COLBERT THREATENS TRUMP

COLBERT AND THE ILLUMINATI SUBTLY THREATENS ON LIVE TV.

HOW WILL Sup Forums REACT?

IS THIS PROOF OF THE DEEPSTATE??

youtu.be/_wMvItIDMPU

Other urls found in this thread:

bolesblogs.com/2010/06/09/fake-reactions-at-the-colbert-report/
vivaliberty.com/wikileaks-bombshell-democrats-and-stephen-colbert-collusion-unmasked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

objectively garbage bit. colbert report was better delivered even during the writer's strike. i might actually need to be spoonfed the amusing aspect of all this, as it was like watching a jim carrey act.

BLONARF BLUMP, THE SCOOPS
HAND THEM OVER

Speak English rarefag

KILL
THE
BAD
MAN

*raises eyebrow*
LUNULD LUMP

THE SCOOOPS THE SCOOOOOOPS

stop applauding. STOP APPLAUDING STTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPP FUGGGGGGGGINGGGG

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I realized the same jealousy of looking at hot couple or jealousy of looking at someone with more scoops of icecream than you is the driving emotion of a liberal.

remember that time when he scolded his audience for clapping?

didnt he call them cock suckers for doing that?

SOMEONE FROM THE COLBERT SHOW KEEPS PUSHING THIS FUCKER IN OUR FACES. OTHERWISE POL WOULD NEVER GIVE THIS AHOLE A SECOND THOUGHT.

DO NOT REPLY TO COLBERT THREADS

SAGE

>sage
>posts image
tee hee

Why does this not scare me at all?
I realize I'm extremely biased, but all the Trump hate is futile.
The insanity of the left is being exposed more and more daily.

those fucking glasses look so good stop spamming Colbert it makes me want to buy those glasses

I can't believe I once found this faggot funny.

I've come a long way. We all have. Keep fighting!

THE SCOOPS DAHNALD
HAND THEM OVER

ГБЛOHAЛЬГ БЛAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMПPБЛAФ

STABD EADING ALL OUR ICE KRIAM
ZORLAND ZRUMPF
WE MEAN IT
WE GOT THE OBVANKA
2 SCUBS R NOT ENOUGHDB

RORLAND KRUMB

I thought the liberal left were supposed to be sophisticated and use dry humour? This colbert fag hams it up harder than Martin Short or some black comedian. Has Trump expanded his audience to include retards? Do these imbeciles need to be hammered with everything in case they break the conditioning and clap at the wrong time. Is Colberts brand of subversive satire so important for the revolution" that there is no time for nuance?

lmfao

Somebody post the vocaroo

Why doesn't he show his true form?

>THE PRESIDENT CAME AFTER ME AND MY SHOW YAY
>I CALLED HIM A COCK HOLSTER AND HE RESPONDED TO ME, I WON!
It's like a literal fucking child

The special snow flake comments I can't take seriously

bumpy

like this?

kinda weird that this guy used to be funny and also be considered funny.

retarded nigga.

FRONALD RUMPSTRUMP PUT DOWN THAT SPOON PIGGIE FAT PIGGIE ICECREAM BICTH YOU CALL ME NO-TALENT I MAKE YOU NO-LIFE RONGNALD GIVE APPLAUSE TO ME KING OF LATE NIGHT BRONGNARD

__, __ _______,

spoonclankenhammer666 got it right, he used to be edgy and go after both sides
now he is just another lefty stooge

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DRANGLEFPH BROMPTH GETS **FOUR** SCOOPS

IT'S A FUCKING SCOOP D'ETAT

ROMPALD BRUMP THINKS HE CAN GET TWO SCOOPS WHAT DO YOU THINK AUDIENCE

NO

I DID NOT TELL YOU TO CLAP

I WILL RAIN HELLFIRE UPON THEE

TWO SCOOPS BRUMP THINKS HE CAN RESPOND TO MY NAME CALLING?

HAHA I WIN, YOU MAY APPLAUD NOW

gangnam style has 2.8 billion views.

is this colbert's suppose to be impressive?

That Minecraft video in which a guy deepthroats a lever has a similar like/dislike ratio, your point?

hahahahhaaha these genuinely make me laugh

i want more colbert posts!
keep em comin

enjoy

ROSES ARE RED,
DUNARDO PLAMPH IS ORANGE
HE GETS TWO SCOOPS,
WHO THE FUCK IS CLAPPING
WHY ARE YOU CLAPPING WHO TOLD YOU TO CLAP
LOOK AT THE FUCKING SIGNS

APPULASE ME WHEN ME SAY SO

I'm out of the loop on the scoop.

Someone want to give me the goose juice?

The sad thing is coberl doesnt write the jokes, the jokes write them selfs. Lmao.

This president is meem as fuck, colbert has it made for the next 4 years.

I think its funny cause its all true. Never been a perfect time to be a comedian than now.

we should have never given you to china

this desu
as much as colbert rips on trump and the made up (((alt-right))), he needs these people in order to stay even remotely relevant,
Just look at all of this spicy OC that's flown out of the fucking woodwork

>haha he said drumpf again!

That's the extent of the comedy to expect for the next 4 years

Yeah it's like when airline food was really bad.

I am also out of the loop, I saw one Colbert monologue where his audience clapped at Comey being replaced

Colbert didn't go nuclear in that one though, so I'm supposing the memes are coming from later episodes

The only thing desperate is this thread.

THERE ONCE WAS A MAN NAMED DJRUMPTH
WHO HAD TWO SCRUMPTHS ON HIS PLUMTHPH
I ONLY GOT ONE,
WHAT WAS THAT
WHO THE FUCK JUST CLAPPED
THIS IS NOT A DESIGNATED CLAPPING STUDIO

>Sup Forums cant take bantz against their lord and savior
It's really not a big deal, he's playing up his target audience, liberals. stop giving him attention retards.

You're all a bunch of idiots for watching him in the first place, it gives him credit and investor's money. IF you really want him to go then stop watching him and ignore him completely. BUT for achieving this you have to turn off your TV and stop watching his youtube channel - IS THIS TOO HARD FOR YOU?!

didnt even watch him, just scraped those video segments from some right youtube commentary channel

This motherfucker hasn't been funny since before he did that white housecorrespondence dinner speech against President Bush, the one that had everybody and their retarded fucking mothers (including the majority of the dumb fucks here) slobbering all over his fucking cock because of how "brave" he was for doing the job he was asked there to do. This cock sucker himself is the joke.

Network TV is pure fucking garbage. I have no idea how anyone can watch it. I'd rather gouge my testicles out with a dull, rusty spoon.

Oh my god colbert is the best. Fuck drumpf and his jewish puppet masters.

posting an image negates sage, you faggot

bolesblogs.com/2010/06/09/fake-reactions-at-the-colbert-report/

kek

Lost

No this is too funny

wow 105k likes to 8k dislikes... BUT HE WON THE POPULAR VOTE DURRRRRRRR

it's the ratio not the viewcount faggot

objectively tampered with.

Are these shill threads to raise views on Colbert videos?

Yes I think so.

egas

Also, don't click on the video and give them more views and get it trending on Youtube.

lmfao

I was wondering why Colbert got the Letterman slot instead of Craig Ferguson. I had my suspicions since some nobody halfnog got the Daily Show and Colbert got this in short order right before HRC announced her run for President. Now I'm sure of it.

vivaliberty.com/wikileaks-bombshell-democrats-and-stephen-colbert-collusion-unmasked/