Do men do this a lot in your country? I'm in the US and I see it happen all the time. I don't get it

Do men do this a lot in your country? I'm in the US and I see it happen all the time. I don't get it.

I also noticed a lot of these guys are foreign. So, how cringe are the males of your country? Are they aggressive in person? Is this accepted by the general public?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

tv2.no/v/836314/
youtube.com/watch?v=AGyyoZyTim4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Five dollarydoos says that's a curry

I've never seen anybody say that before, in what context do you see this in our country?

based poo's

Odds on that are 1/1.

>can i eating your toilet
So that's why they shit on the street. They ate all their toilets.

>can i sinking your fart

kek

This is a common habit of the Saudi Arabian man encountering a 13 year old girl on YouNow.

I smirked heartily.

Oh my god is that real?

the people that leave their country are usually the only cringe the country has to offer

ha ha...Nice Bait

1800TECHSUPPORT is chatting you up.

Yes

>eating your potty

Ok this one has to be fake... r-right?

are all single mothers this pathetic?

>Japan!?

Shouldn't you be breeding before your race is gone from this world?

Who told you Japan is going extinct?

CNN? The same news that said Hilary would win?

lmao women are pathetic

Holy shit just block her

Shhh...

We need the liebesraum.

confusedsmilingnegrosurroundedbyinterrogationsymbols.jpg

Niggers and other brown people are extremely aggressive when it comes to approaching women.
A few years ago, a Norwegian news channel made a video that was supposed to show how misogynistic men were, and how common it was for men to harass women on the street. They basically had a woman in a skirt walk through Oslo in the evening. She certain was approached by a lot of men (27 times, in fact), but what they never say anything about is the fact that virtually all of them were shitskins. Most of them don't even speak Norwegian, so they use broken English instead.

tv2.no/v/836314/

> liebesraum
> liebes

It's obviously a scam
Probably a 55 year old Nigerian male writing you that shit

Kek

Anyone got any more of these indian lewd comments? Fucking hilarious

what i fail to understand is how shitty these people are at english, while having a reputation internationally as basically having english as a second language. then again, there are ALOT of indians..

>Do milk

youtube.com/watch?v=AGyyoZyTim4