Based chinks

based chinks

Other urls found in this thread:

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult
youtube.com/watch?v=NbwbD8JcJgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

interesting

opendemocracy.net/digitaliberties/chenchen-zhang/curious-rise-of-white-left-as-chinese-internet-insult

nice trips, chinese intranet is one big Sup Forums, everyone hates lefties

wew. how come there aren't more chinese posters on 4chins? is Sup Forums blocked there or smthing?

language barrier, can't solve reCAPTCHA, etc

All the asians I know hate blacks. It gives me hope for the world.

Do you eat dogs?

>when shitlibs are so fucking leftist that even commies trash them

Do you use a toilet?

Y-yes Muhammad.

china's situation is rather odd
thanks to the one child policy, if china's government takes a lot refugees
argument for genocide will be strongest and a civil war/ natsoc revolt will be the only conclusion

>can't solve reCAPTCHA

Don't worry Chinanon, we all have troubles to solve the fucking Captcha. Just when I thought 'pick all street signs' cannot get more cancerous, they have added 'pick all cars'

no and I've never met anyone who eat dogs, but we call those radical dog lovers baizuo and shengmu too, like these "celebrities" in the vids, it's fucking hypocritical and hilarious
youtube.com/watch?v=NbwbD8JcJgY

no it doesn't load here

Do you guys really hate Japs and Koreans that much?

Buy a pass goy

I'm glad if that's true.

>communists hate lefties

I love this timeline.

I got "Pick The Squares With Big Black Cock" the other day.

If I could get confirmation of similar sentiments in Japan and Korea, my outlook for humanity would improve. I need to see examples of economically advanced societies that don't devolve into lazy, female psychology dominated, cultural and genetic death spirals.

Counterexamples would also support MacDonald's theories about Northern European evolutionary psychology. I'm REALLY hoping cultural degeneration is not a human inversal that is intrinsic to affluence and security.

chink moot is rolling in shekels

some do, some don't

not many people are autistic enough to pay 20 shekels to post here

lefties are retarded, any sympathy towards refugees on weibo (chinese version of twitter) will get thousands of go die or take them yourself comments

I live in Beijing (proxy). Have you found ANY right wing expats where you are? Everyone I know is either a implicit-left apathetic drunk, or a hardcore 白左 (often the two are hard to distinguish).

Probably because you are using US proxy, but Catptcha still recognizes that you are in Australia.

Asians in America are particularly harmed by shit like affirmative action. Oddly enough the only huwhite people affirmative action doesn't harm is jews hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

can't help you with that, not an expat

So the Communist Party is hanging on by its fingernails, devoid of a coherent ideology and lacking the support of the people, it only persists as a Nationalist party.

Chinese internet is just a big hivemind.
Learn to think for yourselves.

>do you eat beef?
>yes
>do you eat dog?
>no
>"HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE"

ok

Eh, I spend less and less time with other foreigners now anyway. It probably has something to do with the fact that I don't drink.

How do u live in a polluted hellhole like beijing?

CCP is right on many things such as not taking immigrants and islam. They have our support on these issues and as long as they bring economic growth, most of us are okay with it

>be a totalitarian state
>peoole don't have a collective hive mind
how does it even work?

>do you eat meat?
>yes
>do you eat dog?
>no
>do you hate people eating dogs?
>yes
>HOLY SHIT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE

I have an air purifier in my apartment, but things have actually improved a lot in the last few years. Today was perfect--totally clear view of the mountains, warm and breezy. Sometimes I'll thrown on a mask if gets up towards 200 PM 2.5. The city is very livable, though maybe a little boring after a while.

Ironic, considering you're Communist...

They're economically libertarian and they hate liberalism.

That's like saying the United States is a Classically Liberal Jeffersonian democracy.

A Slav. That doesn't drink...

I'm not a Slav. I said earlier, I'm on a proxy, and I live in China.

>modern china
>communist

The city regularly hits hazardous or no index. You lose years of life by breathing that air.

The city is good for 2 weeks of tourism but living there? What do you even do lol. I lived in Shanghai and even that got boring after a few months.

>not training to live in a post-apocalyptic world

WHOA DUDE YOU LIVE IN CHINAR AND ARE NOT LIVING IN LE EXPAT BUBBLE?? WOW I BET YOU DRINK RESHUI FOR YOUR HEALTHY TOO FAGGOT. REALLY GOING BAMBOO ON US HERE BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR THE LAOWEEEEE

What's the status on the superchinks?

Kek

Every Chinese person I've met online has been very nice. Many welcomed me to visit China and offered to show me around if I ever visited. The ones I talked to seemed like genuinely good people.

Your sarcasm is noted. I spent the first year in the expat bubble. There's nothing wrong with it, but like I said, if you aren't an alcoholic and a leftist, it can wear on you. I don't think anyone ever fully leaves the expat bubble, but you do meet more expats that do thing other than teaching.

those are government propaganda chinks you're talking to

the average chinkman is a soulless subhuman

Says the roach

Your country is turning into the next china so shut the fuck up roach.

I'll take a million chinese over a subhuman cockroach muslim like you.

no clue, the news say genetic engineering is for curing congenital diseases, but who knows, they might make babies with higher IQ

netizens of China call your country the Husky of the dogs

China can run everything if they play things right. If the west declines due to stupid policy they steal all the worlds top science and engineering talent by bringing them to China. Once the brain drain starts things will accelerate rapidly.

why do they call Orban authoritarian... he was democraticaly elected and he doenst goes against democracy in any way.

what do you call pepe in mandarin

And way to be a stereotypical, acting like it's hipsterism to try to fit in when living in a foreign country. You're damn right people who bother to learn the language and establish local ties are better than those who don't. Otherwise you're not better than the immigrants who shit up cities in the west with their ghettoized insulated ethnic cliques. If you went to China to do NOTHING else besides fuck around and bang one or two 5/10 Chinese chicks, and get hammered on weekdays with your fellow teachers, then you're basically a nigger. Chinese view the whites who huddle in their groups, and drink with lose Chinese girls the same way we view Arab boat niggers who sit up European cities with their faggotry.

>pepe in mandarin
悲伤蛙 which means sad frog

Look at that finngolian flag on her shield. The finngolians will do to the turkroachs what their brethren did to the muslims in the 1200s to 1400s.

Finngolian masterrace.

谢谢

How does an American get a Chinese wife

Something likely 100,000 organs harvested from prisioners of concience. A lot of falun gong. Not any kind of place if you enjoy free speach. Anti ccp chinese are cool and balsy.

go tour the country

Ricemixers will be the first to hang

Oh i dont have any desire to do that.

He's not stupid, the West is royally fucked and heading to war

The loss in IQ we will face is going to make sure the world is owned by the Chinese and Russians.

We're gonna need Chinas help of clearing out the juden and migrants

Too bad there's no way for China to put political pressure on the west to stop taking immigrants.

Anyway, how do you chinks feel about your fellow countrymen who move to the US? Is it seen a betrayal or as something positive?

Chinese are not human
t.someone who deals with them

You know how people who deal with non whites are half redpilled or secretly racist. The same thing With Asians when you interact with them

I suspect we will have a backlash before that happens.

we call 1st gen immigrants and expats oversea chinese, they help with our economy. Some extremely nationalist chinks think they are betrayers of the motherland that's all

Industry with few standards wasting the nature. Opression of speach. Coercive rule. This system will not last. I dont even believe it was designed to.

China uncencored on youtube is pretty cool. Ya'll probobly know about that though.

I trade with chins on a regular basis and they are fine if you check cautiously every tiny detail of the deal, take and insurance for everything, don't bother with delays and malfunctions, don't be upset if your contact blatantly lie to you, and don't expect them to be to be loyal or close to you after 5 years of working together.

>China uncencored
as cool as CNN

is there a chinese Sup Forums?

I dont even have to look at what they are asking to click anymore i can tell by the pictures, which is usually storefronts always fucking storefronts

Lol you paki inbread goatfuckers have to put your nose anywhere you go.

You do realize that irrespective of whatever your bachchebaaz father told you- hating on India will not decrease the speed at which he's rotting in the hellhole called Pakistan

uh but you dirty corner-cutting slanty-eyed kikes are commies tho?

China what do you think of English people? we think you are all very clever but really rude and messy when you visit, and also loud

do u poo in loo tho

you cant even shit in a toilet how the fuck you gonna try and talk literal shit you brown piece of human excrement

get a load of this feces-frolicking shitskin

One day whiteman will clean our shit. Indian americans and jews run america.

I'm visiting England soon, Chinese "massage" parlors are my primary destination.

the more you live under communism, the more you hate it

don't you have them in Indonesia? in UK you need to be careful with that kind of behaviour, it's illegal and dodgy

I wish my family stayed in china
fucking canada

indian americans come to america to get away from the stinking pile shit that is india and work for western society

The women here are repulsive.

desu having a chinese kid might be the only way for it to survive when china takes over

worse than Chinese? what's wrong with them?

We wish you did too

We also wish you and your family had stayed in China.

This should give you an idea, I'm a sucker for pale skins and the climate here is fucking hell.

Wtf china

Redpilled as fuck

>do you eat beef?
>yes
>do you eat man?
>no
>"CONGRATULATIONS YOU PASS VOIGHT-KAMPFF TEST"

hard to say, people here have mixed attitudes towards English people, some like your british humour and gentlemen behaviours (they learn it from popular british TVs in China), some think you people are whiny and ignorant like americans

It's pretty stupid to translate it to English, they had to apologize for that western PC shit