The Left keeps lying about terrorism

I recently saw a screenshot of a retweet by the """Human Rights Watch""" posted here on Sup Forums that made the bold claim that US citizens are 7 times more likely to be killed by the far right than Islamists, excluding 9/11. This seemed unlikely to me, so I counted the listed terrorist attacks on the wikipedia page (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_the_United_States) and found out the following:

In the United States Islamic extremists have killed, since 9/11, 112 people and have injured 492 people. Including 9/11, there have been 3089 deaths and 1058 injuries in total since 2000.

The far right (Right-wing extremists and white supremacists combined) have killed 22 people and injured 12 since 2000. Overall excluding 9/11 Islamists have killed 5 times as many people and injured 41 times as many as the far right (exluding 9/11). There have also been many more failed and thwarted Islamist plots than right-wing plots.

Hence the claim that the """Human Rights Watch""" makes is false and if you ever see another claim that "white extremists actually kill more than Muslims in the US" immediately refute it, as it is factually wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx
jihadwatch.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=3Mq9uSGTYKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a jew. Weve already been over this user

cherrypicking. And besides, Christian terrorism is different from right wing. Most far righters are pro-abortion, most Christians terrorism in the US is anti abortion.

This
Kikes do this shit all the fucking time, see the echo meme for further information.

The problem is a """credible""" organisation is retweeting it and hundreds or perhaps thousands of people are falling for this crap and believing it. Liberals regularly use this claim to try and halt discussions on the threat of Islamic extremism. You have to throw numbers at these liberals in order to debunk their claims.

Dylann roof was technically a terrorist though

He was, I included him. 9 of the 22 people killed since 2000 by right wing terrorists were killed by Dylan Roof.

I like how they always pick Dylan roof as an example, but apparently the Pulse nightclub shootings which took 50 not even that long ago doesn't get shown anymore, it's as if they completely whitewashed that event from history

>vast majority of US citizen are white
>numerically cause more death than the other groups, as expected from the majority group
>per capita, the minority groups are way overrepresented in crime considering how small proportion they are of the population

Also these are the same people who claim all mass shootings are terrorism, and that all the islamic terror attacks are "isolated cases" even when ISIS admits the responsibility.

>vast majority of US citizen are white
oh thats a good one finland!

pretty good analysis. What's interesting is that less than 1% of the population (Muslims) is killing more people in pure numbers and per capita than White Conservative Americans. White Conservative Americans are probably about 20% of the US population and have killed far less people in terrorist attacks than the Muslim population..

>since 9/11

Every time. They're giving up McVeigh doing that. They also usually ignore San Bernardino, Orlando, and a few attacks that aren't considered terrorism by the government. Of course I don't see these posts that often.

I like to turn it on them that they're Western-centric only caring about attacks in the white majority US and Europe, ignoring the daily attacks around the world.

I've also seen ANTIFA and others try to claim ISIS and related Muslim groups are far right.

Wow. Completely ignore the biggest terror attack in history to try and make a shitty lie seem credible.

Yep. This.

Pulse + San Bernardino + Fort Hood + Burlington + Chattanooga + Boston and so on and so on

That's spot on. Expect to see these lies lapped up and retweeted.

Also, when talking about islamic terrorism I've always assumed we're talking about terrorism in global scale. Even if united states doesn't get the worst end of this deal, it doesn't mean islamic terrorism isn't a thing.

I have seen this claim made before too

>per capita, the minority groups are way overrepresented in crime considering how small proportion they are of the population

Saw an infograph trying to disprove the "blacks make up 14% of the US but 50% of all crimes". It started out well but took a turn right away ignoring non-violent crime.

They also claim half of violent crime goes unreported. How do they get to that info if it's not reported?

agreed. It's just that the Left pushes for the claim that Muslims are less dangerous than those evil damn Naazis and so we should allow hordes of them into our countries. In order to prevent this argument from ever being made, we simply need to present them with the evidence showing that reality is contrary to their claims.

This is great.
You should show your workings for validity.

Maybe you should look into how many terrorist attacks related to BLM and black supremacist groups there are.

Kek, he's like a real life smuggie. Yeah, muslims would probably be on the far-right when located on political spectrum, but they would still be muslims doing muslim things.

>Fort Hood

It's still considered work violence.

>Chattanooga

It took about six months, a few days after San Bernardino, to finally label it terrorism. SB also took a few days to be labeled terrorism.

From Wikipedia:
Islamic extremist attacks:
• 2001 New York City: 2977 deaths, 6000+ injured
• 2001 Chicago: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2002 Los Angeles: 2 deaths, 4 injured
• 2002 Beltway: 17 deaths, 10 injured
• 2006 Chapel Hill: 0 deaths, 9 injured
• 2006 Seattle Jewish Federation “””Hate Crime”””: 1 death, 5 injured
• 2009 Arkansas: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2009 Killeen: 13 deaths, 32 injured
• 2009 Detroit: 0 deaths, 2 injured
• 2013 Boston: 5 deaths, 280 injured
• 2014 Seattle (both): 3 deaths, 0 injured
• 2014 West Orange: 1 death, 0 injured
• 2014 Moore, Oklahoma: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2014 New York City: 0 deaths, 3 injured
• 2015 Garland: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2015 Chattanooga: 5 deaths, 2 injured
• 2015 Merced: 0 deaths, 4 injured
• 2015 San Bernardino: 14 deaths, 24 injured
• 2016 Philadelphia: 0 deaths, 1 injured
• 2016 Orlando: 49 deaths, 53 injured
• 2016 Roanoke: 0 deaths, 2 injured
• 2016 St Cloud: 0 deaths, 10 injured
• 2016 New York City & New Jersey: 0 deaths, 34 injured
• 2016 Columbus: 0 deaths, 13 injured
Total: 112 deaths, 492 injuries, excluding 9/11. Including 9/11: 3089 deaths, 1058 injuries

Right-wing extremist and white-supremacist attacks:
• 2008 Knoxville: 2 deaths, 6 injured
• 2009 DC: 1 death, 1 injured
• 2012 Oak Creek: 6 deaths, 4 injured
• 2014 Overland Park: 3 deaths, 0 injured
• 2015 Charleston: 9 deaths, 1 injured
• 2017 New York City: 1 death, 0 injured

Total: 22 deaths, 12 injuries

dude what if we classify every white male act as far right political act lmao

fucking idiotic

Ironically muslims are billion times worse than the most evil straw-nazis. Mein Kampf reads like a bedtime story compared to Koran.

i bet they're counting school shooters as far right, like adam lanza and le supreme gentleman

"but but you're mininterpreting the Quran, it's actually very peaceful if you think about it"

>Right-wing extremist and white-supremacist attacks:

They always add abortion clinic shootings and sovereign citizens.. I've seen the number killed at more than 300.

Makes you wonder if they whine that right wingers are so violent why they would try to mess with them.

Good work user, saving list for future reference

>You have to read it in Arabic for the original text. Even then you need to be a native speaker to get the full experience and understanding.

It's irritating because Christcucks are not far-right. Most of the far-right couldn't care less about abortion clinics, in fact if anything they encourage abortion (for certain people at least). And if the "Soverign Citizen" retards are political, they're certainly not far right.

I remember one person telling me that every non-Arab Muslm (ie most of them) have to learn Arabic in order to actually understand the Quran. What's ironic is that Arabs who can speak Arabic and English have repeatedly translated the Quran and every time it's still extremely violent and repugnant.

>Most far righters are pro-abortion
what

duh?

They live off virtue signalling their BS for likes. They don't care about facts.

for certain peoples.

Mussies are only 1% of the population of the US, and so they should only be commiting 1% of the terror attacks.

This indicates that they're commiting terror at rates more than ten fold the regular population.

Why not count 9/11?

You realize that if you don't count 9/11 you are basically accepting an arbitrary premise designed by leftists to make muslims seem more palatable and peaceful?

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/american-attacks.aspx

jihadwatch.org/

Because that's the only way to manipulate the statistics to work out for them.

Just like all the "Since the Paris terror attacks you're more likely to be killed by a coconut!".

It's like "Since WW2 America is biggest threat to world peace!"

BTW at least 1/3 or 1/2 of the attacks listed on Religion of Peace should jiggle your neurons where you recall the news story.

He needs to spreaed the news about 9-11-01 through 9-12-01

>you can literally read the whole fucking koran online for free
>all these websites where experts point out the completely fucked up stuff in koran and islamic faith in general
>people still think islam is a "religion of peace"

I don't claim to be a super genius, but I sometimes do feel like one when I see people enable islam. The same people who preach for women's and sexual minorities rights enable islam. There even are cases where feminists say shit like "islam is the most feminist religion" etc.
It's fucking insane, especially in the age of information where it takes literally one minute to pick up your smartphone and do one fucking google search of koran quotes.

It's quite different than Christianity where you have a new testament which does a 180 on the old testament which is mostly Jewish.

The problem is that the left labels things like that as "terrorism" when it really isn't. It's a hate crime, and they seem to always magically and mysteriously leave out the black on white hate crimes which are far more prevalent. Whenever you see someone posting "statistics" always make sure to check where they got those numbers from and how they decided to read them because people love to play around with numbers to try and fit whatever narrative

>Believing stats from people who majored in Womens Studies.
It is very common for Leftists to lie to you to push their agenda. Once the stat gets accepted by the gullible, it becomes "fact", and soon will become law. Laws banning smoking in Bars are based on a lie. Domestic abuse Laws are based on lies. Open borders activism is based on lies.
Is there any wonder why there is so much push-back on Climate Change? When you destroy your credibility by crying wolf, anyone with more than 2 brain cells will doubt anything you claim.
It should prove the weakness of their pet causes.

>• 2016 Orlando: 49 deaths, 53 injured

youtube.com/watch?v=3Mq9uSGTYKI

Maybe they are confirming that the Jews did it?

>Counting FROM 9/11 to avoid having to count 9/11

(((((((Nice))))))))))

I did, but often leftists don't. Even if you exclude 9/11, Islamists kill far more than Nazis.

it's true that the claim mainly whites are carrying out mass murderers in untrue, however what you're doing is cherry picking. Stats are more useful in disproving leftist claims than a few examples.

Well drop the stats. Or are you just speaking of something you heard? Go back to sleep little one

what on earth are you talking about? If you post that at leftists, they will just post a bunch of white mass murderers and conclude with "im right", if however you post a bunch of stats proving your point there's little they can respond with.

All I'm saying is nobody ever has stats and talks out of their ass.

sure they do. This entire thread is mainly discussing the stats I posted. The original post is stats, this>>is stats. Produce stats and you can't lose an argument.