasn’t reached me, the study of the document. This is the first. Secondly, the current relations are fraternal. Last year, I gave a license for confession to all of them, also a form of jurisdiction for marriages, but even before the problems, the cases they had, for example, had to be resolved by the Doctrine of the Faith. The Doctrine of the Faith carries them forward. For example, abuses. The cases of abuse, they brought them to us, also to the Penitentiary. Also the reduction to the lay state of a priest, they bring to us. The relations are fraternal. With Msgr. Fellay I have a good rapport. I’ve spoken many times… I don’t like to hurry things. Walk. Walk. Walk. And then we’ll see. For me, it’s not an issue of winners and losers, it’s an issue of brothers who must walk together, looking for a formula to make steps forward."
rorate-caeli.blogspot.com/2017/05/very-important-pope-speaks-on-relations.html#sthash.AYueVnIO.dpuf

>newfag

It's immoral because it harms the slave. Only an immoral person takes pleasure in harming others, themselves or the environment. But, atheism doesn't really instigate any moral code by itself, it merely means a lack of theism.
When atheists come up with moral codes, I guess you can look to humanism though. I get what I understand about morality from my own experience.

I don't think they'll ban you for being a christian, you'll think that though.

Sounds like a waste of money

I'm not a christian, nor am I particularly religious, but athiesm is cancer. And if I could choose one religion for the world, it would be Christianity and I would happily go along with it, not because I believe in God but because of what it represents.
Christianity has evolved beyond petty and primitive conflict unlike Islam. God speed, christfags. You have my support.

God can suck my 9 inch scandinavian cock

I smell shit, did you crap your pants?